whiskey thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:02 am
really Bada? I've always heard about how simple a procedure it is...
can you tell me what happened? My wife is lobbying that I get it done...
I want to know the potential risks... so I have some ammo more than just I don't want anyone snipping anything near my junk...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:35 am
Jackattack wrote:really Bada? I've always heard about how simple a procedure it is...
I want to know the potential risks... so I have some ammo more than just I don't want anyone snipping anything near my junk...

As long as it doesn't involve any pics, that is. :wink:

No, really, it's the first time I've heard from somebody that ever had a problem with that. It's a pretty simple procedure, actually, so it's kinda surprising to hear that.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:48 am
::lol: TMC...

Definition of the word "tough":

Jogging home after a vasectomy

:mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:40 pm
Jackattack wrote:really Bada? I've always heard about how simple a procedure it is...

LOL! I talked to a lot of people that did it and not ONE person had any problems. My good friend was playing a round of golf the next day. For 95% of the people, it is a simple and painless procedure.

I unfortunately fell into the 5% that well..... wants to shoot themselves in the face to end the misery.

I will try to refrain from being to graphic but here is my tale....

The prodedure typically takes about 15 min. It took over an hour for me. Typically they use about half a shot of novicane (or whatever they use) injected into your junk that completely numb you. Well that half did nothing on me. He gave me the rest of the half. NOTHING. He eventually gave me an additional whole injection. It made it a bit better, but not very much.

He basically said that I fall into a small % of people that have extremely sensative testicals! Um what? Who's sack is NOT sensative for christ sake!

They need to snip to valves... one was done rather quickly but the other one took over 40min. It kept slipping or something... it felt like someone was continually squeezing my nuts and then every once in awhile squeezing them as hard as you could! OUCH!

Finally the procedure is over and my wife see's me and I am completely white. I just gave her a look of "YOU ****ing OWE ME BIG TIME!" The ride home was no fun with the ice bag down the pants.

Anyway, at least the worst was over right. I will go home, take a nap and the next day will be all better. Well, did not turn out like that. While I did not have any major swelling or other major complications, the pain never subsided. Every male here can remember that one time where you took it in the nards the worst it ever has been... the feeling does not go away for a long time and your stomach turns and you feel sick. Well for me it felt like the worst time I ever got kicked in the nuts 24 hours/day for a little over one week! Worst week in my life!

The good part however is on the other side as before you get tested to make sure you dont have a sperm count, you have to, um do your business about 15 times. AFter going through what I went through, my wife was very willing to help me out in that respect.

So I think the majority of the time it is very simple procedure, but I cant in good concience recommend it to anyone because of the slight chance they feel what I felt. But now that it is all over with, I am glad I did it! :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:52 pm
wow that story is just wrong....... it freaking hurt just to read it.
tell you what i knew i was old school for a reason.....this story proves why.
fellas have your woman get an I.U.D. last for around ten years..she walks in to the doctors office and 5 minutes later is ready for ummm.
Last edited by JOEL on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:54 pm
Bada:

OUCH!!! :shock:

that's enough to push it off for at least another year...

until I forget about your story... ::lol:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:11 pm
sorry Jack! but it HAD to be said....

odds are so small that will happen to you though. Like I said, once you get through it, it is SO worth it.
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:14 pm
Jackattack wrote:Bada:

OUCH!!! :shock:

that's enough to push it off for at least another year...

until I forget about your story... ::lol:

Well, you can always bookmark this page to check the story again next year. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:39 pm
That's reassuring, thanks TMC.... ::lol:

I'm gonna join the IUD lobby for the time being... "we've" used those in the past to success. I think it had to be adjusted once cause it moved around.
Perhaps I just needed to back off on my "enthusiasm" shall we say....
:mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:48 pm
ah, come on Jack... MAN UP and GO FOR IT! :evil:

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:09 pm
bada wrote:

LOL! I talked to a lot of people that did it and not ONE person had any problems. My good friend was playing a round of golf the next day. For 95% of the people, it is a simple and painless procedure.

I unfortunately fell into the 5% that well..... wants to shoot themselves in the face to end the misery.

I will try to refrain from being to graphic but here is my tale....

The prodedure typically takes about 15 min. It took over an hour for me. Typically they use about half a shot of novicane (or whatever they use) injected into your junk that completely numb you. Well that half did nothing on me. He gave me the rest of the half. NOTHING. He eventually gave me an additional whole injection. It made it a bit better, but not very much.

He basically said that I fall into a small % of people that have extremely sensative testicals! Um what? Who's sack is NOT sensative for christ sake!

They need to snip to valves... one was done rather quickly but the other one took over 40min. It kept slipping or something... it felt like someone was continually squeezing my nuts and then every once in awhile squeezing them as hard as you could! OUCH!

Finally the procedure is over and my wife see's me and I am completely white. I just gave her a look of "YOU ****ing OWE ME BIG TIME!" The ride home was no fun with the ice bag down the pants.

Anyway, at least the worst was over right. I will go home, take a nap and the next day will be all better. Well, did not turn out like that. While I did not have any major swelling or other major complications, the pain never subsided. Every male here can remember that one time where you took it in the nards the worst it ever has been... the feeling does not go away for a long time and your stomach turns and you feel sick. Well for me it felt like the worst time I ever got kicked in the nuts 24 hours/day for a little over one week! Worst week in my life!

The good part however is on the other side as before you get tested to make sure you dont have a sperm count, you have to, um do your business about 15 times. AFter going through what I went through, my wife was very willing to help me out in that respect.

So I think the majority of the time it is very simple procedure, but I cant in good concience recommend it to anyone because of the slight chance they feel what I felt. But now that it is all over with, I am glad I did it! :mrgreen:

jackattack-

print it and post it
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:49 pm
bada wrote:ah, come on Jack... MAN UP and GO FOR IT! :evil:

I will at some point. Chances are I won't experience the same thing..

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:36 pm
Jackattack wrote:

i thought it was house cats that got their nuts cut :mrgreen:
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:26 am
JOEL wrote:
Jackattack wrote:

haha... now it's Jazz cats too... 8)

You'll know when it's been done because you will spontaneously begin reading all my posts in a falsetto voice....
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:59 am
Jackattack wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Jackattack wrote:

haha... now it's Jazz cats too... 8)

You'll know when it's been done because you will spontaneously begin reading all my posts in a falsetto voice....

Jack, all I can say is good luck bro..............ahh, just think, you and Bada could meet up and tell old war stories of when you guys used to have lots of little soldiers under your command! :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum