Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:28 am
RobDIKUM wrote:hahahahahahahhahaha, man i hope pawno don't read this thread. You're so negative.

jk, man, i'm kinda gettin used to the spawns. THetimes where you spawn in the line of fire are terrible. Other than that, i've learned that when i spawn, i back up in the nearest corner and survey the situation. Or, i'll ask whoever i spawn next to, the good thing is if you party up, you are in a squad, so you'll spawn near your guys.

Yeah, I suppose Ill get used to it..............just that last night was the first proper session I had on it, for more than an hour, and my anger and frustration just built up.

With the "squads"..............man, I just always seem to be on the retard team where no-one talks and doesnt pay attention to anything but themselves. :banghead: :cry:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:21 am
Ok ok.............Ive calmed down now.

Mainly because I have fully made the transition to Hardcore now!..........Im alot happier and enjoying myself quite abit.

Had a 28 kill streak this morning!!! :headbang:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:33 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:hahahahahahahhahaha, man i hope pawno don't read this thread. You're so negative.

jk, man, i'm kinda gettin used to the spawns. THetimes where you spawn in the line of fire are terrible. Other than that, i've learned that when i spawn, i back up in the nearest corner and survey the situation. Or, i'll ask whoever i spawn next to, the good thing is if you party up, you are in a squad, so you'll spawn near your guys.

Yeah, I suppose Ill get used to it..............just that last night was the first proper session I had on it, for more than an hour, and my anger and frustration just built up.

With the "squads"..............
man, I just always seem to be on the retard team
where no-one talks and doesnt pay attention to anything but themselves. :banghead: :cry:

Is pawno the team leader :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:52 am
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

where no-one talks and doesnt pay attention to anything but themselves. :banghead: :cry:

That would make sense! :wink: ..............hey JOEL, your the one whos having him sleep in your house, with your children in the same house none the less!!!..........good luck with that. :shock: :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:28 am
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

That would make sense! :wink: ..............hey JOEL, your the one whos having him sleep in your house, with your children in the same house none the less!!!..........good luck with that. :shock: :mrgreen:

hey man i know what its like to travel to see your team,
one of my last trips was to boston, where a fellow raider 9that i hardly knew , put up my family of four and my neighbor and his wife in his home for a week.....not only that the dude took a week off from his office to show us around Boston. I have gone to many many road games about 8
and the best ones are when i know some family in the city .....
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:00 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ok ok.............Ive calmed down now.

Mainly because I have fully made the transition to Hardcore now!..........Im alot happier and enjoying myself quite abit.

see what i mean man, you can't just overreact, you're gonna give yourself a heart attack! I tried to invite you to hardcore yesterday, me and milky were on, and then right before you left i invited you for some zombie action. I played with milky and it's pretty fun. It's tough though, we only got through 9 waves of zombies
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:53 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:

see what i mean man, you can't just overreact, you're gonna give yourself a heart attack! I tried to invite you to hardcore yesterday, me and milky were on, and then right before you left i invited you for some zombie action. I played with milky and it's pretty fun. It's tough though, we only got through 9 waves of zombies

Yeah yeah yeah...............but Im just like that arent I! :mrgreen:

I was confused with that invite, cuz it came up on my screen, then when I went to accept it, it was gone..............and then I invited you and nothing happend.

Weird...............zombie mode, sounds fun, wouldnt mind trying it out, do you get it from completing the stroy mode?
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:02 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah...............but Im just like that arent I! :mrgreen:

I was confused with that invite, cuz it came up on my screen, then when I went to accept it, it was gone..............and then I invited you and nothing happend.

Weird...............zombie mode, sounds fun, wouldnt mind trying it out, do you get it from completing the stroy mode?

i think it disappeared cuz we got tired of waiting! :mrgreen:

as for your invite, i didn't see it til later when i checked my messages, because i was switching between my xbox and the 2nd half of the niner game. When you sent it i was probably watchin my tv.

You do get zombie mode when you beat the game or if somebody has it they can invite you. It a nice diversion, i can't play it too long because when you die you start from wave 1 again and it takes a while to get back to tougher waves. It's really cool though, you can pop the zombies heads right off and if you blow their legs off they crawl toward you on their hands.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:50 pm
I just linked my stats on Callofduty.com, its a pretty cool feature. You have to register on the site, which is free of course. But they have stats for each gun you use. How many kills with each gun, and how accurate you are with each one. Other stuff too
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:36 am
RobDIKUM wrote:I just linked my stats on Callofduty.com, its a pretty cool feature. You have to register on the site, which is free of course. But they have stats for each gun you use. How many kills with each gun, and how accurate you are with each one. Other stuff too

Man..............I just did that...............and it is INCREDIBLE!!!

What a genius idea, so much detail............. :shock:

The kills and accuracy for each gun!!!

The kill spread and crazy detail for EVERY GAME YOU PLAY!

Amazing stuff. :D
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:37 am
its crazy, the first time i did it, i looked at the regular stats of the top five guns and kills and all that. Then i finally saw the little expand icon and i clicked on it. I can't believe how much they have in there. Match history, charts of how you compare to other members. I played last night, and i had some decent games. I've been sniping a lot and it's been fun. I sucked at sniping in COD4
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:05 am
RobDIKUM wrote:its crazy, the first time i did it, i looked at the regular stats of the top five guns and kills and all that. Then i finally saw the little expand icon and i clicked on it. I can't believe how much they have in there. Match history, charts of how you compare to other members. I played last night, and i had some decent games. I've been sniping a lot and it's been fun. I sucked at sniping in COD4

Yeah man, I was quite amazed and happy with the first part...........but then I clicked "Expand"............. = :shock:

I love that it has ALL the weapons youve ever used (although I notice it has a section for Dog and Atillery kills but both of those are at 0.......which isnt right of course) so you can really see who the noobs are that stick to 1/2 easy to use gun.

How do I add you onto the right hand side of it, where it says you can compare against your friends?
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:00 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:its crazy, the first time i did it, i looked at the regular stats of the top five guns and kills and all that. Then i finally saw the little expand icon and i clicked on it. I can't believe how much they have in there. Match history, charts of how you compare to other members. I played last night, and i had some decent games. I've been sniping a lot and it's been fun. I sucked at sniping in COD4

Yeah man, I was quite amazed and happy with the first part...........but then I clicked "Expand"............. = :shock:

I love that it has ALL the weapons youve ever used (although I notice it has a section for Dog and Atillery kills but both of those are at 0.......which isnt right of course) so you can really see who the noobs are that stick to 1/2 easy to use gun.

How do I add you onto the right hand side of it, where it says you can compare against your friends?

I'm not sure yet, i'll find out. My cousing John (Jmilky) is also on there, my brother (pop lobster) is registered but hasn't linked his stats yet. I wonder what they are going to have for that Clan Info section.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:35 pm
Apparently you can scroll through members when you look at your profile. I can't do it now, because i don't have adobe flash on my work computer. The easiest way would be to post in a thread and i'll see your profile and can add you from there. I've only posted once in the technical discussions in a topic about second chance being cheap. Doubt you'll find it but that might be the easy way if the other doesn't work.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:40 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:Apparently you can scroll through members when you look at your profile. I can't do it now, because i don't have adobe flash on my work computer. The easiest way would be to post in a thread and i'll see your profile and can add you from there. I've only posted once in the technical discussions in a topic about second chance being cheap. Doubt you'll find it but that might be the easy way if the other doesn't work.

Man............Ive just spent the best part of the last hour, scrolling through endless threads and sh*t looking for a way to find other members............and nothing.

There was topic that said you can get a "Search All Users" in your messages tab but I couldnt find it.........
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum