Game Thread: Warriors @ Los Angeles Clippers 11-20-2005

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

How many points will the Warriors win/lose by?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:23 am

+10
No votes
+5
13%
+1
63%
13%
13%
No votes

Total votes : 8

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:31 pm
was at the game today. actually sat around a group of warriors fans, more showed up then i thought. all i gotta say is we shoot wayyyyy too many threes. live and die by the three...and we have been dying.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:47 am
om3gaboost wrote:. all i gotta say is we shoot wayyyyy too many threes. live and die by the three...and we have been dying.

Yeah, 7-35 in threes :!: That's crazy. We (nobody) can shoot so many threes. It's not about percentage. I don't care if they shoot 30-35. It may work for a game , but you're going to lose more than you win.

It 's like passing in every down in football. You just can't survive doing that all season (well, Martz almost did it in St. Louis, but look how it worked).
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:19 am
Disappointing wasn't it!

The Warriors have got to get the winning groove and get some streaks going. This month they were supposedly going to start strong becasue they were playing weak teams but instead they have lost almost half their games. They need to keep the D and run and gun a little more. TOO many 3s and not enough taking it to the ring! Pietrus should have been better

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:36 am
Right, if the shoots ain't falling, you've to attack the rim. Try different things, not keep doing something that ain't working. That's so retarded that I don't knwo why Monty didn't said anything during the game.

For god's sake, call a time out and tell them to change that offense!!!!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:44 am
The coach should be bringing this up in practice! That should not be happening in the game if he had control over the team. They can shoot the 3 but they can do other things offensively as well. It is very disappointing to see the Warriors lose games that they can win easily. This team has got to find themselves and soon because they have not played any of the top teams yet so it will it is important they get real now

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Game Threads