Role Player
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 am
Well, lakers won and warriors lost last night. the lead is back to 3.5
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:10 am
32 wrote:
migya wrote:I now think Memphis is the team to get, they are weaker, but that'll likely move them to 5th. Looks like Denver right now and to be honest, I think we matchup well with them, just they are so good at home.

Who are you scared of, migs?

The Clippers?

My wife, if she ever turns on me, would try to clean me out :wink: :mrgreen:

Seriously, noone really. I don't expect the team to win in the 1st round and to be honest, I'm so happy just making the playoffs. The team looks somewhat set to be a playoff one for a few years at least and that's something we've never had here since the 1970s. I just want the team to give it a good shot at whoever they meet and not get swept.

That's not to say I don't think the team can win in the 1st round, the players are here to do that, but I just want improvement next season, as the young players like Curry, Klay and Barnes get experience.

In saying that, I want Memphis, especially with MGasol not being 100% right now. I think we can outgun them and defend and rebound enough to have a chance to beat them.

Denver is looking like the best of the three right now for sure, but we matchup weill with them.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:39 am
How do u think Lakers will finish?
Role Player
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:50 am
Wonder if the Warriors were sticking it to the Lakers by losing to the Jazz last night. It was a very sloppy game. The Jazz will play the Wolves twice along with OKC and Memphis. It all becomes positioning. OKC doesn't have that much to gain and neither do the Grizzlies, who have both clinched a playoff spot. I can see Utah going 3 and 1 to finish the season and the Lakers going 3-2.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:32 pm
Eh..still think the Warriors wanted this game (just to get it over with). Crowd would've gone crazy if we had won this game!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 pm
Lakers will finish 9th. :)
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:37 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:Eh..still think the Warriors wanted this game (just to get it over with). Crowd would've gone crazy if we had won this game!

I agree. There was a play that mad me think we really wanted it. Jack like did a jump and span after a Jazz player through the ball in. Tried to get to the basket and we turned it over.

I never thought we weren't trying this game.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 13
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:05 am
This might upset some of you guys but as a basketball fan, I'd rather see the Lakers in the playoffs vs Spurs or Thunder rather than the Jazz. I think the Lakers playing against either of those teams would be intriguing.
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:53 pm
I'm still worried about the Lakers. We play OKC tomorrow. If we lose and then Lakers beat us the next day, they'll be within 2 games of us and we still have to play the Spurs. It would be a real big upset if the Lakers moved above us.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball