Call of Duty 4 Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:11 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
xbay wrote:Tell me how COD5 is when you get it, bigs. I'm still speculating on whether to buy it or not. Video games are dying down on me, lately... actually, maybe the past 6 months it has. Even though I have Madden 09 and NBA 2k9, I still barely play 'em. I haven't played either one in a week!

hey xbay, i've been playing the beta and it's pretty cool. Its very similar to the play style of COD4, maybe not as fast paced. The guns are the biggest adjustment, but once the game comes out, hardcore mode will even it out. I've gone close range with the trench gun(shotgun) and blown peoples entire lower halves off, or a leg or arm. There is more variety of weapons, and i like the maps better so far. They let you play three. THey have a capture the flag mode also, and they have a mode called War which is like domination sort of but there are five flags, and when you capture one, you advance on another one. It's kind of like a tug of war in a way. I would say try it out when it comes out, it seems people either love it or hate it so far, but it is only a beta. I'm gettin it for sure.

Im trusting Rob!..............so far, all the things that people have said, have been exactly what I wanted to hear and all the people Ive heard from, love COD4 for certain reasons and love this new one for the same..............so I think its gonna be rather good.

By the way, Ive done my Direct Hit Noob Toob challenge now................and Im bored again, literally nothing left to do and I find myself just messing around in games now. :cry:

it's only a month away now. you'll be ok james. Or on COD4 how bout this, try to hit enemies long range with RPG's. I do it and it's pretty fun. You shoot an RPG, wait for a few seconds and next thing you know. a kill. man, if i had an extra beta code, i'd fork it over. I guess the update went through last night and hardcore mode is available now.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:20 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
xbay wrote:Tell me how COD5 is when you get it, bigs. I'm still speculating on whether to buy it or not. Video games are dying down on me, lately... actually, maybe the past 6 months it has. Even though I have Madden 09 and NBA 2k9, I still barely play 'em. I haven't played either one in a week!

hey xbay, i've been playing the beta and it's pretty cool. Its very similar to the play style of COD4, maybe not as fast paced. The guns are the biggest adjustment, but once the game comes out, hardcore mode will even it out. I've gone close range with the trench gun(shotgun) and blown peoples entire lower halves off, or a leg or arm. There is more variety of weapons, and i like the maps better so far. They let you play three. THey have a capture the flag mode also, and they have a mode called War which is like domination sort of but there are five flags, and when you capture one, you advance on another one. It's kind of like a tug of war in a way. I would say try it out when it comes out, it seems people either love it or hate it so far, but it is only a beta. I'm gettin it for sure.

Im trusting Rob!..............so far, all the things that people have said, have been exactly what I wanted to hear and all the people Ive heard from, love COD4 for certain reasons and love this new one for the same..............so I think its gonna be rather good.

By the way, Ive done my Direct Hit Noob Toob challenge now................and Im bored again, literally nothing left to do and I find myself just messing around in games now. :cry:

it's only a month away now. you'll be ok james. Or on COD4 how bout this, try to hit enemies long range with RPG's. I do it and it's pretty fun. You shoot an RPG, wait for a few seconds and next thing you know. a kill. man, if i had an extra beta code, i'd fork it over. I guess the update went through last night and hardcore mode is available now.

Yeah, things like that will be funny............I think Im gonna get two guns with noob toobs and just go for cross map toob killing!...........something I hate, and always call people c*nts for doing but hey............Im bored. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:04 pm
hardcore mode is up on the beta , kicks ass. Check gametrailers, they have quick snippets of different maps.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:22 pm
Sounds good, I'll check it out. 8)
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:14 am
:shock:

Wow...............I dont know whats happening but Im having a MONSTER morning.

Ive played 8 games, here were my scores =

43-6
24-1
26-3
33-6
28-4
22-5
18-2
20-7

All with different guns (M4, AK, M60, Dragunov) and with me running around like a total nutter, just running into there spawn and taking out 5 at a time..........so funny.

The funniest thing was, pretty much after every game, the entire team I was playing against, left the game............usually with them hurling abuse at me and labelling me as a cheater! :mrgreen:

Ohh well, atleast Im having fun and not bored. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:05 am
bigstrads wrote::shock:

Wow...............I dont know whats happening but Im having a MONSTER morning.

Ive played 8 games, here were my scores =

43-6
24-1
26-3
33-6
28-4
22-5
18-2
20-7

All with different guns (M4, AK, M60, Dragunov) and with me running around like a total nutter, just running into there spawn and taking out 5 at a time..........so funny.

The funniest thing was, pretty much after every game, the entire team I was playing against, left the game............usually with them hurling abuse at me and labelling me as a cheater! :mrgreen:

Ohh well, atleast Im having fun and not bored. :wink:

Will definately hurt when you start working again huh

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum