THE DREAM THREAD

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:31 pm
Share your dreams...

I don't wanna hear about life inspirations and goals but more so what happened when your eyes were closed. I'll have our resident Shrink TMC break down the dreams at your request and offer the meaning of your life.

PS: Please note TMC is only a lawyer but closest thing we have hear to a head doctor, being the most twisted person on this board i get a lot of answers from him.

-------------------------------------

Anyway i'll share first up

-------------------------------------

As you all know i'm in the Bay Area next week... in my dream i was at a tailgate with Joel enjoying the vibe. Joel said it's game time bitches and i told him i'd meet him at our seats... turns out i could see the stadium but as i started making my move i was suddenly in a canoe (with a paddle thank you very much) and i was paddling around the San Francisco Bay trying to find the stadium.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:42 pm
i have stupid dreams about stupid high school. stupid high school baseball team, stupid classes and the stupid hallways. stupid dreams about having to be a stupid 5th year senior. they're all stupid dreams. i want them to stop.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:44 pm
fine wrote:i have stupid dreams about stupid high school. stupid high school baseball team, stupid classes and the stupid hallways. stupid dreams about having to be a stupid 5th year senior. they're all stupid dreams. i want them to stop.

TMC...........errrr, little help? :wink:

I had a weird dream the other night where I was constantly being shot in the stomach by Nazi's (probably from playing Call of Duty too much) and they just kept shooting me...........and I wasnt dying............but the pain was really bad.

Then I was woken up with stomach cramps, went to the toilet and shat my ass out...........whilst puking aswell.

Nice huh. :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:46 pm
fine wrote:i have stupid dreams about stupid high school. stupid high school baseball team, stupid classes and the stupid hallways. stupid dreams about having to be a stupid 5th year senior. they're all stupid dreams. i want them to stop.

just don't ever go to sleep...............ever!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:48 pm

No No No... thats not a dream. thats you watching reruns of Degrassi Junoir High :mrgreen: :agrue: :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:30 pm
bigstrads wrote:

I had a weird dream the other night where I was constantly being shot in the stomach by Nazi's (probably from playing Call of Duty too much) and they just kept shooting me...........and I wasnt dying............but the pain was really bad.

Then I was woken up with stomach cramps, went to the toilet and shat my ass out...........whilst puking aswell.

your dream definitely qualifies as a nightmare mixed with an upset stomach.
pooing and spewing at the same time requires great skill. i'd imagine you had to make a choice of which goes where. did you poo on the floor?
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:35 pm
fine wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

pooing and spewing at the same time requires great skill. i'd imagine you had to make a choice of which goes where. did you poo on the floor?

In the case of the poo and spew, you always choose poo in the toilet. You can throw up in the sink, bathtub or floor, but you never poo on the floor

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:49 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
fine wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

In the case of the poo and spew, you always choose poo in the toilet. You can throw up in the sink, bathtub or floor, but you never poo on the floor

oops, too late :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:21 pm
fine wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
fine wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

oops, too late :wink:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:24 pm
bigstrads wrote:

Well, given that I'm the spin doctor of this part of the board (according to pawno), I've decided to take a deep look into this particular dream.

As I'm totally lost about what to think regarding a dream composed of one word repeated multiple times, I've decided to call my good buddy Jamal "anti-christ" Crawford and ask for his take on the issue.

His answer was this: You're sick and tired of high school life. Bang a couple b*tches and those dreams will be replaced by others much more... fitting. :mrgreen:

bigstrads wrote:I had a weird dream the other night where I was constantly being shot in the stomach by Nazi's (probably from playing Call of Duty too much) and they just kept shooting me...........and I wasnt dying............but the pain was really bad.

Disgusting... On the other side, Jamal loves it. He's amazed at how well you can synthesize such a sh*tty life so easily. Congrats. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:37 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I had a weird dream the other night where I was constantly being shot in the stomach by Nazi's (probably from playing Call of Duty too much) and they just kept shooting me...........and I wasnt dying............but the pain was really bad.

Disgusting... On the other side, Jamal loves it. He's amazed at how well you can synthesize such a sh*tty life so easily. Congrats. :mrgreen:

What in the hell do you mean? :shock:

RobDIKUM wrote:
fine wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Ahh Rob, you know me so well..............hes right fellas, it was the old sitting on the toilet shatting, then chundering in the bath :wink:............thank god. :oops:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:46 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Nothing. It was Jamal, I promise... [-o<

Did we have to make sense on this thread, too???

btw, I'd have to puke, too, after dreaming about a bunch of Nazi's shooting me on the stomach, Bigs. Dream about boobs, Dubs wins and sh*t like that...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:59 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Nothing. It was Jamal, I promise... [-o<

Did we have to make sense on this thread, too???

btw, I'd have to puke, too, after dreaming about a bunch of Nazi's shooting me on the stomach, Bigs. Dream about boobs, Dubs wins and sh*t like that...

Thats not a dream.............thats a fantasy! :cry: :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:01 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Well, given that I'm the spin doctor of this part of the board (according to pawno), I've decided to take a deep look into this particular dream.

As I'm totally lost about what to think regarding a dream composed of one word repeated multiple times, I've decided to call my good buddy Jamal "anti-christ" Crawford and ask for his take on the issue.

His answer was this: You're sick and tired of high school life. Bang a couple b*tches and those dreams will be replaced by others much more... fitting. :mrgreen:

Exactly right :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:12 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

thank you doc. i just need you to fill out my 'bang some b*tches' prescription and then i'll be on my way.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum