NIPPLE THREAD

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Are your nipples in or out?

25%
IN
75%
OUT

Total votes: 8

Hall of Famer
» Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:39 am
It is somewhat about the nipples, but as long as the bich has nice big firm tits and can suk good kok, I'll be right! :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:35 pm
migya wrote:It is somewhat about the nipples, but as long as the bich has nice big firm tits and can suk good kok, I'll be right! :mrgreen:

Now that's what I was looking for in this thread. Not learning about everyone's nipples. :mrgreen:

All Star
» Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:28 pm
lilly thai got some big nipples. its kinda wierd.

Franchise Player
» Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:45 pm
E-Man wrote:lilly thai got some big nipples. its kinda wierd.

Yeah, I kind of find it as a turn off... their kinda TOO big for me, especially since it reminds me of my ex who was a secret freak, but had nipples just like Lily and screamed just as much and just as loud as Lily... which annoys me sometimes.

She's got a sexy, innocent voice, though... I'll admit. She is a squirter, too, I think.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:59 am
8)

That's more or less how this thread is making me feel. Oh, and I want some whisky with it.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:18 am
TMC wrote:8)

That's more or less how this thread is making me feel. Oh, and I want some whisky with it.

:mrgreen:

We'll have to order the scotch

All Star
» Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:54 am
O.G. Broe wrote:Men talking about each others Nipple's is pretty GAY... I was expecting that this topic was about Women Nipples, Guess I'm in the wrong thread Exclamation OUT

i concur.

Franchise Player
» Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Franchise Player
» Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:01 am
I just wanna let everyone know the last few weeks have been difficult for me.

I was enjoying the cooler then usual weather in Brisbane Australia because if i was rocking around without my shirt then my nipples were sticking out.

Now with the stinking hot summer well and truly in full effect, my nipples have decided to hibernate for the summer. (They've gone back inside there cave)