Jackson needs to fix the defense.

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:25 am
These threads will all be bump worthy after the season.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:24 pm
This team is continuing a downward trend and I don't see how you can claim this team is a lock for the playoffs.... I believe they are the only team currently in playoff position with a negative point differential. The defense makes a casm look tight in comparison.
This season is not a flop.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:43 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:This team is continuing a downward trend and I don't see how you can claim this team is a lock for the playoffs.... I believe they are the only team currently in playoff position with a negative point differential. The defense makes a casm look tight in comparison.

Well, we are a lock for the playoffs and the Jazz also have a negative differential.

Amazing, that we are still the sixth seed despite you posting about for three weeks about how we are trending down and will likely miss the playoffs.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:57 pm
Blackfoot wrote:
loyaltyisacurse wrote:This team is continuing a downward trend and I don't see how you can claim this team is a lock for the playoffs.... I believe they are the only team currently in playoff position with a negative point differential. The defense makes a casm look tight in comparison.

Well, we are a lock for the playoffs and the Jazz also have a negative differential.

Amazing, that we are still the sixth seed despite you posting about for three weeks about how we are trending down and will likely miss the playoffs.

Next four ames vs. NY, De, Chi, @ HoU and the way team is playing is very likely they go 1-3...That would put team at 36 and 32...1 game ahead of Hou after tonight and only two vs UTAH and LA...Hou owns tie breaker vs. Warriors, Lakers only need one more win vs. Warriors to own tie breaker, and if Utah beats the Warriors in their next game they will own the tie breaker.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:02 pm
Blackfoot wrote:

Well, we are a lock for the playoffs and the Jazz also have a negative differential

A lock ? really, sorry bro you tripping. The way they have been playing since the beginning of the year there is no such thing as look. Same guy that said not to panic.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:17 pm
Blackfoot wrote:

Not a chance that we are a "lock". These guys look defeated.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:20 pm
We are a lock statistically. There is no literally no way we miss.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:25 pm
Blackfoot wrote:We are a lock statistically. There is no literally no way we miss.

And what stats are you basing this on? I'm basing this on what I see...

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:27 pm
Future projections, schedule, and our current lead over three teams behind us.

In order of likeliness: Seventh Seed, Sixth Seed, Eight Seed, Missing the Playoffs
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:30 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:

Well, we are a lock for the playoffs and the Jazz also have a negative differential

A lock ? really, sorry bro you tripping. The way they have been playing since the beginning of the year there is no such thing as look. Same guy that said not to panic.

With all due respect, - and hopefully not seeming like I'm piling on - I must say that the mob does have a point, BF. Supposedly, the team was gassed and just looking to make it to the all-star break in order to escape their losing streak. Then, the excuse was that we'd hit the hard part of the schedule and all would be well once we hit our home stretch. Now, the team is playing as poor as ever, dropping games to Houston and Milwaukee, and we're just supposed to be calm and confident at this point?

Is there a satiation point of sucktatude whereby it would be alright to question this team's mettle? When would you panic?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:31 pm
Blackfoot wrote:We are a lock statistically. There is no literally no way we miss.

If we lose 10 in a row, which these guys have shown they are FAR more capable of that then winning even 4 in a row. I saw some serious quit tonight.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:33 pm
lol You think it is likely to lose ten in a row?

I can understand why you guys thinks this because you are older than me. I am young so I have only put up with **** years for a little bit, but you guys have seen a lot of fucked up seasons as older Warrior fans.

Guarantee we make it.

I won't won't panic to we are actually tied with the ninth seed.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:35 pm
32 wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:

With all due respect, - and hopefully not seeming like I'm piling on - I must say that the mob does have a point, BF. Supposedly, the team was gassed and just looking to make it to the all-star break in order to escape their losing streak. Then, the excuse was that we'd hit the hard part of the schedule and all would be well once we hit our home stretch. Now, the team is playing as poor as ever, dropping games to Houston and Milwaukee, and we're just supposed to be calm and confident at this point?

Is there a satiation point of sucktatude whereby it would be alright to question this team's mettle? When would you panic?

Well, this was a back to back as well. We lost to the fastest paced team in the NBA (A team I think is better than us) and than we lost to the Bucks on the end of a back to back.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:21 am
Man how the hell we lose to the BUCKS. The team is playing with no edge and no confidence.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 8
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:52 pm
Like u said, it's more about heart than confidence. This team is just waiting for success to follow them rather than create their own momentum
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball