PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:14 am
Le'veon bell out 6-8 weeks.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:20 am
JReed is going to have to start Rashard Mendenhall week 1 ::lol: :banghead:
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:41 am
Beast Mode wrote:JReed is going to have to start Rashard Mendenhall week 1 ::lol: :banghead:

I know. Wouldn't be so bad if either one of his backups would be worth a handcuff, but both proved last season that neither is even worth a bench spot. Let's not forget that Pittsburgh isn't even close to being the running team they once were - starter or not - their line is garbage (particularly at run blocking) and Todd Haley is a retarded egoist (aren't all Belichick disciples?)...

There is a significant amount of irony that a Steeler RB gets injured and I'm now forced to start Rashard Mendenhall, who is actually healthy and reunited with his former offensive coordinator.

It's going to be another disastrous season for the Steelers run game.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:56 am
JREED wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:JReed is going to have to start Rashard Mendenhall week 1 ::lol: :banghead:

I know. Wouldn't be so bad if either one of his backups would be worth a handcuff, but both proved last season that neither is even worth a bench spot. Let's not forget that Pittsburgh isn't even close to being the running team they once were - starter or not - their line is garbage (particularly at run blocking) and Todd Haley is a retarded egoist (aren't all Belichick disciples?)...

There is a significant amount of irony that a Steeler RB gets injured and I'm now forced to start Rashard Mendenhall, who is actually healthy and reunited with his former offensive coordinator.

Shoulda gone RB over Kaepernick. Kaepernick will put up top 5-12 numbers but you coulda got him in the 4th or 5th.. or even a better QB like Ryan who I got in the 5th. Your team would have a ridiculously good RB/WR core if you had gotten a 2nd RB early.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:37 pm
Crackerz just facebooked me his pick

Andy Dalton
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:49 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
JREED wrote:

Shoulda gone RB over Kaepernick. Kaepernick will put up top 5-12 numbers but you coulda got him in the 4th or 5th.. or even a better QB like Ryan who I got in the 5th. Your team would have a ridiculously good RB/WR core if you had gotten a 2nd RB early.

I did take a RB first - Charles was actually my first pick, pawno logged it wrong. I actually had the first 2 picks and then like 3 in the top 9 or something like that - I went Charles, Kaep, Thomas. Typically you'd be right about Kaep being a 5th rounder, but I know that Giantsgurl would have taken him right before my 3rd pick and I'm feeling good about him having about 3800 yds 28 tds passing, 900 yds 8 tds rushing - fantasy wise, that'd make him the best QB. That would be the equivalent to 5600 yds, 40 tds from a Drew Brees, also Kaep will throw less INTs than a Brees, Manning, etc.

I'm basing those stats largely off what Cam and similar QBs (including Kaep) have done in the past 2 seasons.

I know what you're saying, but I just didn't want to risk him getting picked before me. He should be a top 5 fantasy QB, it's just the perception that makes this a reach pick.

Also by the time my 4th pick came back around, all the decent RBs were gone.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:07 pm
Bell wont need surgery - might not miss any regular season games:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9591659/leveon-bell-pittsburgh-steelers-does-not-serious-foot-injury-need-surgery

:SIGH:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:26 pm
looks like i got a steal in Kenbrell Thompkins. Just went off against the Lions and pretty much confirmed he's gonna be a starter.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Daniel Thomas
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:55 pm
Phil Dawson. Too early to take a kicker? Maybe, but dude is going to have Akers '11 like numbers.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:20 pm
Joel selects Selects Stephen gostkowski NE Kicker
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:57 pm
WARRIORSTEPUP HAS APPROXIMATELY 85 MINUTES TO MAKE HIS PICK BEFORE WE AUTODRAFT HIS ASS!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:31 pm
its the last 2 rounds man u should make the limit 12 hours or something

AP DIS NIGGA!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:10 pm
Haha yes but there's one week of preseason left for only 2 rounds. It's not like we're pushed for time.

We will leave it at the 24 hour rule but Best Player Available or not. Warriorsstepup should be checking on this thing, homeboi is about to get a kicker, YA DIG!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:50 pm
Ok Blair Walsh for Warriorstepup

AussieBiedrins up!
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum