Trades to improve team this coming offseason

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:You want to trade Maggs and Crapford whatever the cost, it seems... Not that I'm gonna complain, bro. :wink:

I can't see Chicago going for that trade, considering they already had Crapford there and didn't doubt about letting him go.

But the rest of those trades are feasible, particularly the one with the Pacers. Haven't checked the numbers, but makes sense for both teams.

Trade the two fuks at all costs!

Reckon these trades are all doable, some more than others ofcourse but the main aim is to get rid of at least one of them and get a very good PG back at the same time, that's the ideal thing. Expirers are second option ofcourse or at the very least one player that would be seviceable here and one other who is an expirer

What is it about Crawford that everybody hates? He has been the best player on the Warriors since coming over from NY. He has a really good Assist / Turnover ratio. He moves the ball around and can get to the basket and finish or dish...I dont get it. His shot, even when missing looks good, he will find his stroke and once Monta comes back, we need a guy that can distribute in the back court with him.

seriously, i loved the crawford trade from the start.... people love the haterade in heeeeer. dude's a balla

I feel the same way Mr. Crackerz, I have always liked Crawford and was really excited about getting him. Sure I would have rather had David Lee, but even with the glut at guard, a real distributor is something this team was lacking and Crawford has made some beautiful passes so far in his Warriors tenure, some resulting in assists and some not....but he is a really good passer.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:28 am
I was doing this in 2k9 :mrgreen:

I had an interesting idea that is a long shot. I was thinking we could do something like crawford fillers and this years draft pick for Andre Igoudala because of his poor start to the season. Defensively the sixers are already strong they just need to improve there offense.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:53 am
jimbob631 wrote:I was doing this in 2k9 :mrgreen:

I had an interesting idea that is a long shot. I was thinking we could do something like crawford fillers and this years draft pick for Andre Igoudala because of his poor start to the season. Defensively the sixers are already strong they just need to improve there offense.

In a HEARTBEAT!!! [-o<

Although, Iggy is struggling on offense so much because he is having to rely on his jumper due to the lack of opportunities down low...........and he doesnt really have a back to the basket game.

Screw it though, his D, slashing and athletic prescence would be infinately better than what Crawford "brings".

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:02 am
I read somewhere that Brand is not a good fit offensively since alot of his points come off of short jumpers and that takes away from Iggys game. Brand is not the pound it down low PF he is struggles down in the low....Just look at a Diogu about the same height and weight but he never lived up to the next Brand conversions....
Previous

Return to Trades