NBA League Pass sucks.

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:28 pm
So I don't know what forum this is supposed to go into. Anyway I just got a letter from my cable subscriber informing that my NBA League Pass would be renewed unless I called and canceled it, which is cool 'cause I wanted to renew any way. But then I read down the letter further and it says, "The NBA League Pass season will begin on November 4th"...wait what?!?!?! So I am going to miss the first week of the season, I have no idea if it's my cable or if it's NBA League Pass, but I will and I'm seriously annoyed now.

That is all I wanted to share, anyone else have this problem?
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:40 pm
Ok so I take back my thread 'cause I just called them to complain and it's because they offer a free preview for the first week of the season and the "paid" subscription doesn't start until the 4th. All is right with the world now.

You can delete this if you want!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:54 pm
I think it may be a good idea to keep the thread. That way, others can see what happened and won't start the same thread once they realize the NBA League Pass starts one week later than it should. :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:57 pm
TMC wrote:I think it may be a good idea to keep the thread. That way, others can see what happened and won't start the same thread once they realize the NBA League Pass starts one week later than it should. :wink:

Sensible Mr T............thats why we love you! :mrgreen:

Ohh and Cap, do you think this free thing is for the whole world? as whenever I try and get info on NBA League Pass and its eligibilty over here, there never is any information............even though I found a site that says it is apparantly now available to countries such as mine =

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84614

Ive emailed them, with no reply, and Ive even called ALL the numbers available and not one of them could help me.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:23 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:I think it may be a good idea to keep the thread. That way, others can see what happened and won't start the same thread once they realize the NBA League Pass starts one week later than it should. :wink:

No homo, Bigs. Seriously. I had enough with THAT thread. :mrgreen:

bigstrads wrote:Ohh and Cap, do you think this free thing is for the whole world? as whenever I try and get info on NBA League Pass and its eligibilty over here, there never is any information............even though I found a site that says it is apparantly now available to countries such as mine =

Ive emailed them, with no reply, and Ive even called ALL the numbers available and not one of them could help me.

WTF???. What are you doing in a site called Spurstalk???. First the gay thread and now this??? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:06 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Come on, just accept the straight man love!!!..........your even more straight if your able to say such things and be comfortable with it.........so come on, say it............say you love me too. :mrgreen:

TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Ohh and Cap, do you think this free thing is for the whole world? as whenever I try and get info on NBA League Pass and its eligibilty over here, there never is any information............even though I found a site that says it is apparantly now available to countries such as mine =

WTF???. What are you doing in a site called Spurstalk???. First the gay thread and now this??? :mrgreen:

The Spurstalk site came from me googling "NBA League Pass UK"..........so that was all innocent on my part. :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:03 pm
jack last year i waited till about 1/3 of the season had passed before i ordered the league pass..and only had to pay 1/2 price ( i will do the same this year.....i do remember that when i ordered the pass last year they told me i would have to write to cancell at the end of the year or i would be auto billed....
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:23 pm
JOEL wrote:jack last year i waited till about 1/3 of the season had passed before i ordered the league pass..and only had to pay 1/2 price ( i will do the same this year.....i do remember that when i ordered the pass last year they told me i would have to write to cancell at the end of the year or i would be auto billed....

Well I would love to do that, except I can't watch the Warriors games unless I have League Pass. I get a discount for reordering and for getting it early so I'm good.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:03 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:jack last year i waited till about 1/3 of the season had passed before i ordered the league pass..and only had to pay 1/2 price ( i will do the same this year.....i do remember that when i ordered the pass last year they told me i would have to write to cancell at the end of the year or i would be auto billed....

Well I would love to do that, except I can't watch the Warriors games unless I have League Pass. I get a discount for reordering and for getting it early so I'm good.

yea h i figured you needed the pass...at least you got the early bird rate...i kinda posted my take for the others that can wait a bit.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:53 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Come on, just accept the straight man love!!!..........your even more straight if your able to say such things and be comfortable with it.........so come on, say it............say you love me too. :mrgreen:

With the hangover I've got today, I could say anything... If it happens, it's not the real me. Please, disregard any nonsensical posts I may do today. :wink:

bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

The Spurstalk site came from me googling "NBA League Pass UK"..........so that was all innocent on my part. :wink:

Yeah, sure... Why can't I believe anything you've ever done is innocent???. It must be a conspiracy. You want to make this a Spurs board!!! :mrgreen:
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:32 pm
First off how much does league pass cost?

bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Fitting.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxbROMQTjKg[/youtube]
do you guys have matching bracelets?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:37 pm
Guy Love! One of the best skits, ever. :D
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:56 pm
Scrubs + Avenue Q writers = comedy genius.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:47 am
first off wrote:First off how much does league pass cost?

bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Fitting.

THATS!!! what Im talking about!!!.............Im Turk and TMC is JD though. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:06 am
bigstrads wrote:
first off wrote:First off how much does league pass cost?

bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Fitting.

THATS!!! what Im talking about!!!.............Im Turk and TMC is JD though. :wink:

I'm not sure about that. You pic actually shows that you're much closer to be JD than Turk. :wink:
Next

Return to NBA Forum