2013 GSW DEATHMATCH - GUYBRUSH CHAMPION

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm
Beast mode = ignore function

LOL

He's only here 2x a year. One being the time now when he builds his fantasy squad & then 1 timd in Late December when he gives us his lists of excuses why he didn't win it all this year.

I think he is a LAKERS fan anyways
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:35 am
PAWNO wrote:Beast mode = ignore function

LOL

He's only here 2x a year. One being the time now when he builds his fantasy squad & then 1 timd in Late December when he gives us his lists of excuses why he didn't win it all this year.

I think he is a LAKERS fan anyways


Haha. Theres no NBA team I hate more than the Lakers!

and I never make excuses. Fantasy involves a lot of Luck. once you know what to look for/how to draft ... we're all on the same level.
Last edited by Beast Mode on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 am
also, thank god GiantsGurl is a girl. Had she not reached on Russell Wilson she would've had the most dominant team.

QB: she took Wilson 7th pick in the 3rd round. Andrew Luck, who will most likely have a better fantasy season, was drafted with the 12th pick of the 7th round.

her line up could have been

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Arian Foster
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Reggie Wayne
FLEX: Maurice Jones-Drew, or Lamar Miller, or Demariyus Thomas, or Reggie Bush.
TE: Kyle Rudolph


Image

that would've been unfair.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:15 pm
Man I feel the same way about my RGIII pick.

Damn could of grabbed a nice WR in the 4th Round 9th pick.. (49 cursed for this raiderfan 4eva)

But I like every single WR i was able to grab in rounds 5 through 8 (Nicks, Austen, Smith & Austin)

My team has been the best draft for me by far in the 4 or 5 years of this comp (Strong at RB, Depth at WR) I just need to keep making solid picks for the next couple of rounds and my High upside should put me into the top 6 talk this season.

I might not win it all this year.. but i'll have the highest points totatl of the round some week (team filled with home run hitters CJ2K, DMC, Shady)
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:20 pm
PAWNO wrote:Man I feel the same way about my RGIII pick.

Damn could of grabbed a nice WR in the 4th Round 9th pick.. (49 cursed for this raiderfan 4eva)

But I like every single WR i was able to grab in rounds 5 through 8 (Nicks, Austen, Smith & Austin)

My team has been the best draft for me by far in the 4 or 5 years of this comp (Strong at RB, Depth at WR) I just need to keep making solid picks for the next couple of rounds and my High upside should put me into the top 6 talk this season.

I might not win it all this year.. but i'll have the highest points totatl of the round some week (team filled with home run hitters CJ2K, DMC, Shady)


you definitely made some good mid round selections. assuming your QB/Rb's stay healthy, WR is your only concern. you have a handful of guys who can be great.. but you'll be stressing out over who to start and when to star them. i hate that ****. but having CJ2K and Shady should keep you above .500 should **** hit the fan.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:05 pm
Mike Williams, from Tampa.
Image
Image
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2587
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:02 pm
Beast Mode wrote:also, thank god GiantsGurl is a girl. Had she not reached on Russell Wilson she would've had the most dominant team.

QB: she took Wilson 7th pick in the 3rd round. Andrew Luck, who will most likely have a better fantasy season, was drafted with the 12th pick of the 7th round.

her line up could have been

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Arian Foster
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Reggie Wayne
FLEX: Maurice Jones-Drew, or Lamar Miller, or Demariyus Thomas, or Reggie Bush.
TE: Kyle Rudolph


Image

that would've been unfair.

Damn... I didn't think about it like that, I mean I knew that Wilson was a massive reach, but when you spell it out... I'll have to rub it in... err... not mention this to her.

I felt like I kept having good plans for "next round" picks, but they keep getting foiled by you a**holes... I'm not a massive fan for my team right now - too many unknowns and gambles. Last season was awful for me though, this one will be better.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:24 pm
Antonio Gates

I know this guy is a shell of his former self but he still gotta be Rivers favourite red zone target.

All Star
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 am
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:54 pm
Going homer here

Denarius Moore

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:52 pm
Vincent Brown - chargers

Rookie
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 am
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:38 pm
Image

LeGarrette Blount
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:02 pm
There's still some great Tight End value available.. I might grab my backup & use him as a flex option some weeks.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2587
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm
Sidney Rice
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:55 pm
Ok JOEL Isn't BPAING here. but doing something that is nessecity for his team.

Image

Handcuffing Frank Gores backup!

LaMichael James, 49ers RB
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2587
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:17 pm
Until kendle hunter is cleared. Not sure how necessary handcuffing Gore is. Might have been a decent pick if this league counted return yards.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests

cron