Other fantasy leagues for those interested

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


Moderator
Posts: 5355
» Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:11 pm
So the trade got vetoed. As looking at the comments, I'm assuming TMC, xbay, migya, myself, and one more person voted against this. Unless it was already vetoed before you got the chance.

Small-ball and BTmobile getting testy already. read their comments. Not surprising, the two that would have been accepting the way better of the deal of the two last trades will be complaining.

BTmobile Threatening to return it to comish rule. I remember just last week i felt like an outsider challenging this guy. I hope u see what i was trying to prevent.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:14 pm
wow, sounds brutal Crackerz. I would have been out of there a long time ago. Nothing sounds fun about that league.

Moderator
Posts: 5355
» Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:18 pm
bada wrote:wow, sounds brutal Crackerz. I would have been out of there a long time ago. Nothing sounds fun about that league.


my theory is that people are playing with multiple accounts, and have begun trading amongst each other. So they load their better players on one or two teams. And because the league is 14 teams deep, every player counts that much more.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:08 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:So the trade got vetoed. As looking at the comments, I'm assuming TMC, xbay, migya, myself, and one more person voted against this. Unless it was already vetoed before you got the chance.

Small-ball and BTmobile getting testy already. read their comments. Not surprising, the two that would have been accepting the way better of the deal of the two last trades will be complaining.

BTmobile Threatening to return it to comish rule. I remember just last week i felt like an outsider challenging this guy. I hope u see what i was trying to prevent.


u forgot the champs....bro... :wink:

Moderator
Posts: 5355
» Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:58 pm
GSW United wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:So the trade got vetoed. As looking at the comments, I'm assuming TMC, xbay, migya, myself, and one more person voted against this. Unless it was already vetoed before you got the chance.

Small-ball and BTmobile getting testy already. read their comments. Not surprising, the two that would have been accepting the way better of the deal of the two last trades will be complaining.

BTmobile Threatening to return it to comish rule. I remember just last week i felt like an outsider challenging this guy. I hope u see what i was trying to prevent.


u forgot the champs....bro... :wink:


i already included myself. haha i didn't mean to exclude u, i just didnt kno whether u vetoed it or not. The ones i listed are the ones im pretty sure did it. maybe fine did it, he's in this league too
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21898
» Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:28 pm
What we have to do fellas is make a united decision as to if we should all leave this league if such trades happen again.

This is the only way - UNITED

I also believe that there is at least one guy playing on multiple accounts, at least it seems that way. Strange thing is, the two guys that started this league, including the commish, threatened strongly to leave another league we are in (didn't eventuate though and I was also threatening to leave as similar garbage was happening there as well) and now look to be doing the same thing
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:03 am
Well...someone mad coz he failed to get Wallace and dalembert... :mrgreen:

if he keep do the same thing in the future, we 'll together make the unfair trade also....i will trade my Josh smith, Jamison,nowitzki for A.foyle himself.... :shock:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:54 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:So the trade got vetoed. As looking at the comments, I'm assuming TMC, xbay, migya, myself, and one more person voted against this. Unless it was already vetoed before you got the chance.

Small-ball and BTmobile getting testy already. read their comments. Not surprising, the two that would have been accepting the way better of the deal of the two last trades will be complaining.

BTmobile Threatening to return it to comish rule. I remember just last week i felt like an outsider challenging this guy. I hope u see what i was trying to prevent.


I'm not in that league, buddy. Just giving my take on the trades in this thread.

The way I see it, that league is rigged. I would have left already by this time.

If I were you, I'd better focus on this board's league. You're gonna need it. 8)
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21898
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:15 am
GSW United wrote:Well...someone mad coz he failed to get Wallace and dalembert... :mrgreen:

if he keep do the same thing in the future, we 'll together make the unfair trade also....i will trade my Josh smith, Jamison,nowitzki for A.foyle himself.... :shock:



Oi William, if that's the way your going to play it I'll send you a trade proposal right now :oops: :mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 am
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:Well...someone mad coz he failed to get Wallace and dalembert... :mrgreen:

if he keep do the same thing in the future, we 'll together make the unfair trade also....i will trade my Josh smith, Jamison,nowitzki for A.foyle himself.... :shock:



Oi William, if that's the way your going to play it I'll send you a trade proposal right now :oops: :mrgreen:


wait until i mad....oke. :evil: :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21898
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:40 am
GSW United wrote:
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:Well...someone mad coz he failed to get Wallace and dalembert... :mrgreen:

if he keep do the same thing in the future, we 'll together make the unfair trade also....i will trade my Josh smith, Jamison,nowitzki for A.foyle himself.... :shock:



Oi William, if that's the way your going to play it I'll send you a trade proposal right now :oops: :mrgreen:


wait until i mad....oke. :evil: :mrgreen:



You'll be mad when I wipe the floor with ya, which will happen when we meet in this league

Moderator
Posts: 5355
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:37 am
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:So the trade got vetoed. As looking at the comments, I'm assuming TMC, xbay, migya, myself, and one more person voted against this. Unless it was already vetoed before you got the chance.

Small-ball and BTmobile getting testy already. read their comments. Not surprising, the two that would have been accepting the way better of the deal of the two last trades will be complaining.

BTmobile Threatening to return it to comish rule. I remember just last week i felt like an outsider challenging this guy. I hope u see what i was trying to prevent.


I'm not in that league, buddy. Just giving my take on the trades in this thread.

The way I see it, that league is rigged. I would have left already by this time.

If I were you, I'd better focus on this board's league. You're gonna need it. 8)



haha no way... i thought i was playing you this year.... The team im playing is TMac's year... i thought it was you. Plus his profile pick looks like some annoying spainiard, so it all added up :wink:

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:48 am
i'll follow you guys if you decide to leave the league.

however, i didn't veto the gay for pierce trade because frankly, i would've traded pierce in order to get gay. it's bad to have favorites in fantasy, but sometimes i would overpay to get a player that i like. also, my first impressions on both trades were that they were ok, so i vetoed neither. after a closer look i can see where the 2nd trade was pretty lopsided, but i felt compelled to stick with my first impression.

anyways, what it comes down to is if migya thinks there is collusion, i think there is collusion.

Moderator
Posts: 5355
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:57 am
yeah, the thing about leaving a league, is that you cant really leave it. Like that window to leave expired. It had to have happen before the draft occur.

What I would be down with is if for some reason the comiss takes over again, or we continue to see this, and people want to leave, lets play their game, meaning lets make 2 super teams to counter those pricks. BUT THIS SHOULD BE A LAST RESORT.

Lets hope they just play fair so we can enjoy it. I like deep leagues, but you have to remember inn deep leagues, player values are higher then in smaller leagues.

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:59 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:yeah, the thing about leaving a league, is that you cant really leave it. Like that window to leave expired. It had to have happen before the draft occur.

What I would be down with is if for some reason the comiss takes over again, or we continue to see this, and people want to leave, lets play their game, meaning lets make 2 super teams to counter those pricks. BUT THIS SHOULD BE A LAST RESORT.

Lets hope they just play fair so we can enjoy it. I like deep leagues, but you have to remember inn deep leagues, player values are higher then in smaller leagues.


i'm down for the super team idea, i'm looking to scale back my fantasy operations, so i'd be willing to trade away my guys. only as a last resort of course, :wink:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest