Other fantasy leagues for those interested

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:37 am
it's technically still a league vote. if we have a problem with a trade we post on the board we want it vetoed. if 4 other people also want the trade vetoed the commish would then veto the trade.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:45 pm
Man, i wish bigs was in this league.. he would defend this unjustice. There is no respect for Bigotry in America, and when someone says "You are probably not white" that is incredibly low. Racial discrimination is not cool, even as little as it may be.

calling him a dictator was obviously a little joke, which could be a little low, but to be fair, the definition of a dictator is one that attains complete control, and thats how i saw it then and there. So i think i was justified for my calling. I want to here his explanation.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:04 pm
You know Crackerz, the best thing is just to let this one go and iof the commish steps out of line again with language, then you go ahead and tell everyone about it and we all make a decision on him

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:38 am
migya wrote:You know Crackerz, the best thing is just to let this one go and iof the commish steps out of line again with language, then you go ahead and tell everyone about it and we all make a decision on him

F*ck that!!!

If I WAS in this league and that piece of sh*t said something like to that to me (because I would have probably called him a dictator too) then I would be tearing his racist ass apart!!!

What kind of f*cking response is that??? "You are probably not white"..........Mr, you should re-name your team "I Am Probably Not White" and generally cause trouble for this c*nt stain, screw that crap, you guys have a new, real president now and its time for these people to be made aware of how outdated and OUTNUMBERED they are!!! :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:11 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:You know Crackerz, the best thing is just to let this one go and iof the commish steps out of line again with language, then you go ahead and tell everyone about it and we all make a decision on him

F*ck that!!!

If I WAS in this league and that piece of sh*t said something like to that to me (because I would have probably called him a dictator too) then I would be tearing his racist ass apart!!!

What kind of f*cking response is that??? "You are probably not white"..........Mr, you should re-name your team "I Am Probably Not White" and generally cause trouble for this c*nt stain, screw that crap, you guys have a new, real president now and its time for these people to be made aware of how outdated and OUTNUMBERED they are!!! :evil:

yeah he called me the racist for having the name "Mr. Crackers". Obviously, he is assuming i have this name for a racial reason. Last time i checked, crackers were a food item.

The reason why i am Mr. Crackers cuz my real name, phonetically sounds like Ritz, a cracker brand!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:19 pm
VETO THE TRADE.... MY RANT IS MISTAKENLY ON THE OTHER LEAGUES THREAD! ME AND MIGYA ARE ALREADY DOWN. WE NEED A COUPLE MORE. BTmobile IS RIDICULOUS
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:08 pm
i did it.....i don't understand of shadow....he doesn't have good SG except P.Pierce and he trade him away to get R.Gay ...he already been well cover in forward position...

Pierce, Josh howard can switch in SG position, E.Brand and camby can play PF position....weird.

i will understand if he trade forward position with PG or C just to help REB,ASST,BLOCK...

i will beat them no matter what players they had...JUST WIN, BABY
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:14 pm
I am doomed....T.Parker,Josh Smith, Redd injure....

"can't win without them, Can't play without them...Can't do it" :banghead:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:01 pm
Never will understand how Paul Pierce and Tayshuan Prince for Rudy Gay and Luke Ridnour is fair. Good thing it was vetoed.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:24 pm
another ridiculous trade...

Darko,Devin.Barnes for G.wallace, dalembert...

Darko and barnes is not a good players and decent while D.harris injure,for me D.Harris are not a good players also even street basketball player can beat him...

Gerald wallace, Dalembert can give u good stats at any time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:25 pm
WTF is up with Trifecta. Second time i get snubbed with me giving him better players. The trade he is getting is a joke. I havent vetoed, but i wanna here what u guys think

So:

Darko, Devin Harris (who's injured), and Matt Barnes

FOR

Gerald Wallace, Samuel Dalembert

AM I CRAZY OR DID WE SIGN UP IN A RIGGED LEAGUE.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:10 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:AM I CRAZY OR DID WE SIGN UP IN A RIGGED LEAGUE.

Certainly seems like that. Devin Harris has good value, but the rest of the trade is crap. Harris for Wallace OR Dalembert might work. But both?. Sorry, but seems like the league is fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:40 am
man, thank goodness their enough of us that can veto these crappy moves. However, the veto window is only a couple days. I just vetoed.

Oh and Migya, u got ur revenge quick with ur 6-4 victory in this week. Ahh, if ron artest played better, i would of snagged the 3pt category, and points. I'll beat u next time.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:47 pm
I think this is getting a bit ridiculous now. He sends trades every week, and they're all bogus.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:35 pm
We have to veto all the shiit we are seeing, agreed? This ust can't happen and if it happens another three times or so, I'm seriously thinking about leaving that league and will post a message saying so on that league page.

Crackerz, good to get even with ya :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum