Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:26 pm
LOL JUGGERNAZIS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THANKS BIGS IM USIN THAT WHEN I PLAY ONLINE NOW...LOL JUGGERNAZI
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:44 am
speakonitgod wrote:LOL JUGGERNAZIS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THANKS BIGS IM USIN THAT WHEN I PLAY ONLINE NOW...LOL JUGGERNAZI


so what do you think of the game speak?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:26 pm
.82 and climbing, man that STG-44 is nasty. I own courtyard now, don't even bother to enter when i'm playin that map!
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:36 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:.82 and climbing, man that STG-44 is nasty. I own courtyard now, don't even bother to enter when i'm playin that map!


Sounds like you found your gun then...........and your map! nice. :wink:

I dropped abit today, to 2.05...........as I finished the Arisaka and unlocked the Kar98 or whatever its called............but of course, its sniper rifle/bolt action with no scope, and you cant do that sh*t in normal mode............man, plugging a guy, without him dying, then waiting to reload those biches is ridiculous..........especially as you have to do it from close range because of lack of a scope.

So I switched to Hardcore, so atleast if I hit a guy, he would go down...........but running around, trying to get close to people with a bolt action, is not much fun. :cry:

But I got the scope now..........so its back to splattering these fools brains all over the place!!! cant wait until double XP is over and I dont feel the need to play normal mode, and can return to Hardcore. :wink:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:45 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:.82 and climbing, man that STG-44 is nasty. I own courtyard now, don't even bother to enter when i'm playin that map!


Sounds like you found your gun then...........and your map! nice. :wink:

I dropped abit today, to 2.05...........as I finished the Arisaka and unlocked the Kar98 or whatever its called............but of course, its sniper rifle/bolt action with no scope, and you cant do that sh*t in normal mode............man, plugging a guy, without him dying, then waiting to reload those biches is ridiculous..........especially as you have to do it from close range because of lack of a scope.

So I switched to Hardcore, so atleast if I hit a guy, he would go down...........but running around, trying to get close to people with a bolt action, is not much fun. :cry:

But I got the scope now..........so its back to splattering these fools brains all over the place!!! cant wait until double XP is over and I dont feel the need to play normal mode, and can return to Hardcore. :wink:


I've been using the STG44 for smaller maps and the bolt actions on the bigger ones. I have my tank buster class with my STG. I figured out how to play courtyard, and its been my best map lately. I've generally been doing good on smaller maps. I've been sniping decent too. It's making it a lot more fun since i'm not stinkin it up every match. It's all about patience i guess.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:52 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:.82 and climbing, man that STG-44 is nasty. I own courtyard now, don't even bother to enter when i'm playin that map!


Sounds like you found your gun then...........and your map! nice. :wink:

I dropped abit today, to 2.05...........as I finished the Arisaka and unlocked the Kar98 or whatever its called............but of course, its sniper rifle/bolt action with no scope, and you cant do that sh*t in normal mode............man, plugging a guy, without him dying, then waiting to reload those biches is ridiculous..........especially as you have to do it from close range because of lack of a scope.

So I switched to Hardcore, so atleast if I hit a guy, he would go down...........but running around, trying to get close to people with a bolt action, is not much fun. :cry:

But I got the scope now..........so its back to splattering these fools brains all over the place!!! cant wait until double XP is over and I dont feel the need to play normal mode, and can return to Hardcore. :wink:


I've been using the STG44 for smaller maps and the bolt actions on the bigger ones. I have my tank buster class with my STG. I figured out how to play courtyard, and its been my best map lately. I've generally been doing good on smaller maps. I've been sniping decent too. It's making it a lot more fun since i'm not stinkin it up every match. It's all about patience i guess.


Yeah, Im really missing the certainty of playing Hardcore...........my K/D ratio was like 1.46 before I started Hardcore, and then it lept up to 2.08............its just great knowing that when you shoot a guy, hes gonna die.

The small maps drive me mad if Im honest............cuz everyone just hides in little random places, and there are so many random places that its hard to figure out and get used to.

Dont you think, on COD4, even on the small maps...........they still had long straits, open areas, and it was just a case of who had the best reactions/timing...........whereas on the smaller maps on this game, its all about who can hide the best behind one of the thousands of possible p*ssy vantage points. :roll:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:56 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:.82 and climbing, man that STG-44 is nasty. I own courtyard now, don't even bother to enter when i'm playin that map!


Sounds like you found your gun then...........and your map! nice. :wink:

I dropped abit today, to 2.05...........as I finished the Arisaka and unlocked the Kar98 or whatever its called............but of course, its sniper rifle/bolt action with no scope, and you cant do that sh*t in normal mode............man, plugging a guy, without him dying, then waiting to reload those biches is ridiculous..........especially as you have to do it from close range because of lack of a scope.

So I switched to Hardcore, so atleast if I hit a guy, he would go down...........but running around, trying to get close to people with a bolt action, is not much fun. :cry:

But I got the scope now..........so its back to splattering these fools brains all over the place!!! cant wait until double XP is over and I dont feel the need to play normal mode, and can return to Hardcore. :wink:


I've been using the STG44 for smaller maps and the bolt actions on the bigger ones. I have my tank buster class with my STG. I figured out how to play courtyard, and its been my best map lately. I've generally been doing good on smaller maps. I've been sniping decent too. It's making it a lot more fun since i'm not stinkin it up every match. It's all about patience i guess.


Yeah, Im really missing the certainty of playing Hardcore...........my K/D ratio was like 1.46 before I started Hardcore, and then it lept up to 2.08............its just great knowing that when you shoot a guy, hes gonna die.

The small maps drive me mad if Im honest............cuz everyone just hides in little random places, and there are so many random places that its hard to figure out and get used to.

Don you think, on COD4, even on the small maps...........it still had long straits, open areas, and it was just a case of who had the best reactions/timing...........whereas on the smaller maps on this game, its all about who can hide the best behind one of the thoasands of possible ***** vantage points. :roll:


The small maps seem more square instead of rectangular in a way. But I kind of found that you can hunt them down a little easier. I think i'm starting to notice some of the common spots where people take cover. And on small maps, i try not to move too much at once. I'll move to a position and find cover for a few seconds and check behind me, survey the situation and see if someone pops out, if nobody is there, i move on some more. Courtyard is almost like a maze, but i figured out how to pop my head up and look for enemies and then hide again. I go around the map that way. I always get dogs on that map too.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:29 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:LOL JUGGERNAZIS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THANKS BIGS IM USIN THAT WHEN I PLAY ONLINE NOW...LOL JUGGERNAZI


so what do you think of the game speak?


I think it is just fine.. for now. In my opinion it is not even close to touching COD4, but it is a new game with a new feel and for those who are bored of COD4, this is a cool game to keep you occupied until COD6 arrives (which everyone has been waiting for even b4 COD5 dropped).

The one thing that I absolutely love about COD5 is the fact that your spawn point can very well be right next to an enemy, which in my opinion is great! I hated, HATED in COD4 how you had to run half way around the world to find someone after you spawned from getting killed. In this new game, when you spawn you can travel for about 5 seconds and run into an enemy. I have always been a "run and gun" type of player, so this suits me just well.

Are you impressed with tha game Rob?? Was it better than expected?
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:32 am
LOL!!!...........I was abit naughty today. :oops:

I went into a glitch I found out on Downfall...........and kicked the crap out those guys! :mrgreen:

Ive never done anything like that before, never did it on COD4............but thought Id give it a go, and the good thing was no-one else went in there or knew about it..........so it was just me shotting these guys through the floor! :evil:

I ended up 28-0..............slightly annoying cuz that was my previous best kill streak, without glitching of course, so abit annoying to not beat it..........but I think Ill try it again! :wink:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:11 am
speakonitgod wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:LOL JUGGERNAZIS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THANKS BIGS IM USIN THAT WHEN I PLAY ONLINE NOW...LOL JUGGERNAZI


so what do you think of the game speak?


I think it is just fine.. for now. In my opinion it is not even close to touching COD4, but it is a new game with a new feel and for those who are bored of COD4, this is a cool game to keep you occupied until COD6 arrives (which everyone has been waiting for even b4 COD5 dropped).

The one thing that I absolutely love about COD5 is the fact that your spawn point can very well be right next to an enemy, which in my opinion is great! I hated, HATED in COD4 how you had to run half way around the world to find someone after you spawned from getting killed. In this new game, when you spawn you can travel for about 5 seconds and run into an enemy. I have always been a "run and gun" type of player, so this suits me just well.

Are you impressed with tha game Rob?? Was it better than expected?


i'm into it a lot, i like the feel of it. The spawns get annoying but if you don't die as much, you don't notice it. I think it holds its own against COD4. Hopefully the next modern one has some dismemberment like this one. I am actually really impressed with the game overall.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:12 am
bigstrads wrote:LOL!!!...........I was abit naughty today. :oops:

I went into a glitch I found out on Downfall...........and kicked the crap out those guys! :mrgreen:

Ive never done anything like that before, never did it on COD4............but thought Id give it a go, and the good thing was no-one else went in there or knew about it..........so it was just me shotting these guys through the floor! :evil:

I ended up 28-0..............slightly annoying cuz that was my previous best kill streak, without glitching of course, so abit annoying to not beat it..........but I think Ill try it again! :wink:


you glitchin bastard, your K/D ratio means squat now! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:07 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LOL!!!...........I was abit naughty today. :oops:

I went into a glitch I found out on Downfall...........and kicked the crap out those guys! :mrgreen:

Ive never done anything like that before, never did it on COD4............but thought Id give it a go, and the good thing was no-one else went in there or knew about it..........so it was just me shotting these guys through the floor! :evil:

I ended up 28-0..............slightly annoying cuz that was my previous best kill streak, without glitching of course, so abit annoying to not beat it..........but I think Ill try it again! :wink:


you glitchin bastard, your K/D ratio means squat now! :mrgreen:


LMAO!!!...........yeah, I felt all dirty and wrong for doing that..........you know I love my stats, so I dont want any asterixes next to mys stats because I used glitches.

Now youve said, Im happy I didnt break my kill streak, cuz I would have always though I cheated to get it..........ohh well, THATS THE END OF GLITCHES!!!

Next it will be "Ohh you use tanks too much!!!"............I must admit, I do use them alot and have like 180 kills with each tank. :oops:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:14 pm
tanks are legal buddy , not glitches. It's like in baseball, and glitches are the steroids. Tanks are just maple bats. No asterisk necessary for tanks, and i've started using them a lot lately... as for glitching..


*
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:46 am
Wa wa wee wa!!!.............I just had a 52-3 game on outskirts............tied my freakin kill streak again!!! :banghead: :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:53 am
bigstrads wrote:Wa wa wee wa!!!.............I just had a 52-3 game on outskirts............tied my freakin kill streak again!!! :banghead: :mrgreen:


lemme guess.....TANK? I had a 30-4 game yesterday on DOME

my ratio is up to .87 now
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron