Game Thread: Charlotte Bobcats @ Warriors 12-02-2005

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

How many points will the Warriors win/lose by?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:00 pm

+10
75%
+5
25%
+1
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 12

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:40 pm
someone's gotta give cheaney some props! veteran guy for 1 mil! great to see him come in and play well off the bench. i think our depth this year compares well to the kings and mavs of the past

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:56 pm
kendo888 wrote:someone's gotta give cheaney some props! veteran guy for 1 mil! great to see him come in and play well off the bench. i think our depth this year compares well to the kings and mavs of the past

I've been giving Cheaney props ever since he became a Warrior, never lost faith in the guy. I still think he could be a great contributor if he was a starter at SF, if it was my choice Dun will be 3rd string SF and start Cheaney (since Mickael is out) because of experience and consistency. When I think of Cheaney, I think of the game he played against the Lakers 2-3 years ago on TNT. He destroyed Kobe.
GO WARRIORS!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:13 pm
Another tough win. I think they should have blown out the Bobcats. It is concerning how the team is not really beating teams like the bobcats by alot, they are not dominating. Murphy big again, he might be close to the best player for the team this season. Baron a monster with the assists, he almost rivals Nash.

Dunleavy is really trying to get thrown deep o the bench! At least the coach didn't give him alot of court time!

Fisher big again! I give him credit

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:56 pm
migya wrote:Dunleavy is really trying to get thrown deep o the bench! At least the coach didn't give him alot of court time!

It's worth noting Dun was in foul trouble the entire game, too.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:12 am
Scrsppy gut check win. JRich struggled but showed a lot of heart and will in the 4th. Bobcats are going to be pretty good. Emeka is a monster - it was awesome seeing he and Foyle swatting folks. Notice how we made all our free throws at the end, even Baron and JRich - that was a big sign to me that we are getting confident at putting teams away and we are learning HOW to win.
12-6!
11 years of no playoffs and counting...

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:10 am
migya wrote:Another tough win. I think they should have blown out the Bobcats. It is concerning how the team is not really beating teams like the bobcats by alot, they are not dominating. Murphy big again, he might be close to the best player for the team this season. Baron a monster with the assists, he almost rivals Nash.

Dunleavy is really trying to get thrown deep o the bench! At least the coach didn't give him alot of court time!

Hey Migya when are you going to start giving Foyle props? He has been solid all year. Best thing about that line..... one turnover. Sure happy we PAID him and not Dampier!

FG% FT% PTS REB AST BLK TO

C A. Foyle .625 1.000 12 12 1 5 1
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:35 pm
It was a great game for Foyle, LOA, but you can't expect that sort of play to become the norm! Over 10 points (or rebounds) is an amazing night for Foyle. He wont do that for a long stretch of time. I'd love to be wrong, but I doubt he will.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:01 pm
It's hard for migya to give a accurate analysis seeing he doesnt see the games...example his comment about "Dun geting thrown deep into the bench and at least coach didint give him minutes"...migya didint see the three assists Jr had to open up the game and the 3 tickEtack fouls called on him early pissing him off and then knocking the resin bottle off the scorer's table forcing Monty to sit him, instead migya has to speculate off of stats ,articles and highlight clips which is not enough to give a fair accurate scouting report :!: Hey but at least you try I guess 8)
Last edited by O.G. Broe on Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:07 pm
How did Ike look this game? I can't see the games either, but it seems like he's been getting shut down after his first three breakout games. Is he getting doubled a lot?
Basketball hope in the City Of Dope?

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:32 pm
Ike had a little foul trouble yesterday and got like two shots blocked rushing to be aggresive in the paint :!:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:58 am
Lordsofacid wrote:
migya wrote:Another tough win. I think they should have blown out the Bobcats. It is concerning how the team is not really beating teams like the bobcats by alot, they are not dominating. Murphy big again, he might be close to the best player for the team this season. Baron a monster with the assists, he almost rivals Nash.

Hey Migya when are you going to start giving Foyle props? He has been solid all year. Best thing about that line..... one turnover. Sure happy we PAID him and not Dampier!

FG% FT% PTS REB AST BLK TO

C A. Foyle .625 1.000 12 12 1 5 1

You are right, Foyle is playing really well, perhaps the best of his career this season. He deserves credit and I do give it to him

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:05 am
O.G. broe wrote:It's hard for migya to give a accurate analyss seeing he doesnt see the games...example his comment about "Dun geting thrown deep into the bench and at least coach didint give him minutes"...migya didint see the three assists Jr had to open up the game and the 3 tickEtack fouls called on him early pissing him off and then knocking the resin bottle off the scorer's table forcing Monty to sit him, instead migya has to speculate off of stats ,articles and highlight clips which is not enough to give a fair accurate scouting report :!: Hey but at least you try I guess 8)

I will hold myself back from even coming close to falling to your childishness and insecurity.

Firstly, true I don't see the games in full and that will be changing once I get a cable channel that will show me a couple of games or so a month of the Warriors.

Secondly, I get alot of information that paints a good picture of the game by reading recaps, articles and seeing highlights. I knew of the spat that dun had when he threw the crap on the court (not a mature sign and not going to help the team in any way). FACT IS - dunleavy did not have a good game AGAIN!
Any one care to agree..........

Lastly, IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE MAKING STUPID COMMENTS (like this one) AS YOU HAVE SO MANY TIMES!!!!!! GO SOME PLACE ELSE WHERE DISRESPECT FOR OTHERS VIEWS ARE WIDELY CONVEYED!

Noone likes someone trying to knock people's thoughts everytime just because they don't see (or more to the point - Want to admit) the reality!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:22 am
migya what are you talking about :?: First of all I said nothing that was childish or insecure it's truth and factual peiriod.... You dont get to see the games ,you have to rely on articles and recaps and have said it yourself, now if you think that you can accurately analyze without even seeing the dam game that just further discredits your credibility dude :banghead: And No I wont agree to bash Jr because he was hampered by Foul trouble especially after he just contributed in helping win the last three games, now that's what I call Disrespect as you have done all along with the players that you dont like only to see the same players that you BASHED consistently or HATED on end up contributing to the success that the Warriors are now experiencing ie. Fish/Foyle/and Jr ....That's why now you have to go.. oh I give him credit now :!: Holla at me when you get the cable hook up and thats REAL Reality :!:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:03 am
Firstly, dun played well against the Kings and HASN'T played well this season = A FACT!!!!!!!
Foyle and Fisher, two players I believe are overpaid and who have not played great up until this season (yes both, I think, have played great enough so far), I have given credit and will continue because it is true that they are doing well.

Secondly, you constantly pop up every now and then to say bad about something any individual has said which is their opinion and mostly quite right! You constantly churnout your twice or three times a week statement - HATER this and HATER that. Alright mate, we all understand your favourite word but get some more dialogue - like analysis of games and players and share it fairly and equally with the good people on here!!!!

It is a drag on all when you just knock down statements made by others but actually have no wholesome contribution to be made on any topic!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:15 pm
Dun Jr scored in double figures four games straight before the Bobcats game (All Victorys) and shot 57 % going 21 for 37 from the field also helped hold Peja to 9 points :!: But according to you migya he is trying to get a spot on the bench :roll: Look I respect the fact you like the Warriors and TRY to follow them even out of the country but what bothers me is you have bashed players,constantly wanted to trade half the team and have been hell of inacurate in your "oppinions"...acting like you are a super scout and dont even get to see the games :!: It's obvious to me you would rather have the players that arent your favorites (Fish ,Foyle , JR )not succeed so you can start calling DUMBleavy ,DunFUk and Fish a Prik again :!: also it looks like you were wrong again when Pietrus got hurt you said It looks like the Warriors were F*ked :!: I know you dont like the word Hater but the truth Hurts sometimes ........
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads