*PAWNO ON THE CLOCK! Redistribution of NBA Talent 2013!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 pm
Actually I'm not asking. I'm exercising my power as the reigning avatar and sig winner to change the time limit to 24hrs when its time to pick players. That is all.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image

All Star
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 am
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:32 pm
8th ave wrote:Actually I'm not asking. I'm exercising my power as the reigning avatar and sig winner to change the time limit to 24hrs when its time to pick players. That is all.

=D>
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13531
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:38 pm
Blackfoot wrote:
8th ave wrote:Actually I'm not asking. I'm exercising my power as the reigning avatar and sig winner to change the time limit to 24hrs when its time to pick players. That is all.

=D>

Yeah dude, I friggin 2nd that.

I wanted to cut the time down, but I didn't wanna be the gestapo. But on the real, if we wanna finish this thing by the end of the offseason, 12 rounds of players for all 30 teams, we really can't be dragging our feet the way we have been. By the time everyone's done with the coaches, everyone should have a feel for the game and be ready to play full-speed. The players' draft will be a 24-hour time limit. If anyone's got an issue, they can say so here and we'll have a gentlemanly discussion on it.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:17 pm
32 wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:
8th ave wrote:Actually I'm not asking. I'm exercising my power as the reigning avatar and sig winner to change the time limit to 24hrs when its time to pick players. That is all.

=D>

Yeah dude, I friggin 2nd that.

I wanted to cut the time down, but I didn't wanna be the gestapo. But on the real, if we wanna finish this thing by the end of the offseason, 12 rounds of players for all 30 teams, we really can't be dragging our feet the way we have been. By the time everyone's done with the coaches, everyone should have a feel for the game and be ready to play full-speed. The players' draft will be a 24-hour time limit. If anyone's got an issue, they can say so here and we'll have a gentlemanly discussion on it.


Any disagreements and I'll have all the asses taken away.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13531
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:20 pm
8th ave wrote:
32 wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:
8th ave wrote:Actually I'm not asking. I'm exercising my power as the reigning avatar and sig winner to change the time limit to 24hrs when its time to pick players. That is all.

=D>

Yeah dude, I friggin 2nd that.

I wanted to cut the time down, but I didn't wanna be the gestapo. But on the real, if we wanna finish this thing by the end of the offseason, 12 rounds of players for all 30 teams, we really can't be dragging our feet the way we have been. By the time everyone's done with the coaches, everyone should have a feel for the game and be ready to play full-speed. The players' draft will be a 24-hour time limit. If anyone's got an issue, they can say so here and we'll have a gentlemanly discussion on it.


Any disagreements and I'll have all the asses taken away.

LMAO, +1.

Who the f*ck can possibly argue with that??
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13531
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:07 pm
I'll send AJ a PM.

He's at 15 hours until he gets the Nellie hammer. I wouldn't wish Nelson on my worst enemy, so hopefully Crackerz hops to it and makes a pick. I'd like to have him make a pick tonight before the time differential comes into play and hopefully PAWNO can make a pick before the rest of us log on tomorrow morning.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13531
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:34 pm
That's 48 hours. Hate to say it, cause I like AJ as a member, but its autopick time.

Don Nelson. :evil2:

PAWNO's now on the clock.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:37 pm
32 wrote:That's 48 hours. Hate to say it, cause I like AJ as a member, but its autopick time.

Don Nelson. :evil2:

PAWNO's now on the clock.


haha, that is who i was gonna pick anyways.

Sorry for the delay guys. My brother is in town for only a few days before his deployment to afghanistan. Family first
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:51 pm
I pick Jason Kidd
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13531
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:29 pm
BOOM.

JKidd is intriguing, if not the earliest stretch so far.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:25 pm
Kidd was one of my favorite all time players... but he is not ready to be a head coach. I agree with a bunch of the media members today. How is it that Patrick Ewing still cannot get a coaching gig when he has been an assistant coach for 10 years. Kidd, just retired and is coach. Just baffling for me.

All Star
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 am
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:31 pm
I don't think we can actually say anything about Kidd's coaching ability, until he coaches.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:06 pm
Kidd played the most important position on the court and not only excelled at it but was regarded as one of the most intelligent at his position.

If Mark Jackson can get to the Western semi finals with his ragtag bunch of men then I think Jason Kidd will achieve similar sophomore success in the role.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:08 pm
Anyways I chose Jason Kidd the coach because he will be the backup point guard in my team.

I firmly believe that he will be a player/coach next year (It's not set in stone yet. but I think it will happen)
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:07 am
And don't forget Brian Shaw. The guy is being mentioned for a HC job for years now, and still nothing.

Also, keep in mind that Jackson had Malone for his assistant, who now got his own HC gig...it is yet to be determined who will be Kidd's assistant. And, we will have to see how good will Jackson look without his X's and O's guy.
Image
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest