Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 24
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:47 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG--YA80 ... e=youtu.be
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:26 am
I saw something similar a few days ago and it's obvious, nba is disgraceful and Lakers are favoured. Super league situation arriving in the nba, maybe all sports.

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 24
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 pm
migya wrote:I saw something similar a few days ago and it's obvious, nba is disgraceful and Lakers are favoured. Super league situation arriving in the nba, maybe all sports.

Nothing in baseball happens like this. Baseball is the best officiated game in the world.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:06 am
Blackfoot wrote:
migya wrote:I saw something similar a few days ago and it's obvious, nba is disgraceful and Lakers are favoured. Super league situation arriving in the nba, maybe all sports.

Nothing in baseball happens like this. Baseball is the best officiated game in the world.

+1. Totally agree.

Even in football, bad calls happen, but nothing really looks sinister as if one team is flat-out being made to win. The NBA looks like a Don King fight now. The whole world see's whats happening, but Stern straight up could give a f*ck less. It's so depressing to know that his choir boy, Silver, will be taking over and that this trend of Mafia-driven, agenda-based, money-grubbing criminal activity will continue for the foreseeable future.

Sometimes it sucks to have basketball as your favorite sport. You wanna boycott, to take a swipe at stopping the corruption, but you can't cause you friggin love the game so much. Sigh...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Return to Warriors Basketball