THE DREAM THREAD

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:03 am
fine wrote:
thank you doc. i just need you to fill out my 'bang some b*tches' prescription and then i'll be on my way.

Is that the Blue pill???
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:49 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
fine wrote:
thank you doc. i just need you to fill out my 'bang some b*tches' prescription and then i'll be on my way.

Is that the Blue pill???

:mrgreen:

Exactly.

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:46 am
I once had a dream that all the foreigners on this board were tail gating with the rest of us at a Warrior game and Pawno challenged TMC to a brawl in the parking lot. Migya jumped in since Pawno started talking smack about the Aussie's from Perth and saying how much better Brisbane was. Not sure who it was that backed up Pawno... probably Joel or Mr. Crackerz... wasn't sure though. Pretty good fight to be honest, but how it ended goes beyond me. I woke up once it was about to reach its climax, so you can create your own ending to that one. :wink: :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:55 am
xbay wrote:I once had a dream that all the foreigners on this board were tail gating with the rest of us at a Warrior game and Pawno challenged TMC to a brawl in the parking lot. Migya jumped in since Pawno started talking smack about the Aussie's from Perth and saying how much better Brisbane was. Not sure who it was that backed up Pawno... probably Joel or Mr. Crackerz... wasn't sure though. Pretty good fight to be honest, but how it ended goes beyond me. I woke up once it was about to reach its climax, so you can create your own ending to that one. :wink: :mrgreen:

Eh... I'm not touching that dream for now. I'm sure Pawno will have something insightful to say about it. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:37 am
xbay wrote:I once had a dream that all the foreigners on this board were tail gating with the rest of us at a Warrior game and Pawno challenged TMC to a brawl in the parking lot. Migya jumped in since Pawno started talking smack about the Aussie's from Perth and saying how much better Brisbane was. Not sure who it was that backed up Pawno... probably Joel or Mr. Crackerz... wasn't sure though. Pretty good fight to be honest, but how it ended goes beyond me. I woke up once it was about to reach its climax, so you can create your own ending to that one. :wink: :mrgreen:

Was this before or after the "stop hiding and show yourself" thread was created. cAuse i bet you had me pictured as a man with muscles, tattoos and skanky ass tricks hanging off my shoulders.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:17 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:

Was this before or after the "stop hiding and show yourself" thread was created. cAuse i bet you had me pictured as a man with muscles, tattoos and skanky ass tricks hanging off my shoulders.

I told JOEL that I imagined you as a big(250+), tall (6'4"+), loud,
red faced blonde dude who likes to wear Hawaiian shirts and that when intoxicated, has a penchant for putting on a viking horned helmets... ::lol:

I was right about the Hawaiin shirts... :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:41 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:

This was before that thread. I saw a picture of you on your myspace couple months ago, so I already have a good idea on how you look.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:43 pm
xbay wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
xbay wrote:.... Pawno challenged TMC to a brawl in the parking lot. Migya jumped in since Pawno started talking smack about the Aussie's from Perth and saying how much better Brisbane was. Not sure who it was that backed up Pawno... probably Joel or Mr. Crackerz...

Well yeah xbay, raider fans stick together thick and thin bro. Me, Pawno, Joel, and GSW need all the support we can get. being both raider fans and warrior fans haven't necessary been kind to the on field results we as sport fans expect.

u know how suffering feels like xbay, i mean ur a niner fan right?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:11 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
xbay wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
xbay wrote:.... Pawno challenged TMC to a brawl in the parking lot. Migya jumped in since Pawno started talking smack about the Aussie's from Perth and saying how much better Brisbane was. Not sure who it was that backed up Pawno... probably Joel or Mr. Crackerz...

Well yeah xbay, raider fans stick together thick and thin bro. Me, Pawno, Joel, and GSW need all the support we can get. being both raider fans and warrior fans haven't necessary been kind to the on field results we as sport fans expect.

u know how suffering feels like xbay, i mean ur a niner fan right?

Nice try, but I suffer more as a Warriors fan, bud. :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:24 pm
i was a crime fighter last night. that was pretty cool.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:02 am
fine wrote:i was a crime fighter last night. that was pretty cool.

Spandex or regulation cop uniform???

i do have a cape and gimp masks from my previous if you want it

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
fine wrote:i was a crime fighter last night. that was pretty cool.

Spandex or regulation cop uniform???

i do have a cape and gimp masks from my previous if you want it

nah, I didn't have anything cool like that stuff on. I was like tom cruise mission impossible 3 style.

and last night i was teaching babies how to play baseball (no gimp mask on).
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:48 pm
Had a dream i was in a car with my supervisor from work, he was driving the car up a very steep hill, and the car veered right and was headed for a free fall then i woke up. Better not mean anything me and him are kool.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:59 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Had a dream i was in a car with my supervisor from work, he was driving the car up a very steep hill, and the car veered right and was headed for a free fall then i woke up. Better not mean anything me and him are kool.

i had a similar dream where i was driving a party bus full of myfriends on a bikepath and as the bus creeped up a hill i was confronted with a bikepath barrier that is only wide enough for bikes and not cars let alone buses.

anyways ii got out of the bus ton investigate the barrier and forgot to put the hand brake on and all my friends were in the bus as it rolled backwards into a muddy creek. i thought for a moment about diving in and resquing them but then i saw myself in my nice slacks and suit jacket and decided i'd do a headcount of the people who floated to the surface.

after my headcount i realized there was this hot chick i had been talking to on the bus hadnt surfaced but i still decided not to jump in because for some reason she was pretty as a mermaid and she was probably just chilling underwater like mermaids do.

anyways warriorsstepup... dream seems similar except people died in mine and yours were safe. I guess we just need to wait for TMC to break down the dream... (or even bigs would give a pretty good reason for the dream... all them U.K folks are smart and dont have any athletic ability cause they all study law or medicine at caimbridge or oxford :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:38 am
warriorsstepup wrote:Had a dream i was in a car with my supervisor from work, he was driving the car up a very steep hill, and the car veered right and was headed for a free fall then i woke up. Better not mean anything me and him are kool.

Nah, you two are cool. Maybe too cool, if you catch my drift. What did you grab during the free fall? :mrgreen:

PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:i had a similar dream where i was driving a party bus full of myfriends on a bikepath and as the bus creeped up a hill i was confronted with a bikepath barrier that is only wide enough for bikes and not cars let alone buses.

anyways ii got out of the bus ton investigate the barrier and forgot to put the hand brake on and all my friends were in the bus as it rolled backwards into a muddy creek. i thought for a moment about diving in and resquing them but then i saw myself in my nice slacks and suit jacket and decided i'd do a headcount of the people who floated to the surface.

after my headcount i realized there was this hot chick i had been talking to on the bus hadnt surfaced but i still decided not to jump in because for some reason she was pretty as a mermaid and she was probably just chilling underwater like mermaids do.

That only means you need to get laid once and for all. It's about time, considering your age and all, you know... Time to wake up and stop dreaming about mermaids. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum