Temporary Banner

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Role Player
» Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:01 pm
Maybe a mod can tell me this. I forgot my password on the main computer that I use (at work). I've used the "forgotten" password option and entered my email, yet I never get an email back with my password or to reset it. I also tried signing up for another account with a different email and it says I registered successfully, but I had to confirm the email, but I never got one.

Anyways, I've been putting together a temporary banner to replace with the one up top. Its the same designed but with the updated players. I'll have to wait a little while until more pictures of Iguodala and Bogut show up before putting together a more permanent one. What do you guys think?

Starting Lineup
» Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:24 pm
I like it.

Role Player
» Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:35 pm
I think whoever puts the banner up will have to tweak the color a little bit. Wish I can log in at work where I made this. I dig the photo of Bogut and thats one that I would probably keep. Wonder if the banner could be made to be taller so that I can make the players a tad bigger.

» Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:58 am
I really like it. Good job BAHz… I'll tell the other mods in case they haven't seen it.

Founder
» Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:17 am
Looks awesome. Right now the current banner (the part that isn't just the background color) is 630 x 144. This is the file for it. styles/absolution/theme/images/logo.jpg

I can look in the code and see if it's easy to increase the height of that div section.

Role Player
» Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:42 pm
This should be the same size as the current one. Not sure about the color though, but I made everyone bigger.

All Star
» Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:02 pm
I want a completely new one. Not just pasting on Iguodala.