Roto league 1 for 2008-09

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:46 pm
I have no idea why or how im winning. But i am.

And in terms of the game count and shiet, im still learning. green is better than red!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:47 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:The only reason I asked both is because I have Billups in one of my roto leagues, and Chandler in one of my roto and H2H leagues, ohh and Redd, who are doubtful but not confirmed as not playing..........so I wasnt sure on what to do, considering Id have players on the bench who are definately playing.

Billups is a no no by the sounds of things............still not sure about Redd and Chandler, think Ill wait till I go to bed to make a decision and see if theres anymore news on them.

You know, it's funny, because I've got exactly the same problem with those two guys (Chandler and Redd).

Hmmm, interesting............what do you think? we are not facing each other in H2H, so it cant hurt either of us!? :wink:

Im thinking Redd might play a little and Chandler will miss another game............but again, could go either way. :banghead:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:49 pm
bigstrads wrote:Im thinking Redd might play a little and Chandler will miss another game............but again, could go either way. :banghead:

Same thing. Redd stays in the lineup, Chandler doesn't. I've got two guys that do not play today, so I can keep one of them in the lineup. And I'm leaning towards Redd.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:58 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Im thinking Redd might play a little and Chandler will miss another game............but again, could go either way. :banghead:

Same thing. Redd stays in the lineup, Chandler doesn't. I've got two guys that do not play today, so I can keep one of them in the lineup. And I'm leaning towards Redd.

Thats exactly what Im doing with one team............but with the other I have Chandler in, Ive got all my players playing, so no choice but to gamble. :shock:

*EDIT* - I DONT F*CKING BELIEVE IT!!!
...........I just went anmd messed with my roster to re-jig it, Bosh was in a starting spot but I had to move him to the bench FOR LIKE 2 SECONDS!!! and then put back in the starting lineup...........and he has a bloody greyed out box next to him!!! I swear, if that means he doesn get collect points (because there game started like 2 minutes ago)...........Im gonna go nuts and believe that I am cursed!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:28 pm
Anyone out there gonna get the Gears of War 2 game???
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:47 pm
J-Rich wrote:Anyone out there gonna get the Gears of War 2 game???

are u lost!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:02 am
GSW United wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Anyone out there gonna get the Gears of War 2 game???

are u lost!!!

Nah William, its just J-Rich's usual spam, and trying to annoy me. :roll:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:31 am
Wow.............Miggy offers me Vince Carter and Brad Miller for Andre Igoudala and Tim Duncan!!! :shock: :roll: :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:58 am
bigstrads wrote:Wow.............Miggy offers me Vince Carter and Brad Miller for Andre Igoudala and Tim Duncan!!! :shock: :roll: :mrgreen:

And you're surprised because...??? It's one of his typical trades, Bigs. Better get used to it.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Wow.............Miggy offers me Vince Carter and Brad Miller for Andre Igoudala and Tim Duncan!!! :shock: :roll: :mrgreen:

And you're surprised because...??? It's one of his typical trades, Bigs. Better get used to it.

Look at the stats muthafukas!

Iggy is way down on scoring and BMiller is great in a few cats, especially assists, where Bigs is pretty horrible at. Stat wise this trade is pretty even and gives us both improvements in areas we need

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:16 pm
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

Iggy is way down on scoring and BMiller is great in a few cats, especially assists, where Bigs is pretty horrible at. Stat wise this trade is pretty even and gives us both improvements in areas we need

With the emergence of Thaddeus Young and the addition of Elton Brand, his scoring was expected to go down. But I'd still take Timmy over Brad, any day.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:37 pm
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

With the emergence of Thaddeus Young and the addition of Elton Brand, his scoring was expected to go down. But I'd still take Timmy over Brad, any day.

And you'd take Vince over Iggy any day as well, making this trade even. As I said, we both increase in areas we need and decrease in areas we can afford to

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 pm
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

And you'd take Vince over Iggy any day as well, making this trade even. As I said, we both increase in areas we need and decrease in areas we can afford to

That's until Vince gets hurt, of course.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:37 pm
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

That's until Vince gets hurt, of course.

He's been awesome so far. It is an assumption that he'll get hurt

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:39 pm
Man, I dont know how Im holding onto the 2nd place spot with Josh Smith and Redd being out so long...................now T-Mac is gone, I might slip abit. :cry:
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum