Game Thread: Warriors @ Utah Jazz 11-25-2005

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

How many points will the Warriors win/lose by?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:33 pm

+10
14%
+5
43%
+1
29%
No votes
14%
No votes

Total votes : 7

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:56 am
smebbsta wrote:Damn I had to watch the html play by play to know what was going on, what a steal! Big ups to J-Rich for stepping up big time when no one else was.

(0:24) [GOS 92-90] Fisher Jump Shot: Made (11 PTS) Assist: Dunleavy (3 AST)
(0:29) [GOS] Cheaney Rebound (Off:2 Def:2)
(0:31) [GOS] Davis Free Throw 2 of 2 missed
(0:31) [GOS] Murphy Substitution replaced by Cheaney[/b]

FUDGE it's killing me not to be able to see the games. I can imagine everyone giving major props to Fish for that 3 he sank.

That 3 was huge and that is what we got Fisher for. Those type of clutch shots. It was so strange. None of our 3s were going in for the first 3 quarters and finally we started hitting in the 4th when we needed them. I think that flagrant foul Dunleavy got was huge in turning the momentum. Then Barons dunk when he drove through the wide open lane left by the Jazz just totally "put the ball in our court".

Somethings we need to improve on are our FTs!!!! We should be making 75% of our FTs at least. When you see Jrich miss all his FTs in the first sequence, that is just crappy. More practice on FTs on our spare time guys!!!!

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:49 am
Freethrows have gotten much better than in the first few games! That will come around. It is the running style that needs to continue from the Raptors game

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Game Threads