Co-Workers

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:57 am
oh, and the american office is better then the british Bigs and TMC... I've seen all episodes of both.

heres one of my favorite quotes from the office:
----------------------------------------------------------

Michael Scott: A boss is like a teacher. And I am like the cool teacher. Like Mr. Handell. Mr. Handell would hang out with us. And he would tell us awesome jokes. And he actually hooked up with one of the students. Um, and then like twelve other kids came forward. It was in all the papers. Really ruined eighth grade for us.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:58 am
How about the Whiner- This person complains about every thing. Why dont they have my kind of tea on the complimentary tea and coffee stand.
I always tell him bring your own then, damn.

He goes on and says how he didnt like how another person looked at him or talked to him. Complains over and over again. Why am i working so much, i need time off. Always claims he is just doing his job and complains the company wants too much from him.

Why his girl friend doesnt want to move with him back to south carolina,

It gets pretty ridiculous, and no matter how much you try to ignore him he always seems to find you.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:53 pm
what about the fat smelly dude who actually showers but only washes his clothes after wearing them three times........the odor fills up his personal space and leeches into yours.....the dude smells so bad that if you happen to catch it while eating lunch your stomach will turn and hunger is now the last thing on your mind.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:06 pm
JOEL wrote:what about the fat smelly dude who actually showers but only washes his clothes after wearing them three times........the odor fills up his personal space and leeches into yours.....the dude smells so bad that if you happen to catch it while eating lunch your stomach will turn and hunger is now the last thing on your mind.

you shouldn't talk about Pawno like that... :wink: :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:55 pm
Jackattack wrote:
JOEL wrote:what about the fat smelly dude who actually showers but only washes his clothes after wearing them three times........the odor fills up his personal space and leeches into yours.....the dude smells so bad that if you happen to catch it while eating lunch your stomach will turn and hunger is now the last thing on your mind.

you shouldn't talk about Pawno like that... :wink: :mrgreen:[/quotnaw pawno smells like kanga dung :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:21 am
The "What is their job people?".

I work in an office and I'm sure every job has them. The folks you see everyday and never seem to be working.

I actually fall under this category. I'm been employed with the same company for over 14 years now. Because of my good performance over the years I was promoted into a Quality Assurance position a year and a half ago. Myself and 5 others work a 40 hour work week and normally "work" about 2 hours a day. The rest of the time is spent talking about sports, women, beer, or where to go to lunch.

I feel our positions are entirely unproductive and shouldn't exist. However, it's a management headed program which they seem to love. We would be much more productive as active members of the workforce.

Not complaining though. The QA job is only good for 3 years as not to stagnate anyone and new blood / new eyes on processess. Completely useless in my book though.
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:37 am
The worst person to work with is the Announcer. You go into the meeting and everyone has their departmental bullet points to cover and then you get the I did this and I did that, all meaningless crap.....but this person goes down a list of 50 things he/she did just to make it sound like they are on top of ****...even tho none of it means a damn thing.
Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:55 am
I don't have a name for this type:

The co-worker you don't feel like talking to that lingers around you area wanting to talk. Continues to talk even when you make zero eye contact, appear to be busy with something else, and reply with one word answers if you even reply at all.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:27 am
Linc Mob wrote:Myself and 5 others work a 40 hour work week and normally "work" about 2 hours a day. The rest of the time is spent talking about sports, women, beer, or where to go to lunch.

Where do I score a job like that! :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:53 am
migya wrote:
Linc Mob wrote:Myself and 5 others work a 40 hour work week and normally "work" about 2 hours a day. The rest of the time is spent talking about sports, women, beer, or where to go to lunch.

Federal.

Tax dollars put to good use. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:19 am
Linc Mob wrote:
migya wrote:

Federal.

Tax dollars put to good use. :mrgreen:

That'd be right :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Mann i worked with a this dude, he wasn't fat though, the opposite skinny and tall dude. He was a walking smell, an absolute attention grabber. He worked but i swear you would think the dude was homeless. His shoes so bent up that he created a curve on them. I wanted to slap him with some old spice.
Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:48 pm
A friend of mine told me a story once about a coworker of his years ago.

Evidently, this coworker smelled real bad. Well one day this smelly guy had to go help out some guy who was working on an elevated surface. This poor guy didn't realize how bad he smelt but when he caught a whiff, it caused him to jerk his head/body back, which in turn caused him to lose his balance and fall.

I don't recall how badly he was hurt, but to think someones smell caused an accident was pretty humorous.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum