NBA League Pass sucks.

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
first off wrote:First off how much does league pass cost?

bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:I think it may be a good idea to keep the thread. That way, others can see what happened and won't start the same thread once they realize the NBA League Pass starts one week later than it should. :wink:

Sensible Mr T............thats why we love you! :mrgreen:

No homo, Bigs. Seriously. I had enough with THAT thread. :mrgreen:

Come on, just accept the straight man love!!!..........your even more straight if your able to say such things and be comfortable with it.........so come on, say it............say you love me too. :mrgreen:

Fitting.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxbROMQTjKg[/youtube]
do you guys have matching bracelets?

THATS!!! what Im talking about!!!.............Im Turk and TMC is JD though. :wink:

I'm not sure about that. You pic actually shows that you're much closer to be JD than Turk. :wink:

Ahh, knew you were going to say that............physical similarities are not taken into account here, only personality. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:32 am
bigstrads wrote:Ahh, knew you were going to say that............physical similarities are not taken into account here, only personality. :mrgreen:

Ok, but you're still the guy that posted the "gay highlights" vid. That sh*t will be hard to beat. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:00 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Ahh, knew you were going to say that............physical similarities are not taken into account here, only personality. :mrgreen:

Ok, but you're still the guy that posted the "DAYUM!!! Rudy Gay highlights - Rockets vs Memphis" vid. That sh*t will be hard to beat. :wink:

Fixed that for you there my man, with the original title.............before you suggested/saw the "gay" conotations............as always. :mrgreen:

Second, I like how you just accepted (ie: "Ok") that you are JD, personality wise. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:22 am
You know bigs, and I'm taking sides but staying WELL OUT OF THIS, you do look a bit like that white guy on that vid clip

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:40 am
migya wrote:You know bigs, and I'm taking sides but staying WELL OUT OF THIS, you do look a bit like that white guy on that vid clip

Tut tut tut...............arent we ready to see past physical appearances yet? :roll: :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:43 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:You know bigs, and I'm taking sides but staying WELL OUT OF THIS, you do look a bit like that white guy on that vid clip

Tut tut tut...............arent we ready to see past physical appearances yet? :roll: :wink:

What?. Now you're going after migya, too??? Do you plan to make him the star of your next gay highlights video or what? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:49 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

What?. Now you're going after migya, too??? Do you plan to make him the star of your next gay highlights video or what? :mrgreen:

You know (and I've fixed my first quote as I forgot the NOT which is what I meant) - I WILL NOT BE PART OF ANYONE'S GAY SHIIT [-X

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:50 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Ohhhh.............now your talking, me, you and Mig, "dunking" in each other, "slamming" it home, "stuffing" it in................that would be a spectacle of man to behold! Image

(See! now THATS how you make a thread gay!!! and what I would write if I was purposefully trying to gay things up a little :mrgreen:)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:02 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Ohhhh.............now your talking, me, you and Mig, "dunking" in each other, "slamming" it home, "stuffing" it in................that would be a spectacle of man to behold! Image

(See! now THATS how you make a thread gay!!! and what I would write if I was purposefully trying to gay things up a little :mrgreen:)

Ok, now I'm definitely scared, Bigs. I'm outta this thread, just in case. :hello2:

:mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:55 pm
It's no wonder Capt. said she hated League Pass. This thread isn't even about it, anymore! The Rudy Gay thread migrated over here! :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:56 pm
Oh how my thread has fallen.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:17 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Oh how my thread has fallen.

Naw man not yet!

I was gonna say the only reason I dont have league pass is because of the no HD games.

After seeing games in HD for the first time a couple years ago, I can't really watch sports without HD. It's tough for me to watch non-HD programming, especially on a HDTV set.

That's just me, but thats the biggest reason.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:35 pm
d1mex wrote:

Naw man not yet!

I was gonna say the only reason I dont have league pass is because of the no HD games.

After seeing games in HD for the first time a couple years ago, I can't really watch sports without HD. It's tough for me to watch non-HD programming, especially on a HDTV set.

Yeah I wish I had that choice. It's either League Pass or no Warriors for me.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:47 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
d1mex wrote:

Naw man not yet!

Yeah I wish I had that choice. It's either League Pass or no Warriors for me.

Oh damn, yeah for sure league pass then.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:12 pm
THANK GOD!!! haha I just called to renew the subscription and the DISH Network guy was like "This product is not available yet. And I have no idea when it will be." I was like "Ughhh well the season starts tomorrow and u have no idea when its available?!?!" I hung up not knowing if I would be able to see opening night for the dubz! But after seeing this thread all is at peace in my world.
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum