world war 3

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:14 am
We moving towards something of that sorts if we haven't already started.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:53 pm
Gosh, i hope you are wrong. Lot of crazy **** though with israel, russia, and the whole Ebola virus in africa.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:40 am
funniest thing i read this week was comments on Fox News Facebook the doctors who were bought back to Atlanta with Ebola to be treated on

"Still not signing up for Obamacare"

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:06 am
You have to love fox news their rhetoric is always on, like the concern should be about Obamacare lol.

But honestly, the middle east is a mess more so than usual, ongoing war in Syria, Iraq getting over taken by rebels, Afghanistan will continue to have issues. South America is having issues with drug cartels and some of their countries are set for a revolution (Venuzuela). Africa is always a mess, but now you have Boko Haram causing terror on a high scale, wars in the Congo, in Sudan to name a few. China fighting over land/sea with India, Vietnam, Philipins. And of course you have Russia and Putin who wont listen to no one and is on the verge of possibly invading Ukriane. Plus if they have not already countries will now be fighting for claim of Antartica as it melts, with the possibilities of many resources.

We already know how things are aligned countries already picked sides. The world is in a very volitial state and not to sound like a pessimist, it doesn't look like it will get better too many egos and to much bravado and power at stake.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:47 am
I'm not commenting on the title of this thread but those who were here a few years remember how I went on about the New World Order. I believe in alot of the information I read over a number of years, though not all information on that subject in right. I searched for solution and I now believe the bible, though for years I was quite certain that it was not god inspired but a fabrication of men. Some of the information pertaining to the NWO is very convincing about the bible being a human fabrication but I kept searching and came across information that pieced the puzzle together and finally showed me that the bible is real. I am now studying to be a Jehovah's Witness and I arrived at this conclusion that that is the only true religion by doing alot of research on the bible and other so called Christian religions and denominations.

I believe this world is coming to an end, you can see that countries are going bankrupt and falling economically. The banks seem to control close to everything and the people close to nothing. Conflicts will and are arising and very hard times are coming upon us.

I don't want to sound like an evangelist as such but I hope and urge people to read into the bible at least, particularly the Jehovah's Witnesses teachings and hopefully see that there is a way out and it is not a restrictive, freedom removing way of life but rather a freedom giving way of life as things in this world are becoming eerily oppressive and helpless.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:15 pm
I've always been religious Migya.

I'm not into it like you such as going full Jehovah's Witness.. But the more this world tumbles, the more i have researched the NWO and Illuminati.

It really is a fucked up world when the U.S President is merely a puppet for guys like George Soros.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:42 am
For me it has been a very long journey. It started in Geneva in 2003, where my wife's parents and sister lived for over fifteen years. I first discovered the New World Order on the internet while I was there, I remember it was a book by David Icke called the Biggest Secret. It was in this book that alot of information about what and who are controlling the world I encountered but also the false yet seemingly very convincing detail of how the bible is a fabrication of men. I was convinced for many years but since I kept searching, more information appeared and I was lead to finding out the truth.

I was never religious at all. I believed in a "force" as such that created everything but didn't want to think it was related to the bible, as I thought the bible to be restrictive, freedom removing and oppressive. I now understand that I was getting a bit deluded, especially when I delved into spiritualism after getting anxiety attacks in 2001. I was weak and a great bunch of lies I was therefore receptive to, that's how it works for alot of people. I was searching for solution and at the time took a weak theory of reality that in truth made me feel more secure. The bible, looked at properly as a saving belief, makes me feel totally secure in that the future is assured for those believing and doing right. I find it unfortunate that many are still blind/distracted, as I was for so long, but that is how it is and hopefully with the hard times approaching and life getting harder, people will search for a solution and see that Jehovah's Witnesses, who have the truth about the bible, in understanding and living according to what the bible teaches, are the way out to a proper life on Earth which will be a paradise, with no bad influences, sicknesses, wars and so forth.

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:07 am
George Soros there is extensive information on this dude I will have to read up on him.

Religion is not a bad place to turn during a time like this honestly, if a person can find peace and truth in that am all for it.

So police shoot and kill and unarmed 18 year old black male named Mike Brown in St.Louis Missouri, suburbs of Ferguson to be exact. The back drop is police initially stooped him for jaywalking, but the police later realized he was suspect of stolen cigars from a close by liquor store but apparently there was some sort of tussle between the police and Mike Brown, and he was shot and killed after. Still a lot to the story though.

Now there is all sorts of riots in Ferguson and parts of America.

This leads to my next talking point, the police brutality towards minority has gotten out of hand in this country, the police brutality in general in America is getting out of hand.

Beyond this Mike Brown incident, police shoot and kill and unarmed 20 year old Dillon Taylor in Salt Lake city Utah, a white male.

In my home town of San Jose Ca, a 19yr mentally woman was killed, shot by police. she called saying if the cops don't show up she will kill her family. she painted a power drill to make it look like a Uzi, some time later the police approached told her to stop and pow, dead.

The police are suppose to protect instead they are quick to pull the trigger, quick to approach with aggression, police state, they forget we out number them.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:38 am
I don't know a lot about Ferguson but it's getting out of hand... I'm surprised it hasn't been rectified yet.

I need to catch up on my Alex Jones/Infowars podcasts to see his view.

yes he is a crazy old nutter.. but he calls a spade a spade.. somethings i don't agree with him on (some of his conspiracies) but he is definitely a straight shooter!!!

Return to Off-Topic Forum