Stop hiding and show yourself!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:15 pm
Well, well, well... after 11 hours of trip and a couple of flights, I'm finally back at home for a week.

Good news is that I'll be able to post as usual (except for next weekend. I'll be in Barcelona doing some... "research" :wink: ).

Bad news is that all my pics are on the laptop I left in Las Palmas. So yeah, now that migya has done it, I'll post a pic of mine... but you'll have to wait til Dec. 9, the day I have to be back there.

Oh, and it would be nice to see a pic of Bada and XBay. You two are the ones I miss the most on this thread.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:19 pm
TMC wrote:Oh, and it would be nice to see a pic of Bada and XBay. You two are the ones I miss the most on this thread.

In light of that.............Bada!!! Im issuing you with a 24 hour warning!!! if you do not come in here (or PM me with lots of threats and swearing) then I am posting a pic of you at 2:18pm PST/20:18pm GMT tomorrow!!! :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:45 pm
Ok, so just to give Pawno a chance to compare me to some weird gay dude...........then heres a couple of me =

1 - With hair in the "growing" messed up crappy stage..........looking abit smarmy =

2 - With the fully long hair and crazy untamed/too long beard and tash =

I have cut all the hair off now in preparation for starting jobs.............which I regret now obviously. :cry:

Where the rest of you guys at!!! Speak, JOEL, Crackerz, Bada, RobDIKUM........come on damn it. :evil: show yourselves!!! :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:55 pm
yeah come on joel!and rob!

i wanna see what joel rob and xbay look like
Go Ham

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:05 pm
webelieve wrote:yeah come on joel!and rob!

i wanna see what joel rob and xbay look like

haha you will know me when you see me , it's just that i don't have the skills to toss a pic up....dont forget i needed bigs to toss up my sig :oops:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ok, so just to give Pawno a chance to compare me to some weird gay dude...........then heres a couple of me =

1 - With hair in the "growing" messed up crappy stage..........looking abit smarmy =

2 - With the fully long hair and crazy untamed/too long beard and tash =

I have cut all the hair off now in preparation for starting jobs.............which I regret now obviously. :cry:

Where the rest of you guys at!!! Speak, JOEL, Crackerz, Bada, RobDIKUM........come on damn it. :evil: show yourselves!!! :wink:

You would have gotten your fair share of attention from the girls back in high school hey bigs, with that baby face look :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:59 pm
[quote="bigstrads"]

Dude obviously i know you have a girlfriend from your job thread but this above photo doesn't do your sexuality any justice... i mean come on dude smoking cigarettes at an outdoor alfresco dining... & look at the way your holding it, BAGH (Hold it like James Dean)

I just have this image of whoever your eating, drinking coffee with your talking about episodes of Will and Grace or Sex in the city thats been on tv.

BIGS: OH my GAWD, Did you see that Miranda last night, what a f#cking 2bit trick stealing Sarah's boyfriend like that..

Female friend of Gay Bigs: Oh your so correct.

Yo Bigs, sorry to stereo type you there, But whenever i see cute guys at cafes i immediately say "GAY" (but take it as a compliment, cause i think your cute)

Yeah Buddy this is a more rugged shot, But i thought Jesus died 2008 years ago, Obviously Jesus surviving such a long time he's sure going to discover THE BIG MAC at Mc Donalds

But image 2 i wouldn't have no trouble hanging out with you... You look like a struggling actor waiting on his next audition for the new pirates of the Carabeen movie. :mrgreen:

PS: Oh Bigs one last thing, you want to fill us all in on what that brown strap that is over your left shoulder, i immediately thought gun holster, but to me it looks more like the strap of the purse you carry around :bday:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:11 pm
There you go Pawno, let it allllllll out, its ok...........bet that felt good huh. :wink:

I get/got that Jesus comment ALOT actually.........aswell as one of the muskateers! :mrgreen:

The brown strap.............well that is affectionately know as my "Man Bag" I usually carry alot of stuff with me at all times, my fat wallet stuffed with notes and cards, my crackberry phone, atleast 2 packs of cigarettes and an assortment of lighters, usually a note pad of some kind...........so a man bag is called for Im affraid.

Ohh and the first one, its actually outside a local steakhouse...........where they relegate all the smokers of course............nothing gay about a Steakhouse my friend!!! plus, I never watched Sex and The City, so thanks for letting me know some the names Mr Expert. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:55 pm
Considering some of the pummeling going on here, I guess no one commenting about my pic is a good thing.
Handsomeness gets no comment... :mrgreen:

James you like like a mellow dude, very different from your posting persona....
I used to have the long hair and full beard, but I can't stand having long hair so I cut it.
Now I get the, "you look like Russell Crowe, or Clapton" a lot cuz I got semi long hair and the beard still.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:09 pm
Jackattack wrote:Considering some of the pummeling going on here, I guess no one commenting about my pic is a good thing.

I used to have the long hair and full beard, but I can't stand having long hair so I cut it.
Now I get the, "you look like Russell Crowe, or Clapton" a lot cuz I got semi long hair and the beard still.

Jackattack as i was telling our boy JOEL...

"Jackattack looks like one mean son of a bitch"

JOEL replied your the mellowest of them all.

I guess no one is willing to say anything about you cause quite frankly you look like a character from the Sopranos.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:10 pm
Here's a picture of JOEL... he had me post it for him.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:36 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
Jackattack wrote:Considering some of the pummeling going on here, I guess no one commenting about my pic is a good thing.

Jackattack as i was telling our boy JOEL...

"Jackattack looks like one mean son of a bitch"

JOEL replied your the mellowest of them all.

I guess no one is willing to say anything about you cause quite frankly you look like a character from the Sopranos.

LMAO! ha Pawno good one... No man my expression is all smart ass. one eyebrow raised one down with a tiny smirk at the corners of the my mouth.... Soprano's lol... (I'm Irish/English/and a little Dutch). as long as it's not james Gandolfino or wtf his name is? cause he's a fat pig... and I'm only a fat pig after 23 beers... but who isn't...

here's a nicer looking one..

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:56 pm
Jackattack wrote:
LMAO! ha Pawno good one... No man my expression is all smart ass. one eyebrow raised one down with a tiny smirk at the corners of the my mouth.... Soprano's lol... (I'm Irish/English/and a little Dutch). as long as it's not james Gandolfino or wtf his name is? cause he's a fat pig... and I'm only a fat pig after 23 beers... but who isn't...

I don't know dude... maybe it's just cause im from Australia and the men wear singlets and the women wear bikinis all year round. but when i see dudes rocking leather jackets i immediately think of drug dealer/wise guy from all those Italian mafia movies.

Yeah you don't look like James Gandolfini, nor do you look italian... seriously it must be the leather jacket.

But dude you have crazy big blue eyes. Your blue eyes remind me of some young hollywood starlet dressed inside a old creepy man costume.

I bet you get told all the time about you having incredibly blue eyes.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:59 pm
SEPERATED AT BIRTH
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:12 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
Jackattack wrote:

I don't know dude... maybe it's just cause im from Australia and the men wear singlets and the women wear bikinis all year round. but when i see dudes rocking leather jackets i immediately think of drug dealer/wise guy from all those Italian mafia movies.

Yeah you don't look like James Gandolfini, nor do you look italian... seriously it must be the leather jacket.

But dude you have crazy big blue eyes. Your blue eyes remind me of some young hollywood starlet dressed inside a old creepy man costume.

I bet you get told all the time about you having incredibly blue eyes.

Ok, now I'm sending my Uncle Nunzio over to break a few bones...
:wink:

wtf is a singlet? sounds like a onesy?
leather, hmm? i don't know maybe it's a musician thing. people in urban areas here wear leather jackets a lot, especially vintage ones.

I get the blues eyes thing a lot, the old creepy man? not so much... :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum