2019 Playoffs - Round 1

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Site Admin
» Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:24 pm
Guess we don't have to worry about Steph - 30 PTS, 13 REB, 6 AST. Still 10 left in the 4th, but he's on the bench and may not come back in being up 17.

Site Admin
» Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:53 pm
Steph with a great start to the playoffs, finishing with 38 PTS, 15 REB, 7 AST. Nobody expects the Clips to challenge the Dubs, so he's what this series was all about.

I'm concerned that KD may miss a game at some point due to techs, especially since the first one was pretty weak and shoes how easy it is to get one.

All Star
» Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:12 am
Lou Williams handled them. Right now people are saying the Warriors are overrated and can barely beat a team that has no stars. We couldn’t even finish them off. They don’t go away.

Site Admin
» Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:46 pm
Good, let them think that the Dubs are all the sudden not one of the best teams in NBA history. They're wrong.

The Clips put up a good fight. They were hot coming into the post season and had a few you players just starting to click. They will be a good team for years to come. Also, Lou Williams is definitely a star player.

LA also had a perfect game plan and counter for us. They reminded me of the Grizzlies from a few years ago - physical, chippy, and annoying. They're whole strategy was to frustrate our stars and get us in foul trouble - they'd trade losing any of their players if it meant Steph or KD having to sit.

All Star
» Thu May 02, 2019 3:31 pm
Funny how when the Warriors struggle, the fans say we’re overrated and are actually a lucky team getting exposed. But when we pull through they say it’s not fair that we stacked the deck and start saying we lost a 3-1 lead. Lol they disrespect us win or lose.

Site Admin
» Thu May 02, 2019 3:43 pm
Stairway Man wrote:Funny how when the Warriors struggle, the fans say we’re overrated and are actually a lucky team getting exposed. But when we pull through they say it’s not fair that we stacked the deck and start saying we lost a 3-1 lead. Lol they disrespect us win or lose.

Heavy lies the crown.

I wonder how other fans will view this team 10-20 years from now. Will it be like the 90s Bulls (positively), the Lebron Heat (negatively), or a mix? We're better than the Heat. If we 3-peet, that'll be 4 championships in 5 seasons, 5 finals appearances, and the regular season win record, which means we're better than either of the Bulls 3-peet teams.

I definitely think some fans will be salty until the day they die, but it'll be interesting to see how many look back and have respect for this team.