Battier and Francis for Big Al

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:58 am
Houston has Artest as a defensive presence so that leaves little playing time for Shane! Francis has alittle bit of juice left to probably give us a lift. He's a big PG who can help out Nelson and Ellis...Shane could give S-Jax some valuable time to rest on the bench and as well as a good defensive presence...

Even though it's a Western Conference trade it works well for both teams!!!

Yeah I checked it and the numbers workout.

» Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:16 am
Francis cant play, Battier is hurt and plus i dont think Houston would give him up even when healthy, he is a rare, ultra balanced, player.

All Star
» Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:14 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Francis cant play, Battier is hurt and plus i dont think Houston would give him up even when healthy, he is a rare, ultra balanced, player.

I'm with Crackerz, plus I don't think Houston really is in need of a trade, they are what? 4-0? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. teams like Portland, Atlanta, Charlotte, New York - teams that need help and haven't made any big trades are the only realistic teams that would deal with us. esp since we are trying to ship harrington.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:05 pm
Francis is still in the NBA???

btw, having Scola and Landry inside and Battier and Artest at SF, I don't know why Houston would trade for Al. Sounds bogus.

Founder
» Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:00 pm
Why on earth would Houston give up Battier for Harrington?