Important Time.......Coming Soon.

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

What Do You Think About Sf's Return? How Are you Going To Act?

I Couldnt Care Less, Let Him Believe What He Wants.
15%
I Dont Think His Comments Were That Bad, So He Should Be Allowed Back Without Trouble.
No votes
I Agree With What He Said.
No votes
I Dont Like What He Said But I Wont Say Anything To Him About It
30%
Im Going To Get Militant On His Ass.
55%

Total votes : 20

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:23 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Bigstrads i'm also puzzled why your the most passionate about this. Obviously you don't fit the catagory of any of sfsfsfgiants slurs. But to be a white anglo saxon you sure are most hurt by this.

Our resident mexican 'we believe' and our resident jew 'Bada' who've been the victim in some of sfsfsfgiants racial slurs seem not to feel as strongly as you do.

I know it's people like sfsfsf that give all us white people a bad name at being racist, but i'm just curious why you can't co-exsist in this goldenstwarriors.com society if he's allowed back. (it should be bada and webelieve and all other people who are of non anglo saxon descent that should feel offended)

hey man, i wouldn't call tavis our resident mexican... don't leave me out man. Being Mexican as I am, i confronted the little bastard about his beliefs and i was really offended and upset, and his whole attitude about it was "too bad" basically. I respect James for speaking out the way he did/does, because it shouldn't have to be triggered by whether or not he is racist or offensive toward you specifically. Its wrong, and its not just him spewin **** out his ass, he really believes this stuff. But he can tell me that he's cool with me just not the mexicans that took over his neighborhood. But then he basically made statements after that calling my girlfriend ( and mother of my child) and her family , Scum.... anybody can PM me if they want to know the whole story

dude rob ur mexican... but u like hockey? ....weird.... :mrgreen: then again, im Spanish/Basque, so i dunno why i like hockey either.

yeah, i started liking hockey basically when the sharks came to san jose, Before that i didn't know anything about the game except what i played on Blades of Steel on the NES. As i started watching my hometown team, i learned more and i really love it now.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:31 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Bigstrads i'm also puzzled why your the most passionate about this. Obviously you don't fit the catagory of any of sfsfsfgiants slurs. But to be a white anglo saxon you sure are most hurt by this.

Our resident mexican 'we believe' and our resident jew 'Bada' who've been the victim in some of sfsfsfgiants racial slurs seem not to feel as strongly as you do.

I know it's people like sfsfsf that give all us white people a bad name at being racist, but i'm just curious why you can't co-exsist in this goldenstwarriors.com society if he's allowed back. (it should be bada and webelieve and all other people who are of non anglo saxon descent that should feel offended)

hey man, i wouldn't call tavis our resident mexican... don't leave me out man. Being Mexican as I am, i confronted the little bastard about his beliefs and i was really offended and upset, and his whole attitude about it was "too bad" basically. I respect James for speaking out the way he did/does, because it shouldn't have to be triggered by whether or not he is racist or offensive toward you specifically. Its wrong, and its not just him spewin **** out his ass, he really believes this stuff. But he can tell me that he's cool with me just not the mexicans that took over his neighborhood. But then he basically made statements after that calling my girlfriend ( and mother of my child) and her family , Scum.... anybody can PM me if they want to know the whole story

dude rob ur mexican... but u like hockey? ....weird.... :mrgreen: then again, im Spanish/Basque, so i dunno why i like hockey either.

yeah, i started liking hockey basically when the sharks came to san jose, Before that i didn't know anything about the game except what i played on Blades of Steel on the NES. As i started watching my hometown team, i learned more and i really love it now.

Yeah, when the sharks came to town, i was a kid, but i remember they promoted each of the games on the radio. They would use the AC/DC song "TNT" but change it to be about the Sharks, and shout out on who the sharks were playing that game. That song promo, and the fact my teacher in elementary was obsess with hockey, got me following the sharks early. I still claim that my favorite sharks of all time is Owen Nolan and Jeff Friezen.

This has nothing to do with race, so sorry bigs! :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:33 am
well, we can say the fact that you assumed i was white because i like hockey, that's pretty racial. :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:52 am
what in the world, 6 freaking pages waisted on that little fu<king smart ass who needs some to knock him in the eyeball one good time in effort to teach him to shut his trap...

he was/is a kid who never got his bell knocked and as a result.

he would start sh1t all the time.....
he was a wise asss....
and this is a freaking joke.

the little boy is probably logged on gleaming in the attention that his off color remarks have stirred up.

in life their are two choices for him

kick his little boy asss or ban him.
either way he will be quiet.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:06 pm
JOEL wrote:what in the world, 6 freaking pages waisted on that little fu<king smart ass who needs some to knock him in the eyeball one good time in effort to teach him to shut his trap...

he was/is a kid who never got his bell knocked and as a result.

he would start sh1t all the time.....
he was a wise asss....
and this is a freaking joke.

the little boy is probably logged on gleaming in the attention that his off color remarks have stirred up.

in life their are two choices for him

kick his little boy asss or ban him.
either way he will be quiet.

Exactly, this will be my last post on this subject.........if anyone wants to ask me about it or wants some of the things he said, then please PM, Im done with all this crap.

The big thing I dont get...........is why there is even a dicussion about whether to allow him back? racism is racism............he admitted it, he admitted he IS racist.............just because he had been here for a year, he should be afforded some lieniancy??? no, this kind of offense doesnt work like that..........it is what it is.

Racism should not be tolerated in any shape or form, especially when it was this extreme............atleast with Migya, there was room for debate and reasoning, where as with this there is/was not.

Mods/Hobbes, do what you got to do, make your decision, do what you feel is best...........Ive tried to take my stance, stand up for what I feel is right, and I think its largely mis-understood..........so Im done trying to stick up for morals, f*ck it, let everyone say whatever they f*ck they want and just ignore the simple clear facts of issues like this, and what they mean............and how we can actually create some consequences for offenses like this, whereas in real life there arent many for people like him.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:47 pm
I just don't get it guys. If you feel this strongly about not letting him back then don't let him back, why are you asking us?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:48 pm
this conversation is pointless at this time because sf has not even asked to come back. Who says he even will.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:53 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I just don't get it guys. If you feel this strongly about not letting him back then don't let him back, why are you asking us?

well im not asking ...i say he is a little boy and cut him loose he is a sh1t stirrer.
T.S. Eliot

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:53 pm
bada wrote:this conversation is pointless at this time because sf has not even asked to come back. Who says he even will.

8)
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:01 pm
JOEL wrote:
bada wrote:this conversation is pointless at this time because sf has not even asked to come back. Who says he even will.

8)

time to lock this thread
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:07 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
JOEL wrote:

8)

time to lock this thread

I agree.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum