waiting for news on kobe

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:16 am
exrays to be taken on hyperexstension of knee.....he has never had this injury , after the fact kobe says its sore ...annnouncment on results due inaroundnoon today....word says he should beok by reagular season opener.
finals , olympics and preseason not much time to rest the body.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:30 am
if i was kobe i would have sat thru most of the preseason to rest. same thing if i was deron williams and chris paul...basically if i was on the olympic team and my NBA team didnt really get anyone that i needed to concentrate on developing chemistry with, i would have taken the preseason light. maybe just practices and about 15 minutes per game. especialy with kobe...he needs all the rest he can get.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:15 am
Hell no!!!............let his ego take over and let him think he is invincible.............then he'll keep playing with his busted finger, and now his busted knee, and then he'll do some real damage and have to retire!!! [-o<

F*ck Kobe. :evil:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:43 pm
bigstrads wrote:Hell no!!!............let his ego take over and let him think he is invincible.............then he'll keep playing with his busted finger, and now his busted knee, and then he'll do some real damage and have to retire!!! [-o<

hahaha...so evil, bigs. anyway...i was talking about IF I WERE KOBE. i hate kobe just as much as the next guy. i dont, however, wish career ending injury on him nor on any player :wink: :mrgreen:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:44 pm
E-Man wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Hell no!!!............let his ego take over and let him think he is invincible.............then he'll keep playing with his busted finger, and now his busted knee, and then he'll do some real damage and have to retire!!! [-o<

hahaha...so evil, bigs. anyway...i was talking about IF I WERE KOBE. i hate kobe just as much as the next guy. i dont, however, wish career ending injury on him nor on any player :wink: :mrgreen:

I dont either (especially as it happend to me)..............BUT...............Kobe is the exception. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:46 pm
I don't wish injury on anyone, but since he's already injured I hope it keeps him out for a long time.

By the way it's not serious...

http://sports.excite.com/news/10222008/v3844.html

Lakers fans can rest easy. Kobe Bryant's right knee was a bit sore Wednesday, but the injury isn't serious and it's possible he won't miss any playing time.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:22 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I don't wish injury on anyone, but since he's already injured I hope it keeps him out for a long time.

By the way it's not serious...

http://sports.excite.com/news/10222008/v3844.html

Lakers fans can rest easy. Kobe Bryant's right knee was a bit sore Wednesday, but the injury isn't serious and it's possible he won't miss any playing time.

he probably wont cost him any games.....but it will give the drama queen more to cry about...then the media ( whom is always on his jock) can spin into more reasons why he is the greatest sports player ever :roll:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:08 am
bigstrads wrote:
E-Man wrote:

I dont either (especially as it happend to me)..............BUT...............Kobe is the exception. :wink:

I hated him (as a player) at one time, but not anymore. Lately, he's been able to change my mind. Seems like in the last couple of years he's matured and is a totally different kind of leader, much more focused on the team and not only himself.

I'm not gonna say I've become a fan, because that's not the case, but I don't hate him anymore.

Return to NBA Forum