Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21200
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:51 am
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:Somehow, this thread has turned into a gay one and not a Gay one. :mrgreen:


Its TMC's fault! :evil: ..............he started the innuendo!!! :mrgreen:

My original title was "DAYUM!!!...........Rudy Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets".............but I changed it just for giggles............and cuz TMC got me in the mood to be silly. :wink:



That TMC's into some really nasty shiit!
*That's him in the closet

Image



:mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:58 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:Somehow, this thread has turned into a gay one and not a Gay one. :mrgreen:


Its TMC's fault! :evil: ..............he started the innuendo!!! :mrgreen:

My original title was "DAYUM!!!...........Rudy Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets".............but I changed it just for giggles............and cuz TMC got me in the mood to be silly. :wink:



That TMC's into some really nasty shiit!
*That's him in the closet

Image



:mrgreen:


LMAO!!!...........the long Spanish style long hair, the beard...........ITS GOT TO BE TMC!!! :wink:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21200
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:33 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:Somehow, this thread has turned into a gay one and not a Gay one. :mrgreen:


Its TMC's fault! :evil: ..............he started the innuendo!!! :mrgreen:

My original title was "DAYUM!!!...........Rudy Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets".............but I changed it just for giggles............and cuz TMC got me in the mood to be silly. :wink:



That TMC's into some really nasty shiit!
*That's him in the closet

Image



:mrgreen:


LMAO!!!...........the long Spanish style long hair, the beard...........ITS GOT TO BE TMC!!! :wink:



Yep and it's all over yahoo search engine, he ain't hiding :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:09 am
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:Somehow, this thread has turned into a gay one and not a Gay one. :mrgreen:


Its TMC's fault! :evil: ..............he started the innuendo!!! :mrgreen:

My original title was "DAYUM!!!...........Rudy Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets".............but I changed it just for giggles............and cuz TMC got me in the mood to be silly. :wink:


Yeah, so you start a thread called "gay highlights" and it's MY fault. Makes perfect sense... :wink:



btw, please, do notice the two GIRLS on migya's pic. I'm just saying because Bigs might be confused about those two beings he's never heard of standing right in front of me. I know it must have been quite a shock, buddy. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21200
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:12 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:Somehow, this thread has turned into a gay one and not a Gay one. :mrgreen:


Its TMC's fault! :evil: ..............he started the innuendo!!! :mrgreen:

My original title was "DAYUM!!!...........Rudy Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets".............but I changed it just for giggles............and cuz TMC got me in the mood to be silly. :wink:


Yeah, so you start a thread called "gay highlights" and it's MY fault. Makes perfect sense... :wink:



btw, please, do notice the two GIRLS on migya's pic. I'm just saying because Bigs might be confused about those two beings he's never heard of standing right in front of me. I know it must have been quite a shock, buddy. :mrgreen:



I must admit, those two biches really did look good and makes the closet act something to ponder interest.

No offense man, this was just a screw around :wink:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:25 am
migya wrote:No offense man, this was just a screw around :wink:


Around Bigs, you mean... :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:27 am
That TMC's into some really nasty shiit!
*That's him in the closet

Image



:mrgreen:[/quote]



if that is TMC we will need to change his screen name to
PMC "pre menstraul cycle " :mrgreen: ewwwww
Last edited by JOEL on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:51 am
Not you, Joel, not you...

Image




:mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:01 am
what i do ? what i do ?


damn it.... i'll be the first one kicked for poor spelling skills....
ahhh well guess i'll have to go to cyber space and search for sf3 :(
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:43 am
JOEL wrote:ahhh well guess i'll have to go to cyber space and search for sf3 :(


That will be fun..............are you turning into a racist little c*nt as well then JOEL? :wink:

Actually, if you google "sfsfsfgiants" he has got profiles all over the place, the main one being a yahoo thing...........I feel like destroying it with spam.

I know its sad that I have searched for that but you know me, I dont forgive very often, and especially not if the person has no concept of what they did wrong, isnt sorry about it..........ohh, and if that person is a racist waste of skin and organs. :wink:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:04 pm
Eh... I think it's time to rename this thread as "the random gay babble" or something like that.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:30 pm
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:Somehow, this thread has turned into a gay one and not a Gay one. :mrgreen:


Its TMC's fault! :evil: ..............he started the innuendo!!! :mrgreen:

My original title was "DAYUM!!!...........Rudy Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets".............but I changed it just for giggles............and cuz TMC got me in the mood to be silly. :wink:



That TMC's into some really nasty shiit!
*That's him in the closet

Image



:mrgreen:


That picture looks like it's a porno. The storyline is probably... TMC comes to fix a broken pipe or something and notices the two hot girls. He then sneaks in their closet while they're undressing. He then pulls down his pants and does you know what. One of the girls wants to change so she opens the closet for some clothes and they catch TMC hiding. You know what happens from there... :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:37 pm
xbay wrote:That picture looks like it's a porno. The storyline is probably... TMC comes to fix a broken pipe or something and notices the two hot girls. He then sneaks in their closet while they're undressing. He then pulls down his pants and does you know what. One of the girls wants to change so she opens the closet for some clothes and they catch TMC hiding. You know what happens from there... :mrgreen:


They ask for a restraining order??? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:40 pm
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:That picture looks like it's a porno. The storyline is probably... TMC comes to fix a broken pipe or something and notices the two hot girls. He then sneaks in their closet while they're undressing. He then pulls down his pants and does you know what. One of the girls wants to change so she opens the closet for some clothes and they catch TMC hiding. You know what happens from there... :mrgreen:


They ask for a restraining order??? :mrgreen:


Yup...




then they do you. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:36 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:ahhh well guess i'll have to go to cyber space and search for sf3 :(


That will be fun..............are you turning into a racist little c*nt as well then JOEL? :wink:

Actually, if you google "sfsfsfgiants" he has got profiles all over the place, the main one being a yahoo thing...........I feel like destroying it with spam.

I know its sad that I have searched for that but you know me, I dont forgive very often, and especially not if the person has no concept of what they did wrong, isnt sorry about it..........ohh, and if that person is a racist waste of skin and organs. :wink:



Bigs come on man , i dont think I'm racist...well I like red meat as opposed to white meat as far as my dinner goes :mrgreen:
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest