So my computer is dead

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:16 pm
I sent it off to get fixed. Dont do/talk about anything fun while I'm gone. I should have it back in about a week.
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:45 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I sent it off to get fixed. Dont do/talk about anything fun while I'm gone. I should have it back in about a week.


Image A week?.

Don't you know that when they say "a week" they mean two months of actual time? Good luck with it, Capt. You're gonna need it. :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:03 pm
Damn, I seriously dont know what I would do without my computer or even just access to the internet.............how sad is that? :oops:

A couple of weeks ago, we had a power cut from 6pm............me and my girl were so bored without our usual routine, we went to bed at 9pm...........and didnt do anything but sleep. :wink:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:16 pm
bigstrads wrote:and didnt do anything but sleep.


Everything made perfect sense til this part, Bigs. :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:01 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:and didnt do anything but sleep.


Everything made perfect sense til this part, Bigs. :wink:


I would have thought that made complete sense, given that I am obviously gay huh? :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:06 pm
Oh man Bigs, you are gay!

I at least still have my iPhone, but while it is great for a lot of things, it's not the easiest way to browse and post on a forum.

I really hope it's not two months, I would die. I can't complain though 'cause they're paying for it even though it's out of warranty...one of the many advantages to having boobs :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:57 pm
Alright fellas, let's plan something REAL FUN right now while Capt is gone. :mrgreen: JK.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:18 am
Captain_Jack wrote:Oh man Bigs, you are gay!


Cap!!!............that is going to make TMC so happy. :evil:

This wouldnt though =

Captain_Jack wrote:one of the many advantages to having boobs :mrgreen:


:mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:01 am
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Oh man Bigs, you are gay!


Cap!!!............that is going to make TMC so happy. :evil:


Me????. What did I do?. You were born like that, Bigs. Just accept it.
bigstrads wrote:This wouldnt though =

Captain_Jack wrote:one of the many advantages to having boobs :mrgreen:


:mrgreen:


"This wouldn't"??? Do we need any more proof of your gayness??? :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:32 am
Captain_Jack wrote:one of the many advantages to having boobs :mrgreen:


My car needs repair, can you drop it off for me Capn'???

Those computer nerds, they never get to see real boobs, so when they do, they just start giving free shite away all over the place.... :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:40 pm
Jackattack wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:one of the many advantages to having boobs :mrgreen:


My car needs repair, can you drop it off for me Capn'???

Those computer nerds, they never get to see real boobs, so when they do, they just start giving free shite away all over the place.... :wink:


Unfortunately I never get free stuff when it comes to my car. I guess it doesn't work there.

One of the guys. Was actually kinda cute, not my type, but he wasn't computer-nerdy.
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:29 pm
Woohoo!!!! It only took four days!!!! Unfortunately they had to wipe EVERYTHING clean and I only had so much backed up...I lost a lot of music and pictures. But oh well, I'm just excited that it works!
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:13 am
Captain_Jack wrote:Woohoo!!!! It only took four days!!!! Unfortunately they had to wipe EVERYTHING clean and I only had so much backed up...I lost a lot of music and pictures. But oh well, I'm just excited that it works!


:shock: Four days?. Guess the two months on the shelf til they finally do something only happens here...

Glad to have you back, Capt. I almost didn't notice you were away. :wink:

All Star
Posts: 1218
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:56 am
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:41 am
TMC wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Woohoo!!!! It only took four days!!!! Unfortunately they had to wipe EVERYTHING clean and I only had so much backed up...I lost a lot of music and pictures. But oh well, I'm just excited that it works!


:shock: Four days?. Guess the two months on the shelf til they finally do something only happens here...

Glad to have you back, Capt. I almost didn't notice you were away. :wink:


Just when I was getting paranoid once again about not backing stuff up, especially my photos, then this subject comes up again. I might try to get an Apple Time Machine. That seems really nice and they sell refurbs, too.

So, if I stuffed some things into my shirt, and my pants just to cover all possibilities, I could maybe save money?
Code: Select all
:^o

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron