Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:01 pm
Just post a reply to any topic. Tell me the thread name and page your reply is on. It'll have your profile info next to the post and a part to click to add as a friend
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:45 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:Just post a reply to any topic. Tell me the thread name and page your reply is on. It'll have your profile info next to the post and a part to click to add as a friend

Ok bud, here you go =

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtop ... 69#p556669

Get milky and all the usual fellas to add me up aswell. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:59 pm
k, it says it sent you a request. accept it now!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:08 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:k, it says it sent you a request. accept it now!

Weird...........were you logged in properly? cuz it came through but it had no name, it literally said "....has requested you as a friend" with no name as to who was requesting me.

And Ive accepted it but there are no friends in my friends list................ :?
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:14 pm
bigstrads wrote:

Weird...........were you logged in properly? cuz it came through but it had no name, it literally said "....has requested you as a friend" with no name as to who was requesting me.

And Ive accepted it but there are no friends in my friends list................ :?

ok, let me do it again then

*EDIT*

Try now!

by the way, i can barely stand the numerous idiots that post in videogame forums.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:08 am
du nu nu nu

du nu nu nu

"OH **** ITS THE COD HATER!!!" :shock: :flag202:
:wink:

[i]this thread was seriosuly like just between you two and to be hoenst...im kind of offended that i wasnt involved earlier! :mrgreen:

but for real i played the beta and id have to say i was pretty impressed,i had a 1.00 k/d ratio i was kickin ass,it was actually a lot better than i thought.

but for now im playing that left 4 dead!that game is seriosuly soooo good!you guys should give it a go im serious

il get this for christmas though so mark yo calenders you two[/i]
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:22 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

ok, let me do it again then

*EDIT*

Try now!

by the way, i can barely stand the numerous idiots that post in videogame forums.

Ahh, ok, got it now. :wink:

Looks like we both are monsters with the M1 Garand! same favourite weapon...........nice.

Know what you mean about the forum posters.........Im not gonna bother, just read stuff that might be important.

webelieve wrote:du nu nu nu

du nu nu nu

"OH **** ITS THE COD HATER!!!" :shock: :flag202:
:wink:

[i]this thread was seriosuly like just between you two and to be hoenst...im kind of offended that i wasnt involved earlier! :mrgreen:

but for real i played the beta and id have to say i was pretty impressed,i had a 1.00 k/d ratio i was kickin ass,it was actually a lot better than i thought.

but for now im playing that left 4 dead!that game is seriosuly soooo good!you guys should give it a go im serious

il get this for christmas though so mark yo calenders you two[/i]

Hey there little man.............jesus, when are you gonna stick back here for more than 1 day out of a month??? :mrgreen:

And man, get this game quick, so me and Rob dont just look like sad'os for talking to each other alone in here. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:38 am
So my friends tell me to get it, mainly because they need more people to play with them since they only have a 3-player party and also 'cause they want to show me the Nazi zombie mode. Is this really worth it? Because if so, I'll just sell all those games I'm selling to Gamecrazy or somewhere for store credit and just buy CoD with the credit.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:35 am
xbay wrote:So my friends tell me to get it, mainly because they need more people to play with them since they only have a 3-player party and also 'cause they want to show me the Nazi zombie mode. Is this really worth it? Because if so, I'll just sell all those games I'm selling to Gamecrazy or somewhere for store credit and just buy CoD with the credit.

i think it is. Multiplayer can be rough with spawning sometimes. Some games, the spawning is awful. Hopefully it'll get patched. But it is a really good game, and if you register at Callofduty.com you can link your stats and it'll track so much info, it's crazy. Zombies is a nice diversion too

And james, I usually use the mosin nagant, but when i go assault mode, i always use the M1. It's my favorite
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:52 am
il stick around whenever i stop getting sick,ive been out the whole god damn week with strep...its gay but im going back to school tomorow then i got next week off so il be around.

il try and pick it up soon.
Go Ham
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:03 pm
webelieve wrote:il stick around whenever i stop getting sick,ive been out the whole god damn week with strep...its gay but im going back to school tomorow then i got next week off so il be around.

il try and pick it up soon.

well stop gettin sick already , and after christmas, you're gonna get your ass kicked bad in COD.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:14 pm
il try ha im on some bad ass anti's those things are gods gift to us i swear their fuckin amazing!haha

bigs you going to be on today man?
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:35 pm
webelieve wrote:il try ha im on some bad ass anti's those things are gods gift to us i swear their fuckin amazing!haha

Hey man, I may be............Ive had a looooooong ass day doing a complete load of sh*t work, so I may need an early night tonight but Ill probably be on for a short while at about 3pm your time. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:39 pm
bigstrads wrote:
webelieve wrote:il try ha im on some bad ass anti's those things are gods gift to us i swear their fuckin amazing!haha

Hey man, I may be............Ive had a looooooong ass day doing a complete load of sh*t work, so I may need an early night tonight but Ill probably be on for a short while at about 3pm your time. :wink:

I'm sure you be offline right about the time i turn on my xbox. Just like every other day. I've been up a little later than usualy playing COD. Been stayin up til about midnight. Only time my guys get on together.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:10 am
Man............I dont know WHAT it is right now but I always seem to be on the retard/die alot team!!! :banghead: :evil: :banghead:

Its just ridiculous, I am constantly on teams where not even one player, other than me, breaks even in kills vs deaths.

Most of the time, all I hear is "Enemy Artillery!" and "They send their hounds!"............its driving me f*cking insane, as mostly I only die from the constant dogs and air strikes.

Ill be 20-4, and the next best will be 6-19.............its so freakin frustrating, I just always seem to be on the team who gets the sh*t kicked out of them.

And you cant say its because of me or something Im doing, cuz one player doing one thing wont f*ck it up for the other 8 or so players...........but 8 or so players getting constantly killed certainly upsets it for one. :roll:

Maybe 1 out of every 10 games, I am with a team that seems like they can play the game.

My K/D ratio is now 2.03. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum