Cousins is a necessity. We are in trouble!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:43 pm
14 losses, 3rd place. A tight Wild, wild, west. This is not the Warriors! Ever since Green went off to KD.

Cousins is now going to be the man responsible to try to get us over the hump.

Site Admin
» Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:11 pm
While, I still think you're putting far too much emphasis on the Draymond incident, I agree.

After Damian Jones went down for the season, our biggest issue is not having a legit center. It's really messing with our rotation and forcing guys to play out of position and longer minutes. I really think we should have signed someone, especially considering that we came into the season lacking depth at the 5.

I assume the reason we didn't sign someone is because we feel like DMC is close to returning, and that there wasn't anyone worth chasing after Tyson Chandler went to the Lakers.

I think at this point we should be extremely careful to not rush Boogie back, because we will need him for the playoffs. All we have to do is focus on finishing with a decent seed and getting a healthy Cousins, then nobody will stand a chance against us.

All Star
» Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:59 pm
I wonder if we should sign any other center before the deadline. They couldn’t afford McGee?

Role Player
» Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:21 pm
Its a shame they didn't hang on to Chris Boucher.