Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:22 am
bigstrads wrote:Man............I dont know WHAT it is right now but I always seem to be on the retard/die alot team!!! :banghead: :evil: :banghead:

Its just ridiculous, I am constantly on teams where not even one player, other than me, breaks even in kills vs deaths.

Most of the time, all I hear is "Enemy Artillery!" and "They send their hounds!"............its driving me f*cking insane, as mostly I only die from the constant dogs and air strikes.

Ill be 20-4, and the next best will be 6-19.............its so freakin frustrating, I just always seem to be on the team who gets the sh*t kicked out of them.

And you cant say its because of me or something Im doing, cuz one player doing one thing wont f*ck it up for the other 8 or so players...........but 8 or so players getting constantly killed certainly upsets it for one. :roll:

Maybe 1 out of every 10 games, I am with a team that seems like they can play the game.

My K/D ratio is now 2.03. :wink:

maybe i shouldn't be on your team then :oops:

i've been playing shitty lately
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:39 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Man............I dont know WHAT it is right now but I always seem to be on the retard/die alot team!!! :banghead: :evil: :banghead:

Its just ridiculous, I am constantly on teams where not even one player, other than me, breaks even in kills vs deaths.

Most of the time, all I hear is "Enemy Artillery!" and "They send their hounds!"............its driving me f*cking insane, as mostly I only die from the constant dogs and air strikes.

Ill be 20-4, and the next best will be 6-19.............its so freakin frustrating, I just always seem to be on the team who gets the sh*t kicked out of them.

And you cant say its because of me or something Im doing, cuz one player doing one thing wont f*ck it up for the other 8 or so players...........but 8 or so players getting constantly killed certainly upsets it for one. :roll:

Maybe 1 out of every 10 games, I am with a team that seems like they can play the game.

Nah, I would never dream of complaining about you Rob..............it would be my pleasure to die because of you. :wink:
Last edited by bigstrads on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:42 am
bigstrads wrote:Nah, I would never dream of complaining about you Rob..............it would be pleasure to die because of you. :wink:

:scratch: What the....????

PAWNO, COME HERE, A NEW SIG IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:48 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Nah, I would never dream of complaining about you Rob..............it would be my pleasure to die because of you. :wink:

:scratch: What the....????

PAWNO, COME HERE, A NEW SIG IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Sh*t............TMC, I thought I was the "top" in our relationship, lately man, youve been riding my a*s HARD!!! :cry:

I meant to put a "my" in there somewhere............but Im sure your still able to make it sound...........something. :roll: :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:48 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

Nah, I would never dream of complaining about you Rob..............it would be pleasure to die because of you. :wink:

haha, i'm getting better. I started using the type 100 a little bit. I like it for some maps. My aim has been off. It's like going through a slump i think. When i first started i was sniping and i was very patient with my aiming. If i didn't have a shot i wouldn't take it. Now i get so anxious for a kill i shoot too early. Hopefully you can die by my hands this weekend
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:44 pm
Hey Rob,

Its double XP weekend for me and all the Collectors Edition people!!!.............finally.

Its called "Officers Club" and you can do War or a general mismatch of games.

Only problem is its not Hardcore, so Im back to contending with all the juggernazis and what not..............but screw it, Ive levelled up from 36 to 40 in the last hour! :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:08 pm
bigstrads wrote:Hey Rob,

Its double XP weekend for me and all the Collectors Edition people!!!.............finally.

Only problem is its not Hardcore, so Im back to contending with all the juggernazis and what not..............but screw it, Ive levelled up from 36 to 40 in the last hour! :wink:

so you get double XP in games, but you can't get them if you play hardcore?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:19 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Hey Rob,

so you get double XP in games, but you can't get them if you play hardcore?

No, its crap really..............considering how much I was enjoying playing hardcore, now I obviously want to take advantage of double XP but the options are like this =

"Officers Club"

"Team Deathmatch
"War"

No Hardcore option, it just defaults into normal mode.............man, change all my classes and spend a whole clip killing people again!!! :banghead:

Ohh well, atleast Im levelling up faster.............is it me though, or is there so much more involved with prestiging!!!??? not just because you have to go to 65 but man, the points needed to the levels at 40 are like 6000, which is insane.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:25 pm
yes, i'm wondering if they felt people would get bored once the prestiging ended, so it would take forever for people to get bored if they made it this way. I'm barely at like level 30. Plus i play mainly HCTDM, which doesn't get you a whole lotta points with the way i've been playing.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:56 pm
Just picked up my copy about 20 minutes ago. About to start campaigning right now.. 8)
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:26 pm
speakonitgod wrote:Just picked up my copy about 20 minutes ago. About to start campaigning right now.. 8)

cool, give us a little review when you get a chance.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:42 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:Just picked up my copy about 20 minutes ago. About to start campaigning right now.. 8)

cool, give us a little review when you get a chance.

Yeah, nice one Speak............let us know what you think/like/dislike?

Ohh and yeah.............f*ck S-Jax, f*ck Nellie and F*CK Crawford! :evil:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:29 am
my ratio went up a little, i did really good last night james. I was sniping and on small maps i went with the type 100. I got the box magazine for it. I started out 14 - 0 on courtyard yesterday. I ended up like 23 - 5 or something. I'm sure you're going to look it up on my stats to see if i'm accurate on that, you being the stats guy. :mrgreen:

*edit*

21 -5
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:11 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:my ratio went up a little, i did really good last night james. I was sniping and on small maps i went with the type 100. I got the box magazine for it. I started out 14 - 0 on courtyard yesterday. I ended up like 23 - 5 or something. I'm sure you're going to look it up on my stats to see if i'm accurate on that, you being the stats guy. :mrgreen:

*edit*

21 -5

Nice one man, you werent doing that bad last night.........just gotta find your thing and stick to it. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:16 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:my ratio went up a little, i did really good last night james. I was sniping and on small maps i went with the type 100. I got the box magazine for it. I started out 14 - 0 on courtyard yesterday. I ended up like 23 - 5 or something. I'm sure you're going to look it up on my stats to see if i'm accurate on that, you being the stats guy. :mrgreen:

*edit*

21 -5

Nice one man, you werent doing that bad last night.........just gotta find your thing and stick to it. :wink:

that's it.... and i'm being more patient. My sniping was fun, i had to have frustrated some guys on the other teams. One match on airfield, i was in that one building by the beginning spawn. The one that has the stairs going up on one side, and some stairs on the outside where you have to climb up. Well, it has a good view of the main battlefield.

So i dip my head to get a peek, i pick off a couple guys, one guy sees me, and i take a shot. I missed. He aims but i duck and he misses. I crawl to the other side of the window and he is still aiming where i was and i pick him off from the other corner. I unlocked the STG44, and this gun reminds me of the AK a lot.

*Edit*

Just brought my K/D ratio up to a GODLY .81!
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum