2009 Fantasy Football

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:51 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Whats the Consolation bracket xbay???


It's for the group of teams that did not qualify for the playoffs. Although, I'm thinking this league doesn't have one since my other two leagues have a consolation bracket, but our league doesn't.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:53 pm
TMC wrote:How the f*ck did I make the playoff bracket?


I feel the EXACT same way TMC. My team is SO dirty!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:47 pm
bada wrote:
TMC wrote:How the f*ck did I make the playoff bracket?


I feel the EXACT same way TMC. My team is SO dirty!


ANY GIVEN SUNDAY BADA AND TMC! ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:08 pm
BTW... who to start?

Shaun Hill vs Jets
Matt Hasselbeck vs Patriots
Matt Schaub vs Packers

Eli Manning is my automatic starter, I just need another QB since I can start 2.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:33 am
xbay wrote:BTW... who to start?

Shaun Hill vs Jets
Matt Hasselbeck vs Patriots
Matt Schaub vs Packers

Eli Manning is my automatic starter, I just need another QB since I can start 2.


Ugh... Give up already, buddy.... :mrgreen:

Nah, I'd go with Hill, but it's a close call. Hass is the best QB, but the Seahawks are done, and Schaub... well, let's say he won't have it easy against the Packers. Green Bay's secondary is one of the best, it's their running D what's hurting them.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:49 am
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:BTW... who to start?

Shaun Hill vs Jets
Matt Hasselbeck vs Patriots
Matt Schaub vs Packers

Eli Manning is my automatic starter, I just need another QB since I can start 2.


Ugh... Give up already, buddy.... :mrgreen:

Nah, I'd go with Hill, but it's a close call. Hass is the best QB, but the Seahawks are done, and Schaub... well, let's say he won't have it easy against the Packers. Green Bay's secondary is one of the best, it's their running D what's hurting them.


NEVER! I will get 5th place! :mrgreen:

Role Player
Posts: 420
» Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:00 pm
Well, I lost to Bada.

Bit of an upset. But Addai is a piece of ****, and the Steelers D got 23 fantasy points.

Oh well, maybe I can take out 5th place next week :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:09 pm
i hope deangelo and kasay have big a big game for me 2mrw. otherwise...im dunzo
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:06 pm
aussiebiedrins wrote:Well, I lost to Bada.

Bit of an upset. But Addai is a piece of ****, and the Steelers D got 23 fantasy points.

Oh well, maybe I can take out 5th place next week :mrgreen:


well, make sure u come back next year and revenge... :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:04 am
GO MOD TEAM! Barring an E-Man come back tonight, the mod team will comprise of 3 of the Final 4!

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:18 pm
bada wrote:GO MOD TEAM! Barring an E-Man come back tonight, the mod team will comprise of 3 of the Final 4!


yeah, well id say its pretty safe to assume that deangelo and kasay arent gonna get 36 points (a tie would go in my favor because of the overall points for the season). i mean it's true that you never know whats gonna happen, but for both a RB and kicker on the same team to do well is pretty rare.

good luck to all of you that are still in it...and ill see you for 5th place, juggernaut :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:49 pm
Barring an upset...

(1) xbay vs (5) Bada
(2) GSW_United vs (6) TMC

3 Mods, 1 member. Eww... sounds like one of those gross pornos. :mrgreen: ANYWAYS, good luck next week. It'll either be mod vs mod or member vs mod.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 pm
xbay wrote:3 Mods, 1 member. Eww... sounds like one of those gross pornos. :mrgreen:


Image

Role Player
Posts: 420
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:41 pm
E-Man wrote:
bada wrote:GO MOD TEAM! Barring an E-Man come back tonight, the mod team will comprise of 3 of the Final 4!


yeah, well id say its pretty safe to assume that deangelo and kasay arent gonna get 36 points (a tie would go in my favor because of the overall points for the season). i mean it's true that you never know whats gonna happen, but for both a RB and kicker on the same team to do well is pretty rare.

good luck to all of you that are still in it...and ill see you for 5th place, juggernaut :wink:


I don't think so Eman

Looks like DeAngelo and Kasay did the job for you. Nice one!
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:01 pm
aussiebiedrins wrote:
E-Man wrote:
bada wrote:GO MOD TEAM! Barring an E-Man come back tonight, the mod team will comprise of 3 of the Final 4!


yeah, well id say its pretty safe to assume that deangelo and kasay arent gonna get 36 points (a tie would go in my favor because of the overall points for the season). i mean it's true that you never know whats gonna happen, but for both a RB and kicker on the same team to do well is pretty rare.

good luck to all of you that are still in it...and ill see you for 5th place, juggernaut :wink:


I don't think so Eman

Looks like DeAngelo and Kasay did the job for you. Nice one!


well, TMC almost lost but matt bryant made few pts that guarantee him a semifinal spot....he will facing the 'Lucky Bastard..Just Win, Baby' :mrgreen:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest