Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:50 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Question:

I keep seeing the stat lines next to players get filled up with infor during and right after games...............but then they are cleared, arent these supposed to stay? so we can see whos doing what in a total sense, or is it just there whilst and just after games are happening?

Id like to be there constantly, so I can see whos doing what.

The line that appears on your team screen next to the players name are the stats for the day. As you change to another day, the line is, obviously, cleared (or filled with the stats for that day, if we're talking about a previous one). You can change the day by clicking on a different one in the lineup line, right above stats.

If, instead, you want to see the accumulated stats, you can do so in the matchup screen.

Hope that's what you're asking for, Bigs. If not, ask again (and I'll call you gay and sh*t like that for making me waste a post)

Jeez..........now wasting a post is gay to you TMC, you see gay in everything!!!..........you need help bud. :wink:

And you may not call me gay because that answers my question and I now see what I want to see..........so thank you Mr TryingtogetoutofMyCloset.

Ps: Its ok man, we all understand, most of us are accepting, free thinking people.........its ok to admit it, we'll still like you. :mrgreen:

tmc

talking man chubs :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:45 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

I keep seeing the stat lines next to players get filled up with infor during and right after games...............but then they are cleared, arent these supposed to stay? so we can see whos doing what in a total sense, or is it just there whilst and just after games are happening?

The line that appears on your team screen next to the players name are the stats for the day. As you change to another day, the line is, obviously, cleared (or filled with the stats for that day, if we're talking about a previous one). You can change the day by clicking on a different one in the lineup line, right above stats.

If, instead, you want to see the accumulated stats, you can do so in the matchup screen.

Hope that's what you're asking for, Bigs. If not, ask again (and I'll call you gay and sh*t like that for making me waste a post)

Jeez..........now wasting a post is gay to you TMC, you see gay in everything!!!..........you need help bud. :wink:

And you may not call me gay because that answers my question and I now see what I want to see..........so thank you Mr TryingtogetoutofMyCloset.

Ps: Its ok man, we all understand, most of us are accepting, free thinking people.........its ok to admit it, we'll still like you. :mrgreen:

I don't know what's worse, that or the That Motherf*cking Cunt we had before you came here, Bigs.

btw, I'm perfectly happy in my own closet, Bigs. I don't need to get out of yours. :mrgreen:

As for JOEL's post... Image :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:48 am
Ok, 2 things =

1 - Thunder was matched up against the empty team.............ie: the team with no possible point scorers.

So how the hell did he lose a game against them??? he was 8-1. :shock:

2 - The match up of Jaypat and Jimbob ended in a 9 way tie............with neither one of them recording a win or loss.

Is that right or am I not understanding something here?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:19 am
bigstrads wrote:Ok, 2 things =

Ok, 2 answers:

bigstrads wrote:1 - Thunder was matched up against the empty team.............ie: the team with no possible point scorers.

Easy, he lost the turnovers category.The empty team had, obviously, 0 TOs, so Thunder had to lose that category. No biggie, tho. Everybody will win 8-1 against that team, so it evens out on the end.

bigstrads wrote:2 - The match up of Jaypat and Jimbob ended in a 9 way tie............with neither one of them recording a win or loss.

Another easy answer. None of them had anybody playing, so they tied every category 0-0.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:44 am
TMC wrote:

Ok, 2 answers:

bigstrads wrote:1 - Thunder was matched up against the empty team.............ie: the team with no possible point scorers.

Easy, he lost the turnovers category.The empty team had, obviously, 0 TOs, so Thunder had to lose that category. No biggie, tho. Everybody will win 8-1 against that team, so it evens out on the end.

bigstrads wrote:2 - The match up of Jaypat and Jimbob ended in a 9 way tie............with neither one of them recording a win or loss.

Another easy answer. None of them had anybody playing, so they tied every category 0-0.

First one makes sense, didnt think of that.

Second one makes no sense!............why the hell didnt they have anyone playing???

That is crap in terms of head to head, because if they pull there fingers out and start playing people when others come to face them H2H, then thats not right huh?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:24 am
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

tmc

talking man chubs :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:
Ahh, the TMC sayings

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:27 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Ok, 2 answers:

First one makes sense, didnt think of that.

Second one makes no sense!............why the hell didnt they have anyone playing???

That is crap in terms of head to head, because if they pull there fingers out and start playing people when others come to face them H2H, then thats not right huh?

Jaypat and Jimbob did let the league down somewhat by not putting any of their players in an active position but it did even out in this matchup. I've been away on a trip and so couldn't place their players in an active position to start the second week and so I won't do it and let it up to them, that way it is their doing only

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:13 am
Week 1:

TMC beat Bigs by a small margin, with assists, steals, blocks and TOs being very close.
TMC wins 6-3

Thunder beat the 8th team (ALWAYS WILL BE 8-1 AGAINST 8TH TEAM)

JPat and jimbob631 tied 0-0

I lost to xbay in a close matchup with steals and blocks being the deciding categories.
xbay wins 5-4

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:34 am
migya wrote: :mrgreen:
Ahh, the TMC sayings

Come on, everybody can have their own:

Best In Gay Sh*t

(weak, I know, but I don't have time to think anything better right now)

Yours is a bit longer, migya, give me some time to think about it. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:09 am
TMC wrote:
Ahh, the TMC sayings

Best In Gay Sh*t

Didnt notice this post.............hey TMC, swap "Shit" for "Shenanigans" and then your all set. :wink:

Ohh and by the way, is it me or is this league even more pointless now that Jaypat and Jimbob, STILL havnt done sh*t with their teams............and the problem becomes that if they or Mig suddenly play players, then whoever played them during the time they had no players, has gained an advantage over everyone else.

Maybe if we leave it so everyone plays both of them once, then Mig can put all their players, so everyone has an 8-1 win against them once...........???
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:49 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
Ahh, the TMC sayings

Best In Gay Sh*t

Didnt notice this post.............hey TMC, swap "Shit" for "Shenanigans" and then your all set. :wink:

Ohh and by the way, is it me or is this league even more pointless now that Jaypat and Jimbob, STILL havnt done sh*t with their teams............and the problem becomes that if they or Mig suddenly play players, then whoever played them during the time they had no players, has gained an advantage over everyone else.

Maybe if we leave it so everyone plays both of them once, then Mig can put all their players, so everyone has an 8-1 win against them once...........???

I see your point but I really can't go as far as barr them or anyone for that matter from having their rosters any way they want. It does and has stuffed this league up a bit and maybe in future I will, if I have the time to do so ofcourse, make sure all teams have players in active roster spots at the start of the league season. That ofcourse is for next year.

We can all vote on keeping JPat and jimbob teams with all players on the bench until everyone has played them once. They have neglected this league after all so such a vote and action is warranted

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:57 pm
Hey Bigs, got you back for losing in the other league to you and beat you here :wink:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:37 am
migya wrote:Hey Bigs, got you back for losing in the other league to you and beat you here :wink:

Ahh, I dont give a monkeys left bollock about this one man..............beat me all you want!!! (not in that way though :wink: )
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:01 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:Hey Bigs, got you back for losing in the other league to you and beat you here :wink:

Ahh, I dont give a monkeys left bollock about this one man..............beat me all you want!!! (not in that way though :wink: )

Well I will beat you and ah, not in that way :wink:

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:18 pm
JayPat keeps forgetting to set his rosters. There's a reason why he's 1-35-9.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum