The Official Warriors Blacklist

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:10 pm
the O.W.B.

1. this thread is a place for you to list the players you would NEVER like to see in a warriors jersey. Please state your reasoning.

2. Try to keep the list to over-rated players only. yeah, we know no one wants the orlando Magics third string point guard. keep the list to well known players.

3. try to list in descending order starting with your "most unwanted", never-in-a-million-years players, down to your "they're medicore talent and ludicrously overpaid" players.

4. Even though I know nobody is reading my directions at this point, It'd be nice if each member just had ONE POST of their blacklist (that they edit/update), to keep this thread neat organized.

Here is my blacklist (I'll give reasoning later in an edit):

-Stephan Marbury!!!
-Jamal Tinsley
-Lamar Odom
-Drew Gooden
-Marquis Daniels
-Darius Miles
-Ricky Davis
-Vince Carter
-Shaq
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:01 pm
Nice idea First Off.

Perhaps this should be stickied as a reminder to all trade proposers (and for those new fellas, there are members of the board who are only here in the regular season to ONLY post trades, no other contributions, just constant stupid trade proposals)

My list............do you want additions to yours or a repeat if they are the same?

Anyway, Ill include the ones I agree with =

1 - "Star"bury = The dude is a cancer...............that is all.

2 - Jamal Tinseley (mispelled on purpose to resemble sparkly p*ssy christmas tinsel) = One of the most inconsistent, injury prone players around.

3 - Zach Randolph = Another cancerous, bloated ego of a "player".

4 - Kobe = I just couldnt handle rooting for him...........I really couldnt.

5 - Damon Jones = The guy just drives me nuts...........what a prick.

6 - Drew Gooden = Just a garbage player, and not in the good way, another cancerous type player IMO.

7 - Gilbert Arenas = Please see Damon Jones.

8 - Josh Howard = How much more of a complete idiot can the guy make himself look?

9 - Dirk No-balls-ki = The guys is soft as a freshly squeezed turd.

10 - ANY Utah player = They are all scum.

11 - Derek Fisher = What do I really need to say about this c*ck munch.

12 - DunGleavy/Murph/Foyle/Pietrus = Thank whatever it is that created this crazy old world that we dont have to see these bastards in our uniform anymore.

13 - Tyson Chandler = Cuz he aint sh*t without Paul dribbling to 5 feet away from the hoop and throwing up those boring ass alley oops.

Im sure I will think of more..............
Last edited by bigstrads on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:17 pm
lol :mrgreen:

well done sir.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:55 pm
bigstrads wrote:4 - Kobe

7 - Gilbert Arenas

13 - Tyson Chandler

Funny, those are some of my favorite players... Well, not Kobe, but I included him because I really respect him as a player.

Some of the ones I can't stand. Not many, tho:

Zach Randolph - Already explained by Bigs.

Darko Milicic - Lots of talent. Lots of laziness.

KG - Don't ask why because I don't know. I just never liked him, and not because of the way he plays.

Vince Carter - See Darko, but much worse.

Mike Bibby - Overrated. Being clutch is not related with being a good PG.

Those are some of the big names I can think of right now, but I'm sure there are a lot more between less known players.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:53 pm
TMC wrote:KG - Don't ask why because I don't know. I just never liked him, and not because of the way he plays.

Im sorry bud, I know you said not to ask.............but seriously??? what is there not to like about one of the most passionate, enthusiastic, all around skilled players............ever............that ones a shock.

Anyway, no need to explain yourself my man, sometimes its just "something"

I have a couple more =

14 - Raja Bell = From the fact hes a dirty Utah trained scum bag, including probably the worst flopper in the league (I think hes worse than Man) to the fact of.........hes just, well, meh.

15 - Darrell Armstrong = Anyone who needs to drink 18 cups of coffee to go out and play like someone who is currently being executed by electrocution...........just has no place in my team.

16 - ANYONE WHO CELEBRATES AFTER EVERY STUPID DECENT LITTLE PLAY
= Recent ones that come to mind are Stromile Swift and Joakim Noah..........just cuz you dunked a basketball, doesnt give you the right to act like you just scored a fricken touch down!!! :banghead: .........ooh, and do you remember that stupid ass Mark Jackson (the Knicks/Clips/Pacer PG now analyst one) shoulder shimmy after good play he made??? :evil:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:54 pm
Shaq because he's a communist.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:20 pm
Joe the Plumber.

