Stop hiding and show yourself!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:46 pm
Jackattack wrote: :wink:

wtf is a singlet? sounds like a onesy?

ImageImage

You know a shirt without sleeves... i think you call em tanktops maybe>??

Every NBA player puts on his jersey (which is a singlet) before he takes the court.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:49 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Ohh and the first one, its actually outside a local steakhouse...........where they relegate all the smokers of course............nothing gay about a Steakhouse my friend!!! plus, I never watched Sex and The City, so thanks for letting me know some the names Mr Expert. :wink:

Yeah sweet love steakhouses...( And if you eat red meat, then you don't fit the stereotype of a gay guy who would usually eat a salad or celery sticks)

What Marijuana is too Amsterdam
Steak/Beef is to Australia!!!

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:08 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Yeah sweet love steakhouses.

One of the rare times i will agree with a odd pawno statement :D :D
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:21 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:

ImageImage

Every NBA player puts on his jersey (which is a singlet) before he takes the court.

ah,, a tank top,,, aka wife beater... :wink:

and there you go with the nipple thing again Pawno.... wtf?

I don't wear tank tops, because of the sweater on my back...
besides most people who wear those here are dough heads...
If it were hotter and more of a beach lifestyle here, I could see them being more common.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:25 pm
Jackattack wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:

ImageImage

ah,, a tank top,,, aka wife beater... :wink:

and there you go with the nipple thing again Pawno.... wtf?

I don't wear tank tops, because of the sweater on my back...
besides most people who wear those here are either dough heads or really in shape ghey dudes... If it were hotter and more of a beach lifestyle here, I could see them being more common.

you know why they dont call them wife beaters in Australia Jackattack?

They didn't wanna classify an entire male population based on one shirt.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:32 pm
Can I get an emoticon Crakerz?

I could take your comments a couple of different ways...

either funny... in which case: ::lol:

or as some kind of lecture... in which case... :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:36 pm
Jackattack wrote:Can I get an emoticon Crakerz?

I could take your comments a couple of different ways...

either funny... in which case: ::lol:

or as some kind of lecture... in which case... :roll:

:mrgreen:

Does this help?
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:40 pm
:D absolutely....

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:14 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:you know why they dont call them wife beaters in Australia Jackattack?

I only beat my wife between the lips, something you may not know anything about yet Cracker :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:22 pm
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:you know why they dont call them wife beaters in Australia Jackattack?

I only beat my wife between the lips, something you may not know anything about yet Cracker :mrgreen:

The most disturbing part of this comment wasn't ur sexual reference of u and ur wife, but the fact that u forgot not only the MR. part of my SN, but the Z in the end too....Its Mr. Crackerz!!! (though im very hypocritical on this, cuz i shorten everyones name too)

got that mig? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:28 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Dude obviously i know you have a girlfriend from your job thread but this above photo doesn't do your sexuality any justice... i mean come on dude smoking cigarettes at an outdoor alfresco dining... & look at the way your holding it, BAGH (Hold it like James Dean)

I just have this image of whoever your eating, drinking coffee with your talking about episodes of Will and Grace or Sex in the city thats been on tv.

BIGS: OH my GAWD, Did you see that Miranda last night, what a f#cking 2bit trick stealing Sarah's boyfriend like that..

Female friend of Gay Bigs: Oh your so correct.

Yo Bigs, sorry to stereo type you there, But whenever i see cute guys at cafes i immediately say "GAY" (but take it as a compliment, cause i think your cute)

:mrgreen:

I probably should say something here, but I guess I'll leave it at several :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bigstrads wrote:The brown strap.............well that is affectionately know as my "Man Bag" I usually carry alot of stuff with me at all times, my fat wallet stuffed with notes and cards, my crackberry phone, atleast 2 packs of cigarettes and an assortment of lighters, usually a note pad of some kind...........so a man bag is called for Im affraid.

Bigs, the simple fact that it has to be labeled as a "man" bag, means it's gay. It's like when a woman says no so you keep pushing til she finally says yes (usually out of pure boredom, actually, but that's a different story).

Don't try to hide something like that. It ain't working. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:39 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:The brown strap.............well that is affectionately know as my "Man Bag" I usually carry alot of stuff with me at all times, my fat wallet stuffed with notes and cards, my crackberry phone, atleast 2 packs of cigarettes and an assortment of lighters, usually a note pad of some kind...........so a man bag is called for Im affraid.

Bigs, the simple fact that it has to be labeled as a "man" bag, means it's gay. It's like when a woman says no so you keep pushing til she finally says yes (usually out of pure boredom, actually, but that's a different story).

What?............I didnt try to hide anything, I could have made up any number of excuses for what the "brown strap" was.............which could have taken you all away from the fact it was a "man bag" (which were my words)...............but I didnt, cuz it is a satchel kind of thing..............I dont really care to be honest, cuz Ive never seen a gay fella using a similar bag...........so I was honest. :dontknow:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:47 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

What?............I didnt try to hide anything, I could have made up any number of excuses for what the "brown strap" was.............which could have taken you all away from the fact it was a "man bag" (which were my words)...............but I didnt, cuz it is a satchel kind of thing..............I dont really care to be honest, cuz Ive never seen a gay fella using a similar bag...........so I was honest. :dontknow:

And I was being facetious. We're even. :wink:

But this is not the land of the "man bags". Keep that in mind if you ever come here.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:56 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

And I was being facetious. We're even. :wink:

But this is not the land of the "man bags". Keep that in mind if you ever come here.

Urrgghhh............Ive got a freakin cold, and feel real sh*t (was up half the night puking and stuff).............plus, I couldnt be more down and frustrated about our team right now.

So Im not in the best of moods/shape. :cry:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:07 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:Oh, and it would be nice to see a pic of Bada and XBay. You two are the ones I miss the most on this thread.

In light of that.............Bada!!! Im issuing you with a 24 hour warning!!! if you do not come in here (or PM me with lots of threats and swearing) then I am posting a pic of you at 2:18pm PST/20:18pm GMT tomorrow!!! :wink:

Well, Bada PM'd me in the nick of time.............so he will have to post a pic of his beautiful self if he wants. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum