Game Thread: Warriors @ Denver Nuggets 2013-04-23

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:57 pm
migya wrote:WOW!!!!

The team just earned immense super respect from everywhere basketball is watched!

Who would have thought that without arguably the equal best player and facing the best home team in the nba, that we'd smash them like that.

Denver must be reeling right now. Escaping with Game 1 and then beaten soundly in Game 2.

Didn't watch, just followed boxscore, but looks like MJackson went sort of Nelson and went small lineup. It worked awesome with the outside shooting on fire and all shooting in general. The shooting was actually awesome by both teams.

Curry huge like he has been so often this season and all going well with everyone doing their part.

I always thought landing Barnes could well be a huge factor for the franchise over the next few years and this game he showed he has that ability.

Very happy with the team and now coming home where beating them both games would be huge.

That's exactly it, migs.

Jackson gambled, aka Nellieball. :wink:

You don't wanna rely on Nelson style gambling the rest of the series, but against the best home team in the league, a change-up was EXACTLY what they needed to steal one in the Pepsi Center. Unlike Nelson, though, they slowed it down after they established a lead. Jackson needs some COY love; even if he doesn't win, it'd be a sham if he wasn't in the top 3. I see Karl, Jackson, and Hollins... in that order.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:41 pm
COY is tough. You have to look at Pop and Spo too. Vogel also did one hell of a job. I give thibs some credit too.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Previous

Return to Game Threads