Oh, Manu Ginobili and Bruce Bowen.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:30 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:KG - Don't ask why because I don't know. I just never liked him, and not because of the way he plays.

Im sorry bud, I know you said not to ask.............but seriously??? what is there not to like about one of the most passionate, enthusiastic, all around skilled players............ever............that ones a shock.

Ask Rick Rickert how passionate KG can be... Or Wally Sczerbiak, for that matter. :wink:

bigstrads wrote:15 - Darrell Armstrong = Anyone who needs to drink 18 cups of coffee to go out and play like someone who is currently being executed by electrocution...........just has no place in my team.

:shock: WHAT????. You must be the only human being that doesn't love Darrell Armstrong!!!. I think I'm gonna un-sticky your thread because of this. And if you commit another heresy like this one, I'll make your gay thread a sticky. :mrgreen:
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:47 pm
xbay wrote:Joe the Plumber.

Oh, Manu Ginobili and Bruce Bowen.

Bruce Bowen is definitely a guy I could not root for. Spurs fans love him since he'll do anything for the team like a NHL goon. He denied that he tries to get caught in shooters legs but replays are obvious. As far as his defensive skills go, a lot hustle but officals let him get away with a lot of grabbing and bumping. Dirty scumbag in my book.

It also bothers me that his entire offensive arsenal is standing in a corner waiting for a kick-out. :evil:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:04 pm
I agree with a lot of these... however I can only list one player because I feel listing ANYONE else dillutes my passionate hate for the player.

This is the only player in the league that would make the Warriors dead to me. I would not watch one single minute of warriors basketball for as long as he was on the team... and that player is.....

Marbury
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:45 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:15 - Darrell Armstrong = Anyone who needs to drink 18 cups of coffee to go out and play like someone who is currently being executed by electrocution...........just has no place in my team.

:shock: WHAT????. You must be the only human being that doesn't love Darrell Armstrong!!!. I think I'm gonna un-sticky your thread because of this. And if you commit another heresy like this one, I'll make your gay thread a sticky. :mrgreen:

If you stickied "my" "Gay" thread................then everyone would see that it was YOU who started the "Gay" theme to it bud.............so you go right ahead, I DARE YOU!!! :evil:

In response to the thread being named "Rudy Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets" =

TMC wrote:Bigs, have you ever stopped to think that a thread title that contains the words "Gay" and "highlights" may not get too many views? :mrgreen:

In response to my changing it too "Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets" =

TMC wrote:Much clearer. Although I still don't like the Memphis vs Rockets part, you know. Kinda takes away from the topic. :mrgreen:

Case closed.
:mrgreen:
Last edited by bigstrads on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:15 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Shaq because he's a communist.

huh? lol

side note: I'm watching the Warriors Pregame show right now, Jackson is ridiculous in China. Hilarious man! it's like he's drunk or high or something!
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:17 pm
Joakim Noah: hate everything about him!
Antoine Walker: not that we'd trade for him.
Ron Artest: see above, just traded too.
Ginobili, Parker, Bowen: HATE HATE HATE both of them, whiny pricks.
Devin Harris: flopping ****.
Shard: cause of his contract, obviously.
Anyone on the Lakers or Utah
Sczerbiak: hate his guts, called the W's clowns a few years ago.
Tim Thomas: shoots every time he touches ball... literally.
Varejao: I just can't stand him for some reason.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:59 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

If you stickied "my" "Gay" thread................then everyone would see that it was YOU who started the "Gay" theme to it bud.............so you go right ahead, I DARE YOU!!! :evil:

In response to the thread being named "Rudy Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets" =

TMC wrote:Bigs, have you ever stopped to think that a thread title that contains the words "Gay" and "highlights" may not get too many views? :mrgreen:

In response to my changing it too "Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets" =

TMC wrote:Much clearer. Although I still don't like the Memphis vs Rockets part, you know. Kinda takes away from the topic. :mrgreen:

Case closed.
:mrgreen:

Yeah, the typical "it wasn't me!!!" reaction... In any case, you started that thread, Bigs. Hard to get over that. :wink:

Oh, and add Noah to my list, too.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:38 am
bigstrads wrote:Foyle

Don't hate the player, hate the contract.

I'd love to have Adonal back in a W's uniform for the veteran's minimum in the role of 14th man off the bench. He's just THAT good for the community.

I mean the dude rode a donkey to get around when he was young. That has to get him some cred, right?
Next

Return to Trades