Pawnograffiti vs the Bay Area - Dec 9 til Dec 22

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:16 pm
Hey all.... I'm out your way in the Bay Area for 2 weeks. Obviously im hear to check out some Raiders games and plan on getting to see the Warriors, But i'm gonna use this thread for suggestions of what i should get up to while im in the Greatest Region in the World.

Also feel free to mention your interest if you'd like to meet up and hang out with the most twisted person on this messageboard
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:03 am
Good man Pawno! :D

Good to see us foreign Warriors being represented and making the humbling trip to mecca! :mrgreen:

Where you staying?

Im so jealous. :cry: .................Ill be coming home some time soon though.

Ps: We have to see some pics of you in full crazy Raider make-up/gear as well!!! :shock:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:04 am
bigstrads wrote:Ps: We have to see some pics of you in full crazy Raider make-up/gear as well!!! :shock:

God, no!!!. I'd have nightmares for a year...

Have a great time, Pawno. You'll prolly won't catch a Raiders win while you're there, but, other than that, I'm sure it will be a great experience. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:07 am
bigstrads wrote:Good man Pawno! :D

Good to see us foreign Warriors being represented and making the humbling trip to mecca! :mrgreen:

Where you staying?

Ps: We have to see some pics of you in full crazy Raider make-up/gear as well!!! :shock:

Actually im going to be staying with fellow board member JOEL

It should be a hoot... I don't expect me to stay there the full 2 weeks as he's a family man and im figuring that after my first Sunday Game & tailgating vs the Patriots that i might scare his children if i come back to his abode dressed in my Raiders Getup
(facepaint and wrestling attire = nightmares)

Just jokes JOEL. Best Behavior from me.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:11 am
TMC wrote: God, no!!!. I'd have nightmares for a year...

Yes your nightmares will come December 31 when the Raiders whoop the Buccaneers on NYE and you guys subsequently are eliminated from the NFC Playoff Race
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TMC wrote:Have a great time, Pawno. You'll prolly won't catch a Raiders win while you're there, but, other than that, I'm sure it will be a great experience. :wink:

What are you talking about... Raiders vs Patriots & Raiders vs Texans.... The Texans game is a gimmie, and somehow i don't think Rob Ryan and his Defense is gonna let Randy Moss and Lamont Jordan come into the Blackhole and dominate there former stomping ground.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:25 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:

Where you staying?

It should be a hoot... I don't expect me to stay there the full 2 weeks as he's a family man and im figuring that after my first Sunday Game & tailgating vs the Patriots that i might scare his children if i come back to his abode dressed in my Raiders Getup

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow...........I know Joel's a fellow Raider and obviously an extremely nice guy (who no doubt offered/convinced you that you could stay with him..........cuz hes just THAT nice a guy)

But damn.............JOEL = The most conservative guy here vs Pawno = The most............well, dont know how to describe you Pawn but I know it aint conservative! :mrgreen:

Im sure youll have a real hoot! :mrgreen:

Ps: We HAVE to see those pics of you in full war gear man............even if its just frighten the balls off TMC, especially if its a pic of you psyching out some Bucs fan! :wink:
Last edited by bigstrads on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 am
bigstrads wrote:[

But damn.............JOEL = The most conservative guy here vs Pawno = The most............well, dont know how to describe you Pawn but I know it aint conservative! :mrgreen:

Like the game of POLITICS every soaring bird must have a left wing and a right wing.

Don't worry about anything mate. At the end of the day. i talk tough and act stupid behind this keyboard. But im actually your regular ole Joe Blog

& yes strads... will have plenty of photos from my journeys. (even my Raiders makeup/gear)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:38 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
bigstrads wrote:[

Like the game of POLITICS every soaring bird must have a left wing and a right wing.

Don't worry about anything mate. At the end of the day. i talk tough and act stupid behind this keyboard. But im actually your regular ole Joe Blog

Of course man, I was just messing............hope you have a great time bud, and Joel is as gracious a dude as they come, so Im sure you will.

PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:& yes strads... will have plenty of photos from my journeys. (even my Raiders makeup/gear)

[-o<

Ps: My recommendations..............well, Im not a touristy kind of guy so I wont bother with the usual Alcatraz and what not (if you havnt been though, The Rock is cool........it used to be)

If your a music/movie kind of fellow then you have to go to Rasputin on Powell (downtown) and Amoeba up in the Haight..........two of the best Ive ever been too.
Last edited by bigstrads on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:39 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Like the game of POLITICS every soaring bird must have a left wing and a right wing.

Problem is, you don't have a wing, Pawno. Some feathers, maybe... :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:57 am
bigstrads wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:

Where you staying?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow...........I know Joel's a fellow Raider and obviously an extremely nice guy (who no doubt offered/convinced you that you could stay with him..........cuz hes just THAT nice a guy)

Im sure youll have a real hoot! :mrgreen:

Ps: We HAVE to see those pics of you in full war gear man............even if its just frighten the balls off TMC, especially if its a pic of you psyching out some Bucs fan! :wink:

yeah well I'm conservative in my business and morals....but damn bigs :mrgreen:

i wear a few differnt hats :bday: :headbang: :smileymouse: :batmaan: :thegraduate: :drinking: 8) sory I couldn't do the rainbow smillie or the devil one :wink: ......I will do my best to be sure that Pawndawg post's some pic's of himself with the black hole tailgate as they love to initiate raider travelers from around the world.

I hope that anyone who is able can make it out to one of the dubs games
( come on cap ) it would be a great time to share some BBQ and a BOTTLE hell if the weather holds out we can get a tailgate going.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:42 am
JOEL wrote:as they love to initiate raider travelers from around the world.

I dont even want to know what that consists of............. :shock: :oops: :shock:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:42 am
haha sweet pawno. I take my california living for granted. I use to biitch all the time about how far i live from the warriors, and i live in Sacramento, just an hour and half car ride. u my friend deserves a :D for dedication.

As for Pawno staying with Joel.... Good Luck Joel :wink: !
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:50 am
hey pawno...where exactly are caome from....

are u visiting bayarea?...when?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:59 am
GSW United wrote:are u visiting bayarea?...when?

It's in the topic title, William. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:36 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:haha sweet pawno. I take my california living for granted. I use to biitch all the time about how far i live from the warriors, and i live in Sacramento, just an hour and half car ride. u my friend deserves a :D for dedication.

As for Pawno staying with Joel.... Good Luck Joel :wink: !

haha come on crack......you know how the raiders roll 8)
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum