Important Time.......Coming Soon.

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

What Do You Think About Sf's Return? How Are you Going To Act?

I Couldnt Care Less, Let Him Believe What He Wants.
3
15%
I Dont Think His Comments Were That Bad, So He Should Be Allowed Back Without Trouble.
0
No votes
I Agree With What He Said.
0
No votes
I Dont Like What He Said But I Wont Say Anything To Him About It
6
30%
Im Going To Get Militant On His Ass.
11
55%
 
Total votes : 20

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 pm
xbay wrote:The reason he was suspended was because he didn't take back his racist views and said no apology about it. Bada is of Jewish decent, and although he's not one of those extremely religious Jews, the fact that sf brought up Hitler's views as acceptable ones was extremely intolerable. And the fact he didn't take it back was another.

If he's going to come back, he better apologize for his actions. If you all actually saw and witnessed what happened between Bada and Bigs in a talk with sf in the chat, you'd understand.


Exactly, man............that was the worst of all of it, I tried to copy some of it as proof but it didnt work.

You guys have to understand that the reason I am the most adament about him not being allowed back here is because I was closest to him, and was exposed to his disgusting views more than anyone............by far............I was so glad that Bada was in that chat to witness it all.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5862
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:58 pm
Hang on we have a chat room???
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:24 pm
yeah we do, but i doubt you are allowed there pawno! :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:43 pm
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:The reason he was suspended was because he didn't take back his racist views and said no apology about it. Bada is of Jewish decent, and although he's not one of those extremely religious Jews, the fact that sf brought up Hitler's views as acceptable ones was extremely intolerable. And the fact he didn't take it back was another.

If he's going to come back, he better apologize for his actions. If you all actually saw and witnessed what happened between Bada and Bigs in a talk with sf in the chat, you'd understand.


Exactly, man............that was the worst of all of it, I tried to copy some of it as proof but it didnt work.

You guys have to understand that the reason I am the most adament about him not being allowed back here is because I was closest to him, and was exposed to his disgusting views more than anyone............by far............I was so glad that Bada was in that chat to witness it all.


Well, what did he say??? If u can't speak on it then don't even reply, I was just curious..... I mean, I know he's nazi scum and all, but I'd like to know what he said that sent u over the edge so 2 speak
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:22 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:The reason he was suspended was because he didn't take back his racist views and said no apology about it. Bada is of Jewish decent, and although he's not one of those extremely religious Jews, the fact that sf brought up Hitler's views as acceptable ones was extremely intolerable. And the fact he didn't take it back was another.

If he's going to come back, he better apologize for his actions. If you all actually saw and witnessed what happened between Bada and Bigs in a talk with sf in the chat, you'd understand.


Exactly, man............that was the worst of all of it, I tried to copy some of it as proof but it didnt work.

You guys have to understand that the reason I am the most adament about him not being allowed back here is because I was closest to him, and was exposed to his disgusting views more than anyone............by far............I was so glad that Bada was in that chat to witness it all.


Well, what did he say??? If u can't speak on it then don't even reply, I was just curious..... I mean, I know he's nazi scum and all, but I'd like to know what he said that sent u over the edge so 2 speak


I'm curious too, i actually was Pm'ing back and forth with him and he said some stuff that basically made me not want to talk to him anymore
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:45 am
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:The reason he was suspended was because he didn't take back his racist views and said no apology about it. Bada is of Jewish decent, and although he's not one of those extremely religious Jews, the fact that sf brought up Hitler's views as acceptable ones was extremely intolerable. And the fact he didn't take it back was another.

If he's going to come back, he better apologize for his actions. If you all actually saw and witnessed what happened between Bada and Bigs in a talk with sf in the chat, you'd understand.


Exactly, man............that was the worst of all of it, I tried to copy some of it as proof but it didnt work.

You guys have to understand that the reason I am the most adament about him not being allowed back here is because I was closest to him, and was exposed to his disgusting views more than anyone............by far............I was so glad that Bada was in that chat to witness it all.


Well, what did he say??? If u can't speak on it then don't even reply, I was just curious..... I mean, I know he's nazi scum and all, but I'd like to know what he said that sent u over the edge so 2 speak


What???...........Im confused.............I told you it all, the PM I put together of it all had all the stuff about Hitler and things that he said to me and Bada in the chatroom.

I was just reminding you guys that obviously I feel more strongly about it than most because I experienced it all first hand.

If you want the PM again, then let me know..........Speak man, dont get pissy with me bro. :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5862
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:11 am
Bigstrads i'm also puzzled why your the most passionate about this. Obviously you don't fit the catagory of any of sfsfsfgiants slurs. But to be a white anglo saxon you sure are most hurt by this.

Our resident mexican 'we believe' and our resident jew 'Bada' who've been the victim in some of sfsfsfgiants racial slurs seem not to feel as strongly as you do.

I know it's people like sfsfsf that give all us white people a bad name at being racist, but i'm just curious why you can't co-exsist in this goldenstwarriors.com society if he's allowed back. (it should be bada and webelieve and all other people who are of non anglo saxon descent that should feel offended)
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:24 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Bigstrads i'm also puzzled why your the most passionate about this. Obviously you don't fit the catagory of any of sfsfsfgiants slurs. But to be a white anglo saxon you sure are most hurt by this.

Our resident mexican 'we believe' and our resident jew 'Bada' who've been the victim in some of sfsfsfgiants racial slurs seem not to feel as strongly as you do.

I know it's people like sfsfsf that give all us white people a bad name at being racist, but i'm just curious why you can't co-exsist in this goldenstwarriors.com society if he's allowed back. (it should be bada and webelieve and all other people who are of non anglo saxon descent that should feel offended)


Is this really what bothers all of you?.............errmmm, I must says.............WHAT THE F*CK!!!???

So, because Im white, I shouldnt be so passionate about this!!!............because I wasnt one of the "races" he was horribly offending, then I shouldnt be so upset!!!???

Well, funny Pawno.............thats exactly what he said to me, and actually what I considered to be the most racist thing he said............because of course, Im white, so I shouldnt care about what he says about "the blacks" and "mexicans" :roll:

Bada certainly is most offended, and feels exactly the same way as me but as a mod he cant say as much as I do/can.

Let me see, well Im offended by it BECAUSE IM A HUMAN F*CKING BEING!!! and dont see things as white/black/mexican/jew.................Im shocked and quite upset if this is what is on some your minds.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:32 am
bigstrads wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Bigstrads i'm also puzzled why your the most passionate about this. Obviously you don't fit the catagory of any of sfsfsfgiants slurs. But to be a white anglo saxon you sure are most hurt by this.

Our resident mexican 'we believe' and our resident jew 'Bada' who've been the victim in some of sfsfsfgiants racial slurs seem not to feel as strongly as you do.

I know it's people like sfsfsf that give all us white people a bad name at being racist, but i'm just curious why you can't co-exsist in this goldenstwarriors.com society if he's allowed back. (it should be bada and webelieve and all other people who are of non anglo saxon descent that should feel offended)


Is this really what bothers all of you?.............errmmm, I must says.............WHAT THE F*CK!!!???

So, because Im white, I shouldnt be so passionate about this!!!............because I wasnt one of the "races" he was horribly offending, then I shouldnt be so upset!!!???

Well, funny Pawno.............thats exactly what he said to me, and actually what I considered to be the most racist thing he said............because of course, Im white, so I shouldnt care about what he says about "the blacks" and "mexicans" :roll:

Bada certainly is most offended, and feels exactly the same way as me but as a mod he cant say as much as I do/can.

Let me see, well Im offended by it BECAUSE IM A HUMAN F*CKING BEING!!! and dont see things as white/black/mexican/jew.................Im shocked and quite upset if this is what is on some your minds.


Easy, Bigs. What Pawno is saying is that it's a bit surprising that people who are directly offended by SFs views have not been as outspoken as you. Just that.

I just have to say, Pawno, that Bada has been pretty clear about what he thinks we should do, but he's done so on the mods forum, where we're dealing with this. He has considered (and I agree with him) that it's preferable to do it that way and not make it an even bigger issue on the public board.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5862
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:34 am
I'm just curious dude...

I got offended too when the kid ran his mouth, hell i threatened to quit if something wasn't done about it. But something was done about it and his been suspended. (That's good enough for me)

But i'm not acting like i'm the Indiana Jones or Jason Bourne of this forum fighting other peoples fights. Obviously one man can be embarrassed of his fellow peers running there mouth about other races within one society (i don't condone what the white man did in South Africa in the Apartheid or what White America did before the 1970's) But i certainly am not acting like the Martin Luther King of this forum fighting a fight that's not mine to fight!!!

I can understand Bada, his a moderator and he has an obligation not to spread his views with the responsibilites that come with the role, But you heard it from "we Believe" he said his cool to give the kid a second chance. It's good you created this thread because we all need to get a feel of where everyone is at, and i'm most interested on hearing how other people who ain't of anglo saxton descent feel about sfsfsf.

I just think your the most unlikely character to be leading this campaign???
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:38 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:I'm just curious dude...

I got offended too when the kid ran his mouth, hell i threatened to quit if something wasn't done about it. But something was done about it and his been suspended. (That's good enough for me)

But i'm not acting like i'm the Indiana Jones or Jason Bourne of this forum fighting other peoples fights. Obviously one man can be embarrassed of his fellow peers running there mouth about other races within one society (i don't condone what the white man did in South Africa in the Apartheid or what White America did before the 1970's) But i certainly am not acting like the Martin Luther King of this forum fighting a fight that's not mine to fight!!!

I can understand Bada, his a moderator and he has an obligation not to spread his views with the responsibilites that come with the role, But you heard it from "we Believe" he said his cool to give the kid a second chance. It's good you created this thread because we all need to get a feel of where everyone is at, and i'm most interested on hearing how other people who ain't of anglo saxton descent feel about sfsfsf.

I just think your the most unlikely character to be leading this campaign???


Come into the chat room, Pawno.

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:52 am
TMC wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:I'm just curious dude...

I got offended too when the kid ran his mouth, hell i threatened to quit if something wasn't done about it. But something was done about it and his been suspended. (That's good enough for me)

But i'm not acting like i'm the Indiana Jones or Jason Bourne of this forum fighting other peoples fights. Obviously one man can be embarrassed of his fellow peers running there mouth about other races within one society (i don't condone what the white man did in South Africa in the Apartheid or what White America did before the 1970's) But i certainly am not acting like the Martin Luther King of this forum fighting a fight that's not mine to fight!!!

I can understand Bada, his a moderator and he has an obligation not to spread his views with the responsibilites that come with the role, But you heard it from "we Believe" he said his cool to give the kid a second chance. It's good you created this thread because we all need to get a feel of where everyone is at, and i'm most interested on hearing how other people who ain't of anglo saxton descent feel about sfsfsf.

I just think your the most unlikely character to be leading this campaign???


Come into the chat room, Pawno.



wow pawndawg ,,youhave got yourself called into the principals office :oops:
thinking Tmc has a paddle with your name on it :shock: thank you sir may i have another :mrgreen:
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:12 am
Everyone is affected by racism. It makes us all as a species look ignorant and affects all of us though not equally. In the long run it drags us all down. You don't have to be nonwhite to fight that fight because it's all our problem. If more white people had spoken up, there never would have been slavery in this country.

Bigs is passionate about this because #1 it's racism, 2 he was the one that experienced it firsthand, and 3 he probably feels a bit duped by the guy, They were online friends and then he finds out this ugly shite about him.

Let's imagine for minute if sfsf was of another race and was spewing hatred for a different race, would you linger on this as much or just ban him?

There's a fine line between righteousness and hypocrisy. I honestly don't know where I stand on the ban, I know I don't tolerate racism or like sfsf at this point so I kind of lean toward a ban. I know it would be strange to have him back here and posting. (my mind: what's Heinrich Himler have to say about my Warriors today?)

It would be like when a sex offender moves into a community and everyone knows it...
Last edited by Money on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:20 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Bigstrads i'm also puzzled why your the most passionate about this. Obviously you don't fit the catagory of any of sfsfsfgiants slurs. But to be a white anglo saxon you sure are most hurt by this.

Our resident mexican 'we believe' and our resident jew 'Bada' who've been the victim in some of sfsfsfgiants racial slurs seem not to feel as strongly as you do.

I know it's people like sfsfsf that give all us white people a bad name at being racist, but i'm just curious why you can't co-exsist in this goldenstwarriors.com society if he's allowed back. (it should be bada and webelieve and all other people who are of non anglo saxon descent that should feel offended)



hey man, i wouldn't call tavis our resident mexican... don't leave me out man. Being Mexican as I am, i confronted the little bastard about his beliefs and i was really offended and upset, and his whole attitude about it was "too bad" basically. I respect James for speaking out the way he did/does, because it shouldn't have to be triggered by whether or not he is racist or offensive toward you specifically. Its wrong, and its not just him spewin **** out his ass, he really believes this stuff. But he can tell me that he's cool with me just not the mexicans that took over his neighborhood. But then he basically made statements after that calling my girlfriend ( and mother of my child) and her family , Scum.... anybody can PM me if they want to know the whole story

Moderator
Posts: 5356
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:17 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Bigstrads i'm also puzzled why your the most passionate about this. Obviously you don't fit the catagory of any of sfsfsfgiants slurs. But to be a white anglo saxon you sure are most hurt by this.

Our resident mexican 'we believe' and our resident jew 'Bada' who've been the victim in some of sfsfsfgiants racial slurs seem not to feel as strongly as you do.

I know it's people like sfsfsf that give all us white people a bad name at being racist, but i'm just curious why you can't co-exsist in this goldenstwarriors.com society if he's allowed back. (it should be bada and webelieve and all other people who are of non anglo saxon descent that should feel offended)



hey man, i wouldn't call tavis our resident mexican... don't leave me out man. Being Mexican as I am, i confronted the little bastard about his beliefs and i was really offended and upset, and his whole attitude about it was "too bad" basically. I respect James for speaking out the way he did/does, because it shouldn't have to be triggered by whether or not he is racist or offensive toward you specifically. Its wrong, and its not just him spewin **** out his ass, he really believes this stuff. But he can tell me that he's cool with me just not the mexicans that took over his neighborhood. But then he basically made statements after that calling my girlfriend ( and mother of my child) and her family , Scum.... anybody can PM me if they want to know the whole story


dude rob ur mexican... but u like hockey? ....weird.... :mrgreen: then again, im Spanish/Basque, so i dunno why i like hockey either.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron