*PAWNO ON THE CLOCK! Redistribution of NBA Talent 2013!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13509
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:37 pm
8th ave wrote:
32 wrote:Carmelo BUCKETZ Anthony


Carmelo "HERO BALL" Anothony

Dude's wins-added last year was top 7.

SUPER hero ball, son.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:18 am
8th ave wrote:Tony "RINGZ" Parker



Haha that was a horrible pick 8th...

I'd of rather Steph Curry!!!

Your team though bro. You are the David Kahn of this competition.

All Star
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 am
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:48 am
Carmelo "MEH Defense" Anthony

Good pick at that spot though
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:26 am
ALL THESE PEOPLE USING STATS THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ CAN KISS MY ASS. IM CALLIN IT RIGHT ****ing NOW THAT I'LL SCRAPE THE DOG FUKKING **** OUT OF YOU IN THE GAME OF 21.

im intoxicated... carry on...
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:27 am
PAWNO wrote:
8th ave wrote:Tony "RINGZ" Parker



Haha that was a horrible pick 8th...

I'd of rather Steph Curry!!!

Your team though bro. You are the David Kahn of this competition.


a bruh... i fukken love curry but he aint got no hardware doe... stick with fooseball, aussie...
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:27 am
yo blackfoot, is there a stat for championships???
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:33 am
Image

Image
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:34 am
fuk im sorry, guys... im drunk... imma delete all this **** tomorrow.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:45 am
32 wrote:
8th ave wrote:
32 wrote:Carmelo BUCKETZ Anthony


Carmelo "HERO BALL" Anothony

Dude's wins-added last year was top 7.

SUPER hero ball, son.


Shoot, too bad those wins didn't translate into playoff success!!!!!!
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:47 am
32 wrote:4) Teams are being drafted with the primary focus of WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP IMMEDIATELY.


:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:48 am
Thats gonna be pretty tough when you;ve only advanced to the 2nd round only twice in your career. Shucks.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:48 am
8th ave wrote:Image

Image



8th ave wrote:
PAWNO wrote:
8th ave wrote:Tony "RINGZ" Parker



Haha that was a horrible pick 8th...

I'd of rather Steph Curry!!!

Your team though bro. You are the David Kahn of this competition.


a bruh... i fukken love curry but he aint got no hardware doe... stick with fooseball, aussie...


8th ave wrote:ALL THESE PEOPLE USING STATS THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ CAN KISS MY ASS. IM CALLIN IT RIGHT ****ing NOW THAT I'LL SCRAPE THE DOG FUKKING **** OUT OF YOU IN THE GAME OF 21.

im intoxicated... carry on...


8th ave wrote:fuk im sorry, guys... im drunk... imma delete all this **** tomorrow.


MAKES NO DIFFERENCE, NOT IF I QUOTE IT ALL :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 am
8th ave wrote:
a bruh... i fukken love curry but he aint got no hardware doe... stick with fooseball, aussie...


Yo 8th AVE.

Stick to avatars & signitures homie 8)
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:22 am
PAWNO wrote:
8th ave wrote:
a bruh... i fukken love curry but he aint got no hardware doe... stick with fooseball, aussie...


Yo 8th AVE.

Stick to avatars & signitures homie 8)


I don't even know why I said fooseball. I think I meant rugby.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13509
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:05 am
LMAO, 8th making like zombie Jonah Hill and trolling his own forum :mrgreen: Thirsty Thursday, homie. I can't hate.

I'd take you up on the 21 claim, tho... even though 21 is to actual basketball what Allen Iverson is to LeBron James.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron