Game Thead: Warriors @ Boston Celtics 2013-03-01

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:46 pm
i thought we couldn't play worse after that wolves game, i was so wrong, this game is a new low for warriors

All Star
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:46 pm
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Too perimeter oriented. Lee is getting no touches. No touches downlow at all.

lee looks like he's still banged up, his shooting touch is off

He looks off, going just 2-5, from your all-star is unacceptable.

All Star
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:49 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Too perimeter oriented. Lee is getting no touches. No touches downlow at all.

It happens. It's not unacceptable as long as it is not a constant.

All Star
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:50 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:

yeah, difficult to base that on so few touches, but the way he shot free throws and pretty much hesitated to shoot his normal 16-17 footers, i just assume his shoulder is not all that well

All Star
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:52 pm
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:

yeah, difficult to base that on so few touches, but the way he shot free throws and pretty much hesitated to shoot his normal 16-17 footers, i just assume his shoulder is not all that well

Could be right about the shoulder I hope not though. He is an obvious key to our team.

All Star
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:57 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:

Could be right about the shoulder I hope not though. He is an obvious key to our team.

man, i don't really know what to think about this team.
they are clearly not a playoff team during last two months. defense atrocious and offense not crisp enough to compensate for that.
that 16 of 22 at home is the only reason i still hope they will make to playoffs, but not much after that.

Starting Lineup
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:09 pm
They Suck right now and look like the Warroirs of last season. What are they? 5-17 in last 22 vs. teams with winning records? pfft... Lakers are only 4 behind them...UGGH! I swear if they lose the 8th seed to LA...

All Star
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 pm
Well, we clearly are a playoff team, and it's the peaks and valley's of the season. It's why you use the whole sample.

Hall of Famer
» Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:29 pm
Should have been a win. As was said earlier, not enough touches inside for Lee and that is actually a main reason why the team hasn't been as good as earlier in the season the last few weeks.