SMACKDOWN
50%
RAW
50%

Total votes : 2

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:02 am
I'm just absolutely loving Smackdown at the moment... the Vicky Geurrero and Undertaker feud is easiliest the most entertaining thing on the box. Plus Smackdown has the greatest athlete ever to step into the ring in Triple H.

So until John Cena turns Heal and feuds in a bad guy gimmick with Batista, i just don't really think i can get into the hole RAW show cause it's too predictable. We all know HBK will be back in a few weeks to lay the pain on Jericho.... the only promising thing going for that show is i wanna see how the Big Red Machine feud pans out with Rey Mysterio Jr.

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:31 am
stories dont compare to the stories 5 years ago when the WWE and WCW superstars first combined. stone cold's come back, the rock's comeback, which side is stone cold on...after the merge was complete, wrestling pretty much died for me.

and the rock was by far the most entertaining person to watch in the WWE (this is including all generations). find me someone with his athletic ability, his charisma, AND his mic skills and we can debate...no other wrestler had that combo, and thats why the rock doesnt wrestle anymore: cuz he can make hella more money on his own doing movies and such over being a main event headliner in a choreographed sport, with a horrible supporting cast in a soap opera called the WWE.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:19 pm
E-Man wrote:stories dont compare to the stories 5 years ago when the WWE and WCW superstars first combined. stone cold's come back, the rock's comeback, which side is stone cold on...after the merge was complete, wrestling pretty much died for me.

and the rock was by far the most entertaining person to watch in the WWE (this is including all generations). find me someone with his athletic ability, his charisma, AND his mic skills and we can debate...no other wrestler had that combo, and thats why the rock doesnt wrestle anymore: cuz he can make hella more money on his own doing movies and such over being a main event headliner in a choreographed sport, with a horrible supporting cast in a soap opera called the WWE.

Hey man there's no need to talk about the good ole days... i feel you!!

But i've taken a liking back into wrestling again cause they've picked up there act from about 18 months ago when everything was going down the gurgler.

i mean i gotta give Vince McMahon a lot of credit for giving the championship to a guy like CM Punk.... dude is the true David vs Goliath story and i think the fans are liking him as there champion as well.
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:55 pm
E-Man wrote:stories dont compare to the stories 5 years ago when the WWE and WCW superstars first combined. stone cold's come back, the rock's comeback, which side is stone cold on...after the merge was complete, wrestling pretty much died for me.

The rock was my favorite wrestler but now I find wrestling to be very Corny.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:24 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:

Hey man there's no need to talk about the good ole days... i feel you!!

But i've taken a liking back into wrestling again cause they've picked up there act from about 18 months ago when everything was going down the gurgler.

i mean i gotta give Vince McMahon a lot of credit for giving the championship to a guy like CM Punk.... dude is the true David vs Goliath story and i think the fans are liking him as there champion as well.

i feel you, and defeinitely agree with the CM Punk thing (my nephews watch all the time). i just dont understand how guys like edge and batista are headlining main events and are the new top dogs in the business. i mean edge is a horrible actor overall and batista has zero mic skills. and john cena?? cmon...who never heard of the story of a white rapper tryin to come up and prove himself by just being "who he is" (and hes not even a good rapper at that). i dont know if the WWE will find a way to get back to the days of the rock and stone cold.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:45 pm
I haven't followed wrestling every week like I used to back during the Stone Cold/The Rock days, but I have heard Raw ratings have dropped. Went from a 3.3 to 2.7 or something like that. Guess with the loss of Cena and the weak story lines, the show is bound to suffer. Not to mention the new GM sucks... that Mike Adamle fellow.

But I heard Stone Cold will return next year for one last match during Wrestlemania just because he wants to go out with a bang. It's in his home state of Texas, too.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:06 pm
loving Jeff Hardy since he's been losing it his ****. All the face paint and what not. Awesome
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:05 am
Quazza wrote:loving Jeff Hardy since he's been losing it his ****. All the face paint and what not. Awesome

Yeah man Jeff Hardy is insane... i really dispised the kid but recently im full digging him. I just always hated the intro music with the finger pointing and dancing to the rock music and those gay stocking gloves he wears.

But he definately puts his body on the line more then anyone in the business (probably biggest risk taker since Mankind retired) gotta give him props for that.

As for Triple H holding onto that title. I think it's gonna be a long reign truthfully.. he'll have it definately passed Wrestlemania next March.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:15 pm
yeah-no way they're letting a Russian (Koslov) win that thing lol Was wicked when Hardy crahed the contract signing then ripped it up and chucked it at HHH
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:06 am
Quazza wrote:yeah-no way they're letting a Russian (Koslov) win that thing lol Was wicked when Hardy crahed the contract signing then ripped it up and chucked it at HHH

It's a real shame though with Matt Hardy cause he deserves the title... But i seriously think this TRIPLE H reign is gonna be the longest his had.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WW ... _by_length

wikipedia is great for uselss wrestling info Quazza!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:17 pm
lol fk hell the longest title reign is 11 years!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:51 am
Good to see some good angles unfolding out of Royal Rumble..

it was great seeing Vince on Jan 19th get bitch slapped by RKO Legend killer.... there was some major words on the tip of Vince Tongue and he couldn't spit his commands.. RKO goes on wins the rumble.... It's gonna be a cracker main event on the Wrestlemania... Cena Nation vs RKO.

Also enjoyed Matt going El Loco on Jeff setting up a crazy Feud and Rivalry on the Road to WMXXV. I kinda guessing that JEFF, MATT and EDGE all appear in a Ladder Match sometime soon.

& Jericho vs Mickey Rouke.... Sin City Repeats please... Seriously Mickey Rourke is rugged... i'd like his chances.

And HBK and UNDERTAKER??? LOOKS LIKE THEY'LL BE HEAR TO WM 2010... I doubt they'd both retire like gentlemens with one more WRESTLEMANIA REIGN.... Allthough Ric Flair always passed there welcomes and so to Hulk... Seriously Mickey Rourke captured the life of A wRESTLER!!!

HAS BEEN WASHUPS!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:56 pm
PAPALPHAWHISKYNOVSKA wrote:Good to see some good angles unfolding out of Royal Rumble..

it was great seeing Vince on Jan 19th get bitch slapped by RKO Legend killer.... there was some major words on the tip of Vince Tongue and he couldn't spit his commands.. RKO goes on wins the rumble.... It's gonna be a cracker main event on the Wrestlemania... Cena Nation vs RKO.

Also enjoyed Matt going El Loco on Jeff setting up a crazy Feud and Rivalry on the Road to WMXXV. I kinda guessing that JEFF, MATT and EDGE all appear in a Ladder Match sometime soon.

& Jericho vs Mickey Rouke.... Sin City Repeats please... Seriously Mickey Rourke is rugged... i'd like his chances.

And HBK and UNDERTAKER??? LOOKS LIKE THEY'LL BE HEAR TO WM 2010... I doubt they'd both retire like gentlemens with one more WRESTLEMANIA REIGN.... Allthough Ric Flair always passed there welcomes and so to Hulk... Seriously Mickey Rourke captured the life of A wRESTLER!!!

HAS BEEN WASHUPS!!!

Actually, Mickey Rouke pulled out. His agent said Mickey is going to strictly focus on acting.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:27 pm
xbay wrote:
PAPALPHAWHISKYNOVSKA wrote:Good to see some good angles unfolding out of Royal Rumble..

HAS BEEN WASHUPS!!!

Actually, Mickey Rouke pulled out. His agent said Mickey is going to strictly focus on acting.

YeH i read that... But suppose he wins or lose the OSCAR (which falls conveinientally between the Royal Rumble and WrestlemaniA.... I wouldnt be suprised if he has a change of heart and takes on the competition of Chris Jericho... Seriously if there'e a good heal who is quick and deceptive it's Y2J...

I'll just wait til he wins the Golden Statue
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:00 am
PAPALPHAWHISKYNOVSKA wrote:
xbay wrote:

HAS BEEN WASHUPS!!!

YeH i read that... But suppose he wins or lose the OSCAR (which falls conveinientally between the Royal Rumble and WrestlemaniA.... I wouldnt be suprised if he has a change of heart and takes on the competition of Chris Jericho... Seriously if there'e a good heal who is quick and deceptive it's Y2J...

I'll just wait til he wins the Golden Statue

I really think it all depends on how much Vince is willing to shell out to bring him in. I don't think Mickey actually wants to come, but he's just trying to bring more media and fan attention to the WWE while McMahon pays him to do so.

I remember when TNA was trying to start sh*t with WWE by mocking DX and going to the WWE headquarters in hopes of angering the WWE officials. This was TNA trying to gain more attention and money because they have virtually, NONE.
Next

Return to Sports Board