Fantasy Baseball?

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:18 pm
wow..i have some improvement in baseball league...i beat sfsfsfgiants ...FINALLY....i thought i can't win against him.

i think my batting is one of the best in the league.... :mrgreen:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:51 am
Looks like the winner is Sleandres for our baseball league.

Me and him were tied heading into the last game, and he pulled out SB's on me. Oh well.

My fantasy greatness continues....for 2nd place. haha
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:52 pm
3rd place is a huge accomplishment considering I was second to last place couple months ago.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:05 pm
xbay wrote:3rd place is a huge accomplishment considering I was second to last place couple months ago.

Are you guys putting a baseball league together this season? If so, do you have room? I would love to join a league with you all. Im in one more league, an auction keeper league....but would really like to do a league on the board. How is the draft run? Live, in the chat room or from a list?

Thanks
Rob
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:29 pm
Maybe. Depends... last year's fantasy league was a disappointment, to be honest since NO ONE updated their rosters daily except sleandres and d1mex(who went 1-2, BTW). I updated my rosters daily during the second half of the season and ended up finished 3rd.

Like I said, depends who is willing to join.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:49 pm
xbay wrote:Maybe. Depends... last year's fantasy league was a disappointment, to be honest since NO ONE updated their rosters daily except sleandres and d1mex(who went 1-2, BTW). I updated my rosters daily during the second half of the season and ended up finished 3rd.

the thing about baseball is that it usually gets boring. keeping up everyday for 162 games gets tiring and drains the hell out of you.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:32 am
E-Man wrote:
xbay wrote:Maybe. Depends... last year's fantasy league was a disappointment, to be honest since NO ONE updated their rosters daily except sleandres and d1mex(who went 1-2, BTW). I updated my rosters daily during the second half of the season and ended up finished 3rd.

the thing about baseball is that it usually gets boring. keeping up everyday for 162 games gets tiring and drains the hell out of you.

out of the baseball leagues I have done, the way to go is weekly rosters. daily is too much of a grind. you go rotisserie style, you can even do head to head at the end of the week if head to head is the way you all prefer to play. once a week updating tho, makes it much easier to keep everyone involved.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:09 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
E-Man wrote:

out of the baseball leagues I have done, the way to go is weekly rosters. daily is too much of a grind. you go rotisserie style, you can even do head to head at the end of the week if head to head is the way you all prefer to play. once a week updating tho, makes it much easier to keep everyone involved.

That's how I did it, just like fantasy basketball. I always fix my rosters for that week on Sunday, and check back on it if an injured player is returning or if a player is injured.
Previous

Return to Fantasy League Forum