Stop hiding and show yourself!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:28 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
TMC wrote:
For real. After finally being able to watch Capt's pics, I'm much closer to banning you than before, Pawno. Insensitive bastard... :mrgreen:

Great to finally meet you all, guys.

Come on, Bada, XBay, it's your turn!!!

I'm not being insensitive... way to a womens heart is to comment on her eyes.

You could learn a thing or 2 from me TMC!!!

I was talking about you calling her fat, Pawno. I don't know if the eyes thing is gonna be enough to get over that. :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:58 am
I must say............could martin BE more baltic??? :D :wink:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:52 pm
Ahh............Joel being the little technophobe that he is, has asked me to link up a picture of him.

Man!!! you look EXACTLY how I imagined you!!!..............thats crazy, and the picture was taken on my birthday too! :wink: nice to meet/see you bud.

So, with further adieu................LADIES AND GENTLEMANS!!!...........I GIVE YOU...............JOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:55 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ahh............Joel being the little technophobe that he is, has asked me to link up a picture of him.

Man!!! you look EXACTLY how I imagined you!!!..............thats crazy, and the picture was taken on my birthday too! :wink: nice to meet/see you bud.

So, with further adieu................LADIES AND GENTLEMANS!!!...........I GIVE YOU...............JOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to my IT man bigs :D
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:00 pm
james, you're gonna have to grab one from my myspace if i'm gonna get a pic of me up there. My computer at home is down. So for now, Rob remains a mystery
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:06 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:james, you're gonna have to grab one from my myspace if i'm gonna get a pic of me up there. My computer at home is down. So for now, Rob remains a mystery

I have no idea how to get an image onto the page or I would contribute to the thread

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:16 pm
man, most of you people out there are older than me (or look like :mrgreen:
i was kinda expecting more kids around :shock:
well, here, in baltic land they rather think i'm scandinavian
but in norway i mask myself as a suomi and try to drink as much :mrgreen:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:47 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:james, you're gonna have to grab one from my myspace if i'm gonna get a pic of me up there. My computer at home is down. So for now, Rob remains a mystery

I have no idea how to get an image onto the page or I would contribute to the thread

You need a "host" for the image dude.............like if you had a myspace of facebook account, that would be the host and you would just right click on the image, select "view image" and copy and paste the URL between the [img][/image] codes on here.

Most people have a thing called a "photobucket" or "imageshack" account which acts as a host, where you can upload pics and share them easily from there doing the same thing with the links.

Yo Rob, whats your myspace man, Ill get you on here bro! :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:50 pm
can't think of it off hand, check the myspace thread, its on there
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:00 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:can't think of it off hand, check the myspace thread, its on there

Okey doke dude..............HEREEEEEEES DIKUM!!! ............everybody say "Ahhhhhhh" :wink:

You know something Rob.............this is weird............I was talking to Tavis the other day and I said to him that I imagine you look like the Mexican dude from the movie "Crash".............AND YOU DO!!! :shock:

I think also, cuz he has a little girl, and is a great/nice/family man............his character in the movie kind of made me think of you.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:53 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ahh............Joel being the little technophobe that he is, has asked me to link up a picture of him.

Awwwww, Hannah is so cute! Tell her Monta and I say Hi! Is this after you guys ate whale and swordfish? :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:19 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:

Awwwww, Hannah is so cute! Tell her Monta and I say Hi! Is this after you guys ate whale and swordfish? :mrgreen:

haha nope but did you see she is trying to wink and stick her tongue out at the same time lol.....

btw i showed hannah your pic you posted and she said " POP THATS THE LADY WHO TRIED TO PINCH ME" :mrgreen:
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:21 pm
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

haha nope but did you see she is trying to wink and stick her tongue out at the same time lol.....

btw i showed hannah your pic you posted and she said " POP THATS THE LADY WHO TRIED TO PINCH ME" :mrgreen:

She did not! Hannah loves me! I'm her favorite :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:23 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

She did not! Hannah loves me! I'm her favorite :mrgreen:

Just kidding Hannah called your name out as soon as she saw your post :D
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:27 pm
TMC wrote:Come on, Bada, XBay, it's your turn!!!

Ha ha ha ha...

Nah, I'll post one up when I find a good picture. I'm not BS'ing either, all the pics in my photobucket don't even show my face. They're either a picture of my back or me really far away. I'll be sure to post one up when I get one that actually shows myself.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum