Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:21 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24GHLFwFnU0

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:31 pm
Someone please show this to Beans. It won't happen again, but just maybe something might click.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:26 am
Looking at it now, it seems like a parallel universe.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:14 pm
And yet, next season there will be at least 1 person claiming he deserves more minutes...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:44 pm
Hopefully he is on another team and it's a different fan base that is saying that.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:33 pm
Won't be.

There'll be people here that ignore his last six - count em six- I said six, yes that's SIX seasons of futility, and try to make him sound like a viable option for rebounding and defense. I got directed to Feltbot's blog from someone here and, I gotta tell you, it's some of the most factually void claims with some of the most idiotic reasoning I've ever come across, and he's clinging to his guns that Andris Biedrins is only useless because he's developed a chronic abdominal disorder that can never be cured and the reason nobody has ever heard about it is because Joe Lacob has paid off the ENTIRE association of journalists to keep quiet about it. I'm being dead serious here. Among Feltbot's more astonishing claims are that the Warriors are a far worse team with Andrew Bogut on the floor, the cannonization of Nellieball as the greatest portrayal of winning basketball, the misuse of Richard Jefferson (whom he believes is our best bench player), the insistence that David Lee is a true center being played out of position, the complete marginalization of Harrison Barnes (whom he has dismissed as a bust and - again - blames Lacob for "branding" him a future star), claiming Ryan Anderson would be the ideal fix to this roster (he'd trade Bogut for him), the outright refusal to admit that Ellis had to go (he's a HUGE Monta believer), and, yes, the innumerable amount of reasons as to why Andris Biedrins is a future hall-of-famer whose only performing poorly because of a mystery ailment that nobody has ever suggested, proven, or otherwise thought of. In short, people like Feltbot will be bitching about Biedrins' lack of tick next year.

Ugh...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Return to Warriors Basketball