Should I drop Azubuike?

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:40 pm
Since Jamal Crawford is now on the team and Azubuike is injured, I doubt he will get to start.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:58 pm
Who could you pick up for him?............post a list of the available free agents and we'll see.

If its just a case of letting him go because of Crawfords arrival, then it depends on how well built the rest of your team is.

Azu will still be good for 10-12 points, 3-4 rebounds, and decent all round percentages in my opinion.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:38 am
Probably Charlie Villenueva, Hakkim Warrick, Andrea Bargnani, Bobby Simmoms, Steve Blake. Should I even keep Morrow or should I see what he has the next few games?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:01 am
TheBodyGuard wrote:Probably Charlie Villenueva, Hakkim Warrick, Andrea Bargnani, Bobby Simmoms, Steve Blake. Should I even keep Morrow or should I see what he has the next few games?

Well, I would drop Azu for now whilst his injured, for Bargnani.........the guy is really starting to fill it up, and with J.O injured his role is going to increase.

See what happens to Morrow once Crawford arrives...........then maybe drop him if hes minutes are way down.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:19 am
I didn't want to start a new thread just to ask one question, so I put it in this thread.

What should I do with Chris Kaman? He's been out since November 26th, and it seems he will be out a few more weeks. I have kept him on my team up until now, but I don't know if I can afford to have a injured player that long. It's not like he's a superstar.

These are the best available players:
- Paul Millsap (SF, PF, C)
- Joel Przybilla (C)
- Ben Wallace (PF, C)
- Anderson Varejao (PF, C)

Should I drop Kaman and risk somebody picking him up, or should I be patient and keep him on the team? I really don't know what to do. Let's say Clippers trade him to Bobcats, he would get amazing stats there.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:55 am
boleyn wrote:I didn't want to start a new thread just to ask one question, so I put it in this thread.

What should I do with Chris Kaman? He's been out since November 26th, and it seems he will be out a few more weeks. I have kept him on my team up until now, but I don't know if I can afford to have a injured player that long. It's not like he's a superstar.

These are the best available players:
- Paul Millsap (SF, PF, C)
- Joel Przybilla (C)
- Ben Wallace (PF, C)
- Anderson Varejao (PF, C)

Should I drop Kaman and risk somebody picking him up, or should I be patient and keep him on the team? I really don't know what to do. Let's say Clippers trade him to Bobcats, he would get amazing stats there.

Millsap would be a good pickup, but his numbers have only gone up due to Boozer's absence.

I think I'd keep Kaman or, better yet, try to trade him and see what you get.
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:31 pm
Yeah, Millsap will go back to the bench when Boozer returns, and his numbers will drop. I think I'll just keep Kaman.

A trade would be great, but who would trade for a guy that's out for weeks?
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:39 pm
boleyn wrote:Yeah, Millsap will go back to the bench when Boozer returns, and his numbers will drop. I think I'll just keep Kaman.

Look for somebody that has a couple middle of the road centers that can make up for Kaman until he comes back. You will probably have to take back some of his depth at another position...but if you have your center spot locked down, you might be able to take advantage of a player that doesnt.
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:26 pm
I've got plenty of centers: Elton Brand, Andrew Bynum, David Lee, Zach Randolph and Chris Kaman. So I think I'll just keep him. When he's healthy he's a good player, and if he gets traded his numbers could get a boost.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:58 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
boleyn wrote:Yeah, Millsap will go back to the bench when Boozer returns, and his numbers will drop. I think I'll just keep Kaman.

Look for somebody that has a couple middle of the road centers that can make up for Kaman until he comes back. You will probably have to take back some of his depth at another position...but if you have your center spot locked down, you might be able to take advantage of a player that doesnt.

Yea, try to find a guy that is low on good centers and get as much as you can off of him. Try to get a good player or two at a position you are pretty low in. I heard Kaman was out another two weeks so not so bad. Looks like you've got some good guys that can play Center (from the list you gave), but Kaman would keep you real good in blocks so maybe keep him

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Fantasy League Forum