Other fantasy leagues for those interested

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:08 pm
fine wrote:the trade in question is
Nash, M. Miller, Kenyon Martin, E. Curry.
for
Johnson, Gay, Udrih, Collison.

i still don't see enough to veto it. I can't veto a trade just because one side did better. crackerz, your trade would have been better for trifecta, but he would'nt be getting any assists in return. with this trade he got one of the best pg's.

Oh, I see. The other trade was much better, but I still don't think it's too lopsided. Not enough to be vetoed, at least.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:54 pm
i can't vetoed this trade either...i think it's still acceptable....

well, wish my team can do better and i want bring 'champs' to this forum and they could take the 'chumps'... :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:57 am
TMC wrote:
fine wrote:the trade in question is
Nash, M. Miller, Kenyon Martin, E. Curry.
for
Johnson, Gay, Udrih, Collison.

i still don't see enough to veto it. I can't veto a trade just because one side did better. crackerz, your trade would have been better for trifecta, but he would'nt be getting any assists in return. with this trade he got one of the best pg's.

Oh, I see. The other trade was much better, but I still don't think it's too lopsided. Not enough to be vetoed, at least.

I think the same, this trade is nothing to be stopped

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:54 pm
i play against D1mex this week....no fun...same forum guy...

can't wait until i beat those guy in other forum... :wink:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:48 am
GSW United wrote:i play against D1mex this week....no fun...same forum guy...

no fun??? :oops:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:16 pm
T-Mac with the 67th pick... do i look like a genius or what?
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:22 pm
d1mex wrote:
GSW United wrote:i play against D1mex this week....no fun...same forum guy...

no fun??? :oops:

no fun doesn't mean u are weak...what i mean is even u win i am oke and because we are from same forum....i feel good if u guys beat me but i will try not to lose to other forum people....u feel me!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:53 am
This league is Bullshit, what ever happen to league vetoes. The commish changed the settings to comiss chooses what trade to accept. UNFAIR!

Joe Johnson traded again? Already? BtMobile is a dueche and knows he is abusing his commish power.

NOW DO U SEE WHY I WAS PISSED LAST TIME. I KNEW IT THIS GUY HAD SOME SCHEME. THE TRADE I GAVE TO TRIFECTA WAS BETTER THEN HIS, YET HE ACCEPTS BTMOBILE. And now he trades again? with him being the decider... unfair.

Migya, Fine, GSW, d1mex, and whoever else from this site needs to email and get our voices heard, this is BS. League votes man

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:11 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:This league is Bullshit, what ever happen to league vetoes. The commish changed the settings to comiss chooses what trade to accept. UNFAIR!

Joe Johnson traded again? Already? BtMobile is a dueche and knows he is abusing his commish power.

NOW DO U SEE WHY I WAS PISSED LAST TIME. I KNEW IT THIS GUY HAD SOME SCHEME. THE TRADE I GAVE TO TRIFECTA WAS BETTER THEN HIS, YET HE ACCEPTS BTMOBILE. And now he trades again? with him being the decider... unfair.

Migya, Fine, GSW, d1mex, and whoever else from this site needs to email and get our voices heard, this is BS. League votes man

agreed, i didn't really get the point of changing the veto rules. he did say if you got a problem with it post it on the message board. pretty funny calling him a dictator though.
when i see a trade worth vetoing i won't hesitate to post on the board. but this trade is more fair than the previous, with btmobile maybe even losing out a bit. sorry crackerz, the mutiny must wait.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:39 pm
Agreed. He tried to send me a bogus trade yesterday...

HIM: Joe Johnson, Rudy Gay, Beno Udrih

for

ME: Brandon Roy, Carlos Boozer, Drew Gooden

He knows I'm in desperate need for a big man. So what makes him think I would trade away two gusy that will get me rebounds? Especially since my team is loaded with guards... so why would I want 3 guards for 1 guard and two big men? Stupid.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:03 pm
fine wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:This league is Bullshit, what ever happen to league vetoes. The commish changed the settings to comiss chooses what trade to accept. UNFAIR!

agreed, i didn't really get the point of changing the veto rules. he did say if you got a problem with it post it on the message board. pretty funny calling him a dictator though.
when i see a trade worth vetoing i won't hesitate to post on the board. but this trade is more fair than the previous, with btmobile maybe even losing out a bit. sorry crackerz, the mutiny must wait.

I don't care about the trade... if he was gonna make it comiss in charged of trades, i wouldnt have joined. I've had enough bad experiences with a BS comissioner abusing his power (which is Bullshit). He should Change it ASAP that dueche. He changed it like 5 days ago... AFTER THE DRAFT!
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:10 pm
the we should put some message on the league and let them read what the best deal for the trade rules...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:23 pm
I did. I want the commish to explain why it's on commissioner review and not league votes.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:40 pm
xbay wrote:I did. I want the commish to explain why it's on commissioner review and not league votes.

yeah thanks guys.

Its unfair for him to claim he got league approval for his change in regards to the voting status. He did this like 5 days ago. I knew that when he was talking in the draft, this fool was gonna be annoying me.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:42 am
I've posted on that league that we go to a vote on the veto thing. Crackerz, let's keep the harsh talk out man it just creates a bad atmosphere. If the commish doesn't accept a vote and the result of the voting then we can all leave that league but let's not go that far just yet

migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